Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TS definitely takes issue with the presence of public (para 1). I really hope CourtTV is successful with convincing the CO court to televise the trial ... with COVID-19 and the risk to the public vs the public's right of access to criminal trials .

If granted, TS will crap her pants!

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/D 9 People's Response to Deft Mtn to Reconsider.pdf
One good thing came out of CV-19, if approved.

In your opinion why did she start stuffing tissue paper in her pants when they seized her phone?
When they told her they had a warrant for her phone, they also told her they had one for her DNA. I’m guessing she didn’t want them to have the tissues with her DNA on them. JMO. Maybe she had on pants with no pockets, like yoga pants ?

Aspie, I don’t think you have missed too terribly much in just the past few days. I hope you can continue to join us here as I enjoy your input. I certainly can understand the anxiety of a new normal and send you good vibes.
I’m sure you know that the new court dates are June 5 and June 8 for preliminary hearing. Today some documents were added under cases of interest having to do with the unsealing of phone records:
Colorado Judicial Branch

Court TV is reporting on the case and they had a Skype interview with the neighbor RD about his surveillance footage. Not much new, but his wife off-camera spoke about January 28, day after G went missing that Letecia was outside with neighbors looking relaxed and smiling “ as if she were at a backyard barbecue “.

Leigh Egan of Crime Online spoke to LS by phone from jail last Wednesday April 8. Leigh called into WebSleuths Live YouTube Sunday night April 12 and told us that :
LS said “ See, I Told you we both came back to the home.
LS says that 90% of the AA is pure speculation.
LS says the Prosecution is “ grasping at straws”.
LS said the fake polygraph is not the one she was going to show to Leigh, that she found an agency after that to do a real polygraph.

EXCLUSIVE: Stepmom accused of killing Colorado boy Gannon Stauch tells CrimeOnline she’s innocent

Stauch told CrimeOnline on Wednesday that she maintains her innocence. Although she declined to discuss the details of the case, she said she is currently working with an attorney for her defense.

“It’s 90% speculation,” Stauch said, referring to the affidavit.

I’m probably forgetting something, but if nothing else , maybe these crazy statements from LS will give you a good laugh.
Hang in there.
You are amazing & wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sooooooooooo much!! I wish there was a way to repay you.
I am so incredibly grateful to and for you! <3
(((((HUGS)))))

Last edited:
When they told her they had a warrant for her phone, they also told her they had one for her DNA. I’m guessing she didn’t want them to have the tissues with her DNA on them. JMO. Maybe she had on pants with no pockets, like yoga pants ?

Wouldn't her phone have had DNA on it anyway?

According to the AA, while LS was being interviewed at the EPCS office, investigators applied for and were waiting on a signed warrant for LS DNA when she allegedly had a medical issue that required transporting her to the hospital. LS was said to be stuffing kleenex in her pockets at news of the DNA warrant.

While LS was at the hospital, investigators arrived with the signed warrant in hand but LS managed to leave the hospital without telling the police. She left the hospital with an unknown party and reportedly met up with HH a couple of miles from the hospital.

Yes, I think it is just the order to UNSEAL the documents
The order is to unseal them to the defense, if I’m not mistaken. They would be part of discovery.

The soonest we will hear about what was captured will be the preliminary hearing. At some point after that we should be able to view some of the search warrants, which might include information gathered from those communications.

According to the AA, while LS was being interviewed at the EPCS office, investigators applied for and were waiting on a signed warrant for LS DNA when she allegedly had a medical issue that required transporting her to the hospital. LS was said to be stuffing kleenex in her pockets at news of the DNA warrant.

While LS was at the hospital, investigators arrived with the signed warrant in hand but LS managed to leave the hospital without telling the police. She left the hospital with an unknown party and reportedly met up with HH a couple of miles from the hospital.

Yah she knew the jig was up and she knew what having her dna would mean. She had already been nervous days earlier about them collecting their toothbrushes per texts with AS. Unfortunately or fortunately she was too dumb to realize that they were going to get it one way or another. Personally I think her thought process is much like a cornered animal, they tend to try to flee at all costs to get out of the situation as quickly as possible. T wanted out of that interview room!

What kills me about this woman is how goddam stupid she thinks everyone is. At some point, she had made a comment about being "one step ahead" (I forget exactly to whom this was directed) and frequently touts her...ahem...EdD. If this is her being so intelligent and "one step ahead", I really don't want to see what it looks like when she is several steps behind. She is a great example of what happens when everyone you see in your bathroom mirror in the morning tells you for years how smart, amazing and superior you are. I'd give anything just to sit in front of her and laugh my butt off at her after she finishes her BS explanation. Just to see her face after being dismissed as a simpleton THOT and the rage she would feel would make me all warm and fuzzy. Sorry I didn't add much with this post, I just had to express this to someone other than that man in the bathroom mirror. (He NEVER tells me that I am superior lol)

The order is to unseal them to the defense, if I’m not mistaken. They would be part of discovery.

The soonest we will hear about what was captured will be the preliminary hearing. At some point after that we should be able to view some of the search warrants, which might include information gathered from those communications.

That's right @MassGuy, thank you, -- we're still waiting on the preliminary!

When I think of how long ago poor GS disappeared, seems we should be further along by now. :eek:

What kills me about this woman is how goddam stupid she thinks everyone is. At some point, she had made a comment about being "one step ahead" (I forget exactly to whom this was directed) and frequently touts her...ahem...EdD. If this is her being so intelligent and "one step ahead", I really don't want to see what it looks like when she is several steps behind. She is a great example of what happens when everyone you see in your bathroom mirror in the morning tells you for years how smart, amazing and superior you are. I'd give anything just to sit in front of her and laugh my butt off at her after she finishes her BS explanation. Just to see her face after being dismissed as a simpleton THOT and the rage she would feel would make me all warm and fuzzy. Sorry I didn't add much with this post, I just had to express this to someone other than that man in the bathroom mirror. (He NEVER tells me that I am superior lol)

Generally the most dangerous ones in any room are the ones that are the dumbest but think they are the smartest......your mileage may very but that's my experience

Haha. Imagine that officer interviewing her! It must have been hard to keep a straight face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay23