Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a different take on this. I feel that she is extremely insecure. She has to talk about her academic achievements because she knows she isn't that bright. She makes comments like she is one step ahead because she knows she is many steps behind. In fact, almost everything she says is to discredit what is painfully obvious.

I don't even feel that she likes her outward appearance, hence the duck lips, huge sunglasses, hiding behind hair etc. In the "cousin it" video, I bet the real reason she hid her face from the camera is because she wasn't "camera-ready"

Self-loathing, leads to jealousy and wounded pride..Maybe if she had a good relationship with the person staring back at her in that mirror, none of this would have happened.
100%
think you hit the nail on the head.
that's exactly how she strikes me.

being a school teacher she has had to fake it (confidence)through uni and then multiple schools trying to fit in....and ill put money on it failing terribly.
being awkward and socially outcast is normal to her.but she doesn't like it....not one bit.

in the mix too is a very hot headed temper. (maybe self loathing triggered)that has burned her time and time again.

moo

Thank you for your very kind words BB.

I did speed read the AA and can only recall a reference where in February LS told AS that Gannon had burned himself with a candle and got a blister that bled. If someone could point me to the video reference in the AA (page # would be great), we can review it and hopefully have an answer for everyone soon.

And there is this: page 12 of AA, #92. LS statement about meeting Eguardo, etc. No reference to the video though.

One of the most important google searches the State should use in their opening statement is: “Are there any money to get away from a bad situation?”

4890.gif

People sometimes murder when they’re pushed to their limit and feel like there is no other option. If she seriously injured G and knew she would lose her meal ticket AS if she was caught, and she had no money to live on her own, the risk of jail was worth it to her. Free room and board. She saw only 2 options: Stay with AS and sell some kidnapping story to him or go to jail and live for free.

Trying so hard to keep up but my oldest daughter has Covid-19 and I have been scatterbrained since her diagnosis two weeks ago. I am getting less fearful since she is seemingly getting better. Fever is less but the cough sounds so bad! I have to skim and skip. Just waiting for the next court date. Hope everyone else is staying well!

Trying so hard to keep up but my oldest daughter has Covid-19 and I have been scatterbrained since her diagnosis two weeks ago. I am getting less fearful since she is seemingly getting better. Fever is less but the cough sounds so bad! I have to skim and skip. Just waiting for the next court date. Hope everyone else is staying well!

oh no! much love to you and your daughter! <3

I can find no mention of the video, but on page 20 of the AA # 133, they show a text from LS phone to an investigator. It’s at 2:14 a.m. on January 29 and LS is telling them “ I kept trying to add the candle thing but A kept saying it was small and minor”.
The A also mentions the google searches my son burned the carpet

The A also mentions the google searches my son burned the carpet
Yeah, I think she just made up that story of the candle burning the carpet because she intended to get rid of it. (or to back up her story that Gannon ran away because he feared being punished) It would also explain getting rid of the sheets and blankets. She claimed in a text that she and Gannon had to cover themselves with blankets and 'when they came back in' there was blood all over them and the blankets, or some crazy thing that made no sense. She also used the fire story to try to say that Gannon peeled off his "burns" and wiped blood on the wall.

LE stated there was no smell of smoke when they were in the basement.

She abandoned the story altogether when she later told her fantasy rape story.

Last edited:
One of the most important google searches the State should use in their opening statement is: “Are there any money to get away from a bad situation?”

4890.gif

People sometimes murder when they’re pushed to their limit and feel like there is no other option. If she seriously injured G and knew she would lose her meal ticket AS if she was caught, and she had no money to live on her own, the risk of jail was worth it to her. Free room and board. She saw only 2 options: Stay with AS and sell some kidnapping story to him or go to jail and live for free.
Another good one to open with is "One day some people will wish they treated you differently."

In your opinion why did she start stuffing tissue paper in her pants when they seized her phone?
Okay, here's a theory (and it's just speculation), what if she got her period while in the LE interview and she was stuffing tissues in her pants because of that? She did mention that LE didn't allow her to use the bathroom (which is a lie, imo) and perhaps the reason she was thinking of the bathroom is because she got her period.

I have been wondering if her defense will be extreme PMS...NOT THAT I THINK THAT IS AN EXCUSE!!!

But, perhaps defense will say she has incredible mood swings and irrational anger issues because of her cycle.

Speculation only. (Please do not assume I think PMS is an excuse to commit murder - it's just an idea I'm tossing out that defense might, potentially, try.)

jmo

I think it's safe to say that TS's legal team WILL NOT present a defense. They will represent her as they are ethically bound, but only to ensure a fair trial. They will cross examine the prosecution's witnesses to throw shade but won't attempt any theatrics. They'll expose any cracks in credibility of those on the stand, but their efforts won't be particularly effective. They may launch some preposterous theories in their opening statement, but they'll call no one to the stand. IMO this trial, if we make it there, will proceed very much like Patrick Frazee's. Very one-sided. Sometimes there just IS no defense.

His attorneys showed up, objected when necessary, represented him fairly. Which is precisely what defense attorneys are called to do.

Why do they do it? Specifically why do lawyers choose defense law, why do they choose to defend a TS? Trust me, it's not because they believe HER. No, they believe in our system of justice. Innocent until proven guilty, ruled by a jury of her peers.

TS will get just that. A fair trial. Under Dan May's office, the FAIREST trial.

She'll also get a fair verdict, a fair conviction and a fair sentence.

One life sentence for each of the six primary charges + 157 years seems fair to me. And if the judge has a sense of humor, 5 additional years of probation. Just in case the evilthing should live another 757 years.

Vindictive, yes, but I hope her sentence specifically bars her from ever having access to so much as a hairbrush.

Much as I despise her, I don't want her to have to live out her sentence in COMPLETE isolation. I rather hope the entire prison system's population of head lice takes a shine to her. Every last one of 'em.

No apologies to TS, but here I do apologize with full sincerity to the lice.

JMO

Last edited:
Much as I despise her, I don't want her to have to Louvre out her sentence in COMPLETE isolation. I rather hope the entire prison system's population of head lice takes a shine to her. Every last one of 'em.

JMO

Snipped. I absolutely love this. She should be grateful for any company she can get, even a horde of six-legged roommates, because she isn't going to find many friends there otherwise.

So very sorry to hear this. Will pray for her that she recovers and you stay well.

I think it's safe to say that TS's legal team WILL NOT present a defense. They will represent her as they are ethically bound, but only to ensure a fair trial. They will cross examine the prosecution's witnesses to throw shade but won't attempt any theatrics. They'll expose any cracks in credibility of those on the stand, but their efforts won't be particularly effective. They may launch some preposterous theories in their opening statement, but they'll call no one to the stand. IMO this trial, if we make it there, will proceed very much like Patrick Frazee's. Very one-sided. Sometimes there just IS no defense.

His attorneys showed up, objected when necessary, represented him fairly. Which is precisely what defense attorneys are called to do.

Why do they do it? Specifically why do lawyers choose defense law, why do they choose to defend a TS? Trust me, it's not because they believe HER. No, they believe in our system of justice. Innocent until proven guilty, ruled by a jury of her peers.

She'll also get a fair verdict, a fair conviction and fair sentence.

One life sentence for each of the six primary charges + 157 years seems fair to me. And if the judge has a sense of humor, 5 additional years of probation. Just in case the evilthing should live another 757 years.

Vindictive, yes, but I hope her sentence specifically bars her from ever having access to so much as a hairbrush.

Much as I despise her, I don't want her to have to live out her sentence in COMPLETE isolation. I rather hope the entire prison system's population of head lice takes a shine to her. Every last one of 'em.

JMO
In theory, I agree with all you said. But why is a defense attorney representing her? It is because they are appointed by the courts, mandated to do so. They don’t want to.

The Frazee case was a good one just as you cited. But you have to keep in mind that Jodi Arias was defended but court appointed attorneys also and she, Arias, ran the show. She pretty much made mince meat of her lead attorney with her theatrics. And if anyone, ever, had a personality to match Arias, it is Leticia Stauch.

She'll also get a fair verdict, a fair conviction and a fair sentence.

JMO

So much about your statement I like! Just regret I can only give one “like”. The 757 + 5 probation has a nice ring to it! Could that be supervised probation? :)

Praying your daughter keeps improving. I’ve heard several recovered patients speak of the importance of deep breathing exercises. I pray she’s receiving the medical care she needs.

In theory, I agree with all you said. But why is a defense attorney representing her? It is because they are appointed by the courts, mandated to do so. They don’t want to.

The Frazee case was a good one just as you cited. But you have to keep in mind that Jodi Arias was defended but court appointed attorneys also and she, Arias, ran the show. She pretty much made mince meat of her lead attorney with her theatrics. And if anyone, ever, had a personality to match Arias, it is Leticia Stauch.

IMO Public defenders are assigned cases, their caseload is very heavy, and typically don’t have the resources at their disposal a private attorney has. I don’t think a public defender can “turn down” cases assigned by the state, unless there are reasons to recuse themselves. Many are overworked and under paid with the good ones going into private practice for more money after some court experience.

edited for clarification

IMO Public defenders are assigned cases, their caseload is very heavy, and typically don’t have the resources a private attorney hired as a defense attorney at their disposal IMO. I don’t think a public defender can “turn down” cases assigned by the state, unless there are reasons to recuse themselves. Many are overworked and under paid with the good ones going into private practice for more money after some court experience.
That’s exactly right. I have heard though, from the Arias case, that they are paid quite well actually. Maybe not like Oj’s lawyers, but very well. But when you get some whacko for a client, it just isn’t worth it.

I like that LS got two women to defend her. She would really try to manipulate a man. And I am not suggesting a man would fall for it. I just remember Arias trying to manipulate everyone from her lawyer to the jailers.

If either of the female lawyers are mothers, they will hate her. IMO.

P.S. the State will pay for any experts so they would definitely be able to give her the best representation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth43china