Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her description of Eguardo throwing Gannon against the wall is eating at me. I think she threw him against the wall. She said she hit her head and blacked out, but I think that was Gannon. Maybe Sunday, maybe Monday, maybe both.

jmo

SBM

I'm haunted too.

She would never, ever hurt this child. "Eguardo"did it. That's GOT TO BE SOME CLASSIC PSYCHOlogical, pathological, messed up something. Her brain is BAD tinker toys: all spokes, no hubs.

THAT'S how she's put this behind her. All done trying to think of people (old boyfriends) she can blame. Someone else did it (her imaginary friend), she's moved on. Only... sorry, TS, the only monster in your head is YOU.

JMO

Last edited:
I don’t know. I’m one of those people who puts periods in when I mean to put spaces.

The searches are weird regardless of if she was using voice to text or not.
Even if you use your voice, she uses Google like a child would (oddly specific searches).
B. BM.

I. don't see why everyone is. making such. a big deal about. the. periods.

Nothing to. see. here, folks!

JM.O.

But I wouldn't put it past her to try and convince her attorneys to use that defense. "He attacked me with fire" or something stupid like that. Or "He attacked me with a hockey stick."

None that works as a defense, obviously. She was not injured, so even if Gannon took a swing at her with a bat or stick, she ought to have called police, if she was so scared. Obviously, she would have messaged Albert about such a matter right away.

If it were in fact self-defense (from her demented point of view), she would have already said that out loud - probably to Leigh.

She has dug her own hole pretty deeply with her dual rapist accusations.

She clearly believes a lot of men want to rape her. Another dig at AS that she feels less desirable and less affection from him. My bet is her rage stemmed from AS not responding to her texts and pics that weekend in the way she wanted. Punishing his son was the next best thing. I can't wait to see those texts.

I don’t know. I’m one of those people who puts periods in when I mean to put spaces.

The searches are weird regardless of if she was using voice to text or not. Even if you use your voice, she uses Google like a child would (oddly specific searches).

I think in some of the searches she may have been looking for memes That she then was sharing with friends - in relation to the searches about looking for a new husband etc?

To the defense, not to us.
The point is, LS' defense team is provided further opportunity to analyze what they're dealing with; lot's of sphincter-puckering going on after that, no doubt.

I'm not sure if a private sector attorney would want to stick around as more and more evidence is revealed. LS' is lucky to have the PDs.

She clearly believes a lot of men want to rape her. Another dig at AS that she feels less desirable and less affection from him. My bet is her rage stemmed from AS not responding to her texts and pics that weekend in the way she wanted. Punishing his son was the next best thing. I can't wait to see those texts.
bbm
Agreed.
And that's just gross.
Not your post at all ;) -- but that the perp thinks she's a hot commodity to one and all.
A true Narcissist.

So you suggest it was an accident?

How about this? She brutalized him with an object. Blamed it on a candle.

And don’t forget she shot him.

maybe worse
This will come out at the trial.
Possibly far worse than we've speculated. :(
There has to be a reason for all of her "T-Splaining".
Providing more information than was necessary.

Inthedetails said:
Her description of Eguardo throwing Gannon against the wall is eating at me. I think she threw him against the wall. She said she hit her head and blacked out, but I think that was Gannon. Maybe Sunday, maybe Monday, maybe both.
jmo

SBM

I'm haunted too.

She would never, ever hurt this child. "Eguardo"did it. That's GOT TO BE SOME CLASSIC PSYCHOlogical, pathological, messed up something. Her brain is BAD tinker toys: all spokes, no hubs.

THAT'S how she's put this behind her. All done trying to think of people (old boyfriends) she can blame. Someone else did it (her imaginary friend), she's moved on. Only... sorry, TS, the only monster in your head is YOU.

JMO
Excellent points, @Inthedetails and @Megnut .
Why so much explanation ?

The more the perp talks the more information they'll have to use against her.

B. BM.

I. don't see why everyone is. making such. a big deal about. the. periods.

Nothing to. see. here, folks!

JM.O.

After LS is sentenced to LWOP plus a million years, I think MG and GK should take their one, two punches on the road....modern day Abbott and Costello, or Laurel and Hardy, or if they can skate...Frick and Frack.
MOO

From what I can gather there are posters who, knowing LS murdered sweet Gannon, still want to make excuses for her behavior.

I’ve read everything from mentally ill to pent up resentment that she wasn’t getting attention from AS, to finances, to Gannon being the problem.

I’m not going to change how you think but please remember she brutally murdered a little boy. This was NOT Gannon's fault. Not the fault of AS or LH.

LS premeditated this murder and there is no excuse.

Further, if a man had killed him there would not be one poster making excuses for a male.

A woman can be vicious and mean and spiteful as much as any male. SHE is the monster. Do not forget that.

From what I can gather there are posters who, knowing LS murdered sweet Gannon, still want to make excuses for her behavior.

I’ve read everything from mentally ill to pent up resentment that she wasn’t getting attention from AS, to finances, to Gannon being the problem.

I’m not going to change how you think but please remember she brutally murdered a little boy. This was NOT Gannon's fault. Not the fault of AS or LH.

LS premeditated this murder and there is no excuse.

Further, if a man had killed him there would not be one poster making excuses for a male.

A woman can be vicious and mean and spiteful as much as any male. SHE is the monster. Do not forget that.

Completely agree. But for the record, I don't speculate as to her reasons as an excuse. I'm trying to figure out what triggered her rage. I would do the same exact speculation on a male.

And how would she have carried a body on a board up the stairs, alone?

I can personally bench 100 pounds so I'd say most females can at least pull something that weighs 90 pounds. Plus her adrenaline was most likely in over drive and that makes you stronger than you normally would be. She could have used the particle board to transfer him from the bed to the suitcase and then pull him up the stairs that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member