Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty wild, good thought! Certainly possible and the correct spelling, if she spelled it out for LE.

I was also thinking Edgardo, which is a legit name. Would love to know if she supplied the spelling, a business card, whatever...vs. LE transcribing from her audio or hand-written "notes."
Heehhheee--but she met him at the construction site and just randomly gave this stranger their *gasp* code to get into the house. LMAO
Like we all give random strangers are keys or codes to go into our homes.
OMG

Join us tonight on Websleuths YouTube Live at 10:00 PM Eastern.
Our very special guest is MommyRamblingsBlog aka Carolyn. One of the best True Crime YouTube channels EVER!!! You will be so impressed at how hard Carolyn works for victims of crime.
MommyRamblingsBlog

Websleuths

Heehhheee--but she met him at the construction site and just randomly gave this stranger their *gasp* code to get into the house. LMAO
Like we all give random strangers are keys or codes to go into our homes.
OMG

Exactly...So what would be the point in even having a system Leticia???? Waiting for a
T-splation.

Okay you very patient people (and the impatient ones too ;) ). Yes, it's been a long time coming ...

Tricia has given the go ahead to discuss the Sunday night video of LS chastising sweet Gannon re the carpet.

You are welcome :)

Okay you very patient people (and the impatient ones too ;) ). Yes, it's been a long time coming ...

Tricia has given the go ahead to discuss the Sunday night video of LS chastising sweet Gannon re the carpet.

Darn, now I wish I had saved it.
I knew we could not discuss so I did not save.
But Thank you for allowing the discussion :)

Uh, that was the saddest video. It hurts me that Gannon's parents ever got to see it. Thanks Sillybilly.

Thank you so much!
IMO she took her anger out on him to the point that he needed medical attention before she ever filmed that video, because you could hear the pain and fear in his voice. I think she knew that she would be charged with child abuse so she started plotting how she was going to get rid of him and to make it look like he ran away, even before she filmed that horrible video.

Very sad video. I've listened to it many times trying to figure out what she's saying in the beginning. Something about, "I just don't know what to do". I can't figure out how to post it. You can hear the adrehaline in her voice, like she knew he was badly hurt.

Thank you for your very kind words BB.

I did speed read the AA and can only recall a reference where in February LS told AS that Gannon had burned himself with a candle and got a blister that bled. If someone could point me to the video reference in the AA (page # would be great), we can review it and hopefully have an answer for everyone soon.
Yay!!!

Regarding the candle video/audio:
What was in the video vs the audio?
Did she actually say in the video/audio that Gannon had burned the carpet or was this how she explained the video/audio to AS and others online?
Did Laina really say, "You hit him in the eye"?

That's all for now, thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member