Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never wish to inflict pain upon anyone.
I don't ever like to hear on here what one of us would like to do to someone to cause harm to someone that caused harm to another. That only speaks of our own capabilities. I won't go there.
I seek justice, but not to equate myself to these monsters.
jmo

Early on I thought the chances were good that she was wearing one. We had a lot of in depth discussions about it on here in the first few weeks. An Apple tech even educated us about the ins & outs of the technology and what LE could know if she was wearing one that day.
Again the only source we have that she was wearing one is the Queen of All Liars herself, LS! It’s been said that she liked to peruse online crime groups & may have even lurked on here in those early weeks when the watch was discussed! I think LS knew many were talking about the watch & it sounded good so she threw it out there in her interview! Sounded like a good alibi to her.....LE knew where I went because they could track me with my watch so I couldn’t have done this! I don’t think she was wearing one, she just wanted us & LE to think so!

MOO. JMO

my thoughts exactly.

Early on I thought the chances were good that she was wearing one. We had a lot of in depth discussions about it on here in the first few weeks. An Apple tech even educated us about the ins & outs of the technology and what LE could know if she was wearing one that day.
Again the only source we have that she was wearing one is the Queen of All Liars herself, LS! It’s been said that she liked to peruse online crime groups & may have even lurked on here in those early weeks when the watch was discussed! I think LS knew many were talking about the watch & it sounded good so she threw it out there in her interview! Sounded like a good alibi to her.....LE knew where I went because they could track me with my watch so I couldn’t have done this! I don’t think she was wearing one, she just wanted us & LE to think so!

MOO. JMO
Yes, I remember Gatorage told us quite a bit about the watches and their capability.

She said that Series 0 or 1 does not have GPS capability so if she left her phone home it would not record the data.

She indicated that series 2 or later does have "onboard" GPS that works via satellite without the phone.

I wondered if TS had the earlier version and that's why she felt it was ok to tell everyone she had her Apple Watch on, knowing it wouldn't track her GPS and hoping people would assume that it would.

Gatorage also indicated that some people only wear the watch for exercise so it would help to know if TS really wore the watch all the time. She isn't seen wearing it in any pictures.

My guess is that TS was either lying about wearing the watch or it did not have GPS capabilities without the phone. If she was wearing it while she was out, I bet she took it off once she got home and turned her phone back on.

That would explain why there is no mention of the Apple Watch data in the AA.

Imo

Yes. I forget my phone at home all the time. While I no longer get phone call alerts or message alerts, it does my pulse, stores it, records any exercise I do, records my steps, how often I stand up, and calculates the calories I've burned as part of its in-built technology. It also does a number of alerts without the phone - and plays music through headphones, without the phone.

You can't download music to it directly, but you can transfer music to the watch from your phone, and the music is there until you delete it. Stores lots of data, really - as much as my first home computer.

You can, for example, download a map to your watch and leave your phone at home - that's a reason it's so popular with joggers, runners and bicyclists. You can even download instructions to take a particular route, which Siri will announce to you as you bike or run, even if your phone is miles and miles away.

I don't have the cellular version, just the regular version. The only reason I'd get the cellular is if I really were running or jogging so frequently that I wanted more streaming music (it will stream from my Amazon music account only if I take my phone).

Thanks for sharing your experience of how the apple watch works.

I don't have an apple watch but I do wear a Fitbit Alta HR that's connected to my iPhone via Bluetooth. I know that if I'm wearing my fitbit away from my iPhone (such as leaving it at home) for an extended period of time or if my phone battery is depleted, my fitbit will go dark until it makes signal with my iPhone again and synchronizes. It also doesn't matter if the fitbit is fully charged, it won't operate until it shakes hands with my iPhone again.

I think for discussion purposes, it's probably safe to assume LS did not have cellular on her apple watch and therefore could not be tracked via her apple watch if her phone was at home and turned off. MOO

Im confused about the alleged second Petco visit.

I have a couple questions if anyone can recall or knows.

My understanding from the AA is that she left her own cell phone at home and then I think she began to get worried about AS calling her after she left with Gannon Monday morning. So I think she had either HH text AS (or did she use Gannon's phone?) and texted AS that if he needed to get ahold of her to text through Gannon's phone because she had left her own phone at the house.

It was the beginning of her attempts to show AS he was still alive and with her Monday morning. She later texted again to AS (this time for sure using Gannons phone and IMO pretending to be Gannon) to ask him if he (Gannon) could play with the Switch. AS replied back "No" because he had been setup by LS thinking Gannon did not deserve to play with the switch since LS blamed Gannon for all the problems Sunday night.

I think the reason LS sent that later question to AS was because she had not heard from AS for awhile and she began to worry about her earlier story to him about not having her own phone. So she wanted some communication to happen between LS and AS to make sure everything was still ok with what she told him about her phone being left home, and so she made that communication happen through the fake use of Gannon's phone pretending to be Gannon, and asking AS if he could play with the switch.

Anyway this is where I get confused about a second Petco visit and have a couple questions.

How do we know she went back to Petco a second time?

And why did we start to speculate she may have purposely or accidentally left Gannon's phone or Switch or her watch at Petco and went back to get it?

Last edited:
Im confused about the alleged second Petco visit.

I have a couple questions if anyone can recall or knows.

My understanding from the AA is that she left her own cell phone at home and then I think she began to get worried about AS calling her after she left with Gannon Monday morning. So I think she used Gannon's phone and sent a text to AS (pretending to be Gannon) and told AS that if he needed to get ahold of her to text through Gannon's phone because she had left her own phone at the house.

It was the beginning of her attempts to show AS he was still alive and with her Monday morning. She later texted again to AS (using Gannons phone and pretending to be Gannon) to ask him if he (Gannon) could play with the Switch. AS replied back "No" because he had been setup by LS thinking Gannon did not deserve to play with the switch since LS blamed Gannon for all the problems Sunday night.

I think the reason LS sent that later question to AS was because she had not heard from AS for awhile and she began to worry about her earlier story to him about not having her own phone. So she wanted some communication to happen between LS and AS to make sure everything was still ok with what she told him about her phone being left home, and so she made that communication happen through the fake use of Gannon's phone pretending to be Gannon, and asking AS if he could play with the switch.

Anyway this is where I get confused about a second Petco visit and have a couple questions.

And why did we start to speculate she may have purposely or accidentally left Gannon's phone or Switch or her watch at Petco and went back to get it?

I thought it was a message to HH - ??

You could be right now that you mention it.

I will change my post to mention it could have been LS asking HH to send the text to AS for that first text to AS.

No - no - the way you have it written is incorrect.

Gannon (or possibly LS) texted HH - to say if she needed to get a hold of LS to text Gannon's phone as LS had left hers at home....

According to the AA, a text was sent from Gannon's phone to HH, saying Tecia left her phone at home and to text [Gannon's phone] if [HH] needed [Tecia]. LE included in the AA that they believe TS sent that text herself, from Gannon's phone.

JMO

No - no - the way you have it written is incorrect.

Gannon (or possibly LS) texted HH - to say if she needed to get a hold of LS to text Gannon's phone as LS had left hers at home....

Oh, I see now what you are saying.
Ive been avoiding having to read the AA again. LOL

I could have sworn it was AS that was told to text Gannons phone if he needed to get ahold of TS that Monday morning. But I may have that wrong.....that part was not even my real question and was trying to lay the foundation where my questions really are.

ETA- I cannot delete the extra parts now. Darn. Cannot edit the post anymore. Sorry for the confusion. The real two questions I have are at very bottom.

The speculation started due to the 2-hour window LS whereabouts are unaccounted from: 11:22hrs and 1:22hrs. The need for two Petco visits.

Many surmised she was being tracked by a device: Gannon's phone or the Apple Watch (still unverified if she owns one).

She left the phone or apple watch on the first visit, picked up on the second. The reason the 12:06 Hey Buddy text was left unanswered until 1:21 when the phone is back in her possession.

The timing of Petco explained in the AA.....
1st PETCO visit:
38. Investigators were able to confirm, based on video surveillance footage and purchase receipts, that Letecia traveled to Petco, located at 5020 N Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, Colorado. This Petco is approximately 22 miles from the residence and is an approximate 30-minute drive (based on Google Maps directions). The receipt shows that Letecia completed her purchase at or about 11:22hrs. Gannon is not visible on any of the surveillance video obtained at Petco.
2nd PETCO visit:
39. Letecia's whereabouts are unknown between approximately 11:22hrs and 1:22hrs. At 1:22hrs, Letecia was again captured on video surveillance making a second purchase at the same Petco on N Nevada Ave. Mr. Stauch sent a text message to Gannon's cell phone at or about 12:06hrs that read "Hey buddy". This message was unanswered until 1:21 hrs. The response was "Can I play Zelda at least". Mr. Stauch replied “Not today".

LE indicated in the AA that they have other texts, Google searches and photos which are not included in the AA.

TS claims to have taken a selfie that morning, in the truck. Wouldn't it be a fascinating little pearl of self-incriminating evidence if she did take that photo, just with Gannon's phone? It would lend extra credence to LE's belief she used his phone for that text to HH about "Tecia left her phone at home..." That would prove what we suspect -- that she had his phone in her possession.

I would like to know what LE knows about any stops she may have made between 10:15 and 11 that morning and if she returned there between 11 and 1.

The biggest question I have -- was she in fact on Perry Park Road between 11 and 1.

Along the fence line, on a straightaway just before the green screen where LE searched extensively and in an area where LE may have been sifting, there's a small blue memorial. I wonder if it's for Gannon....

Perhaps that's where his sock was found.

JMO

According to the AA, a text was sent from Gannon's phone to HH, saying Tecia left her phone at home and to text [Gannon's phone] if [HH] needed [Tecia]. LE included in the AA that they believe TS sent that text herself, from Gannon's phone.

JMO

Thanks for confirming too Megnut. Sorry for the confusion. My real two questions are at the very bottom. I mainly cant remember how we got to the point where we suspected there was a second Petco visit and why did we think she left something there to go back to retreive it?

The speculation started due to the 2-hour window LS whereabouts are unaccounted from: 11:22hrs and 1:22hrs. The need for two Petco visits.

Many surmised she was being tracked by a device: Gannon's phone or the Apple Watch (still unverified if she owns one).

She left the phone or apple watch on the first visit, picked up on the second. The reason the 12:06 Hey Buddy text was left unanswered until 1:21 when the phone is back in her possession.

The timing of Petco explained in the AA.....
1st PETCO visit:
38. Investigators were able to confirm, based on video surveillance footage and purchase receipts, that Letecia traveled to Petco, located at 5020 N Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, Colorado. This Petco is approximately 22 miles from the residence and is an approximate 30-minute drive (based on Google Maps directions). The receipt shows that Letecia completed her purchase at or about 11:22hrs. Gannon is not visible on any of the surveillance video obtained at Petco.
2nd PETCO visit:
39. Letecia's whereabouts are unknown between approximately 11:22hrs and 1:22hrs. At 1:22hrs, Letecia was again captured on video surveillance making a second purchase at the same Petco on N Nevada Ave. Mr. Stauch sent a text message to Gannon's cell phone at or about 12:06hrs that read "Hey buddy". This message was unanswered until 1:21 hrs. The response was "Can I play Zelda at least". Mr. Stauch replied “Not today".

Thank you. That answers my main questions I had. I did not realize the AA had the confirmation of the 2nd visit to Petco.

I should have read the AA again and was avoiding it. LOL I have read it through about 3 or 4 times and it seems each time there is something new in there for me. :)

Thank you. That answers my main questions I had. I did not realize the AA had the confirmation of the 2nd visit to Petco.

I should have read the AA again and was avoiding it. LOL I have read it through about 3 or 4 times and it seems each time there is something new in there for me. :)
Me too! I have a love / hate relationship with the AA. :p

It leaves me with more questions than answers. It is also hard to follow.

LE indicated in the AA that they have other texts, Google searches and photos which are not included in the AA.

TS claims to have taken a selfie that morning, in the truck. Wouldn't it be a fascinating little pearl of self-incriminating evidence if she did take that photo, just with Gannon's phone? It would lend extra credence to LE's belief she used his phone for that text to HH about "Tecia left her phone at home..." That would prove what we suspect -- that she had his phone in her possession.

I would like to know what LE knows about any stops she may have made between 10:15 and 11 that morning and if she returned there between 11 and 1.

The biggest question I have -- was she in fact on Perry Park Road between 11 and 1.

Along the fence line, on a straightaway just before the green screen where LE searched extensively and in an area where LE may have been sifting, there's a small blue memorial. I wonder if it's for Gannon....

JMO

JMO
Good question about Perry Park Road. Not sure.

I think Sunday night LS had taken Gannon's phone right after she injured him Sunday night. I dont think she would have risked Gannon to keep his phone because he could have told AS what had just happened to him on Sunday night so I think from Sunday night on, LS kept his phone with her. Which is why any texts from Gannon's phone I dont think would have ever come from Gannon himself at any time on Monday.

JMO

If she took the photo of herself and Gannon, with Gannon's phone, in the driveway inside the truck that morning, then it would also prove LS left her own phone at home on purpose that day. She couldn't possibly not know she didn't have her phone if she had to use Gannon's for the photo. Did LS state at any time that she forgot her phone ? ... or, did she say she just left it at home ? I don't remember.

JMO
Good question about Perry Park Road. Not sure.

I think Sunday night LS had taken Gannon's phone right after she injured him Sunday night. I dont think she would have risked Gannon to keep his phone because he could have told AS what had just happened to him on Sunday night so I think from Sunday night on, LS kept his phone with her. Which is why any texts from Gannon's phone I dont think would have ever come from Gannon himself at any time on Monday.

I've always told my children, "Would haves and could haves are words we don't use. They only confuse us and give us the blues."
But now....I wish Gannon would have or could have somehow contacted his dad through the help of HH and her phone on Sunday night.
That poor, poor child.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members