Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped by me.

Originally, I thought the same. She did something bad enough that she felt like the had to get rid of Gannon to cover up what she had done.

The more time that passes, however, I think it was a calculated killing. T has shown zero ounces of remorse, most notably in the courtrooms. She is a stone-cold killer who mapped out every bit of what she did.

MOO.

I keep flip flopping on that because of the selfies during the hike. I was wondering if she had planned on pushing him off a cliff while on the hike but the other children may have never given her the chance to not be seen by the other children.

I was thinking she was getting those pictures to show what a great time they were having and then to claim he accidentaly fell off a cliff. But if the other kids never looked away long enough and Gannon never got in the right position then a fake accident would be tough to pull off with the other kids there.

I cant remember if she had one or two other kids with her.

Anyhow, those selfies really had me wondering if she was trying to kill him during the hike. Maybe she was trying and the attempt failed which made her get very angry and that could be why something small he did may have set her off on the day he is seen getting into the truck. Maybe she was like a ticking time bomb at that point and the littlest thing he did made her flip out and hurt him really bad. Then she had to go with Plan B,C,D as things unfolded.

IF the young man is HH's boyfriend then he is most likely from CS because that is where HH has been living. So is it likely that he is the driver of the truck back to SC? How did he get back to CS. If he is HH's age 17 or 18 then could he legally drive a rental van?
OR is he a cousin (son of one of the aunts) and likely did drive the truck back to SC carrying HH's bed and clothing. TS's personal belongings etc.

Great point. What high schooler's parents are going to let him drive across the country with the likes LS? I'm thinking it's probably family too.

Im hoping LE has interrogated all of them by now and if they know whats best they should be able to provide bits of important information about her whereabouts during the trip to Florida. Most people that travel in a group would stay in contact with each other by phone during the trip. So even if she was the only one who took the detour to Florida then the other people would probably have heard some kind of excuse from her why she was a few hours behind them.

Lets hope the others are volunteering all kinds of tips to LE.
Taking the loop up to Pace from I 10 is only 4 minutes more than traveling straight east along 10.

Taking the loop up to Pace from I 10 is only 4 minutes more than traveling straight east along 10.

Yeah, I realize that small detour part was not very long but I was meaning that from Colorado to SC, there is a much more direct route without going south to Florida. Someone gave us a map of the 2 ways to SC from Colorado springs. There is a more westerdly direct route that heads more west without branching all the way south to Florida. I think it would save around 4-6 hours from what I remember.

If she traveled with others and kept everything hidden from everyone and she was the only one that headed to Florida, I am thinking the others would go the more direct route, so she would have had some "story" for them why she wasnt close to them. Overslept, got a flat, or some other lame excuse she would tell them is my guess. It would help LE if the others share bits of information like that if they drove a vehicle for her.

I keep flip flopping on that because of the selfies during the hike. I was wondering if she had planned on pushing him off a cliff while on the hike but the other children may have never given her the chance to not be seen by the other children.

I was thinking she was getting those pictures to show what a great time they were having and then to claim he accidentaly fell off a cliff. But if the other kids never looked away long enough and Gannon never got in the right position then a fake accident would be tough to pull off with the other kids there.

I cant remember if she had one or two other kids with her.

Anyhow, those selfies really had me wondering if she was trying to kill him during the hike. Maybe she was trying and the attempt failed which made her get very angry and that could be why something small he did may have set her off on the day he is seen getting into the truck. Maybe she was like a ticking time bomb at that point and the littlest thing he did made her flip out and hurt him really bad. Then she had to go with Plan B,C,D as things unfolded.

Maybe. But people familiar with the place they hiked that day -- Garden of the Gods -- say it is as busy as Disneyland. And TS would likely have known that as I doubt it was their first trip there. Apparently it is a place newcomers to CS and tourists usually visit. And weekends are probably super busy. So it wouldn't have just been the other children with her who could have observed.
JMO

Maybe. But people familiar with the place they hiked that day -- Garden of the Gods -- say it is as busy as Disneyland. And TS would likely have known that as I doubt it was their first trip there. Apparently it is a place newcomers to CS and tourists usually visit. And weekends are probably super busy. So it wouldn't have just been the other children with her who could have observed.
JMO

Thanks for sharing that. It does sound a little too busy to pull off something like that there unless she went at a time and day where it did not have large crowds. Those selfies look so staged. She was up to something IMO. :)

They are in fact alleging use of all 3 of those weapons in the new charges. They're all sentence enhancers added to the original murder charges because of the level of violence involved. So she's now been charged with using a gun, a sharp instrument, and a blunt object in relation to the murder. These are all distinct charges rather than one weapons charge that covers a list of potentials.

Thanks wow. The details is going to be awful. She couldn't have loved this child at all.

I know we say this about all the missing and harmed kids but Gannon was such a little cutie. I was looking at pic of him when he was younger with a buzz cut posing like a tough guy with his sister, but it just looks adorable, like he had swag. Then the preemie pictures of him, he went through so much. sad.

JMO

I think the selfie was all part of the plan. Show how "happy" they all were together and to "prove" that T would never do anything to harm Gannon.

I actually think she had every bit of this planned out. Frankly, some of the maneuvers show that it was well thought out. Thankfully, LE, in this case, were well trained to track down the pieces.

Probably been discussed 1,000 times but I haven't been able to keep up since he was found.
I think what they were sifting the snow for could be a bullet. Maybe they tracked her to that area and got a hit that Gannon was there at some point and, quite possibly, the gun was missing or they could tell it had recently been moved/ fired.

I think the selfie was all part of the plan. Show how "happy" they all were together and to "prove" that T would never do anything to harm Gannon.

I actually think she had every bit of this planned out. Frankly, some of the maneuvers show that it was well thought out. Thankfully, LE, in this case, were well trained to track down the pieces.

Maybe. I'd like to know how often she actually sent selfies to AS when he was away. Or even how many selfies of TS with GS exist. JMO

So many questions...so little information. But what information we DO have is just....ghastly. I want to know yet I don't want to know. I don't want details but I want to know they have all they need to NAIL her.

WHY??? WHY did she do this? What in God's name was going on in her mind that weekend? Or prior? How could ANYONE support her or help her? Rhetorical, I know its been discussed a lot. Its more of a fist shake to the sky...

I simply cannot comprehend this level of evil and darkness--to inflict such pain and suffering on a CHILD. I am so heartbroken, so sick, so angry. I am filled with hatred toward her and believe I could personally tear her apart. And I don't even know this boy, I can't imagine his family's pain.

I want her case expedited. I hate this day in and day out waiting. I want this to be over and her to live a life of abject misery forever until she dies and meets the ultimate cosmic justice. I hate the thought that she may ever smile or laugh or have any sense of peace or pleasure ever again.

She is not even human. Just a shell.

JMO

I wonder what May went to the house to see. What could it have been? To my knowledge, he didn't visit any crime scenes in the Frazee case.....

What did he feel he needed to see, where photographs wouldn't suffice? Blood evidence? Evidence of repair?

What, what, what would necessitate that visit?????

Last edited:
I have to pause to say that through all the chaos, breaking news, supposition, dissension and soul-crushing truths:
your posts have been a calming reminder to refocus our collective attention on our sweet Gannon.

Aw, thank you for your kind words.
giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!

Not a single thing points to him being killed anywhere but Colorado, and she can’t say anything to change that.

I recall reading somewhere on here that the way they can charge a person with murder, absent a body, is by finding parts of the body without which a person can be presumed to be deceased. For example, brain matter, resulting from a gun shot. It seems to make sense that what they found at the site they believe was the murder site, was something like a bullet with brain tissue attached, which through DNA they were able to identify as Gannon's. Do you think that could have been what they were sifting through the snow for? Additional tissue? From what you've learned through all these different cases, does that seem a likely scenario? Or would the weather have destroyed all such tissue or skull fragments?

Murdered 11-year-old boy Gannon Stauch was stabbed, shot then stuffed in a suitcase | Daily Mail Online

My God! I just read this and am sick all over again! After thinking it could be any of several methods i didn’t let it register it could be all of the above! May LS rot in hell
Well, the DM probably does not have inside information. I think they are just going by the charges and other news sources. There are two counts for each weapon used, so LE must have evidence that all three were involved.

I think they are just assuming that he was shot last, as that is probably the most likely scenario. We just don't know all the facts yet about the sequence of events.

Imo

I actually think she had every bit of this planned out.
Frankly, some of the maneuvers show that it was well thought out. Thankfully, LE, in this case, were well trained to track down the pieces.

I do believe what happened on Monday was all planned out.
I don't believe what happened on Sunday was planned out at all.

Here's why:

If everything that happened beginning on Sunday was planned, then there would be no evidence at the house.
TS would have simply driven him directly to wherever she was going to kill him on Monday.
The fact that there was evidence recovered from the home indicates that there was an initial assault there.
The fact that she wove so much detail r/t the garage, the side of the house, the key, etc., also supports the fact that something very bad happened in that home.
The horrific home video she shot also leads one to conclude that there was an attack at the house.

That initial attack on GS was rage-related.
We know TS has a history of violent assault as evidenced by her arrest record.

We also know GS was alive when he left with her Monday morning.
By that time, her rage had subsided, and she was acting with cold calculation.
She was marching him out to his execution in that driveway on Monday morning.

TS planned his murder in advance.
It was planned after the initial assault, though.
It was planned after she realized she had inflicted injuries that weren't going to heal naturally, and that couldn't be explained away.

TS's motive for killing GS was self-preservation.

She had hurt him badly, and she didn't want to suffer the serious repercussions that were coming her way once it was discovered.

I fully anticipate that this will be the theory of the crime that the DDA lays out before the jury at trial.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members