Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, she has a history of rage attacks, but I thought we were working under the assumption that she only slightly injured him Sunday night out of rage and then finished him off on Monday. So why would she close bludgeoning to finish him off with? She’s had time to think and plan. Why that bloody mess? And in their own house, no less. Especially when she had access to a gun and was able to get him out of the house for FOUR hours alone.

BBM

I don't know. I think the key word here is "assumption".

I always try to remember a long ago interview with a detective who said, with the exception of hired guns people who commit murder usually reach a point during the crime or its aftermath when they go bat-crap crazy and the mistakes start to pile up. (Even the ones with a plan on paper do this.)

It takes talented, experienced LE professionals to sort it out and even they have to fill in some blanks with assumptions.
It's fun for us to put in our two cents worth, isn't it?

Last edited:
Why would she do that in her own house tho? Too much evidence. It’s so weird. If she was going to beat him to death you’d think she would have chosen some isolated location somewhere. Unless.... he was already bleeding so badly from something else she did to him and she couldn’t move him. But if she had access to a gun, which we know she did, why on Earth would she choose to beat him, of all things? That is literally the last thing I’d think most people, especially females would choose. You’d think: gun, poison, push off cliff, run over, even suffocation would be easier.
Well, apparently she did do it in her own house. I don't know why or even if she planned to kill him there, but the crime scene definitely was not indicative of being in control or worrying about making a mess.

It seems more likely that she was in a rage, and killed him in a violent frenzy. Maybe she got frustrated because she realized it was harder than she thought it was going to be and he wouldn't die. Maybe during all that running around she was going for a different weapon, or maybe he got away from her at some point and tried to get away, and ended up in his bed.

There is still a lot of evidence we haven't heard about yet. We don't have the autopsy report. We don't know what Laina or HH might have told LE about the events that weekend.

Hopefully we will know the answers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx