Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person who read that sad little paragraph in the affidavit about ‘i will fit, see?’ next to the scrawled drawing of the window, and pictured a tableau in the animated drawing style of ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid’?
Ha! I saw it more like Wile E. Coyote with his Acme drawings and plans! LOL

Almost described as a wild and dangerous animal.. requiring so many ropes and shackles.. she's gone into reckless mode, she's been inside a while and she's going for it, full on...
Her true nature emerged for all the world to see.
She's gone full dark,not even pretending any more.
Dangerous woman.
She will probably spend her entire life in solitary.. hannibal lecter ish, just sayin'..
She just reduced her fellow inmates to objects she might find useful....
Filters gone entirely.
Past fear.

I think it is likely she will try to kill again while incarcerated, just for the hell of it...

When you said she has gone dark, my first thought was that we should alert Chad Daybell that he has a zombie in COS!

I have considered that she has gone into some deeper mental episode that may have been brewing for a long time. Then I think she could just be so jealous of LH that the idea that Gannon remaining close to his mom and family and NOT considering her on the same level as his mom, just sent her over the edge. All it could have taken for that hatred to move her to murder is GS defending his mom to her. This just breaks my heart.

Maybe I'm just an overly serious person, but I don't see anything funny here at all. LS has no conscience and is clearly not accustomed to being held accountable for her actions. I really think she thought she was going to get away with what she did to poor Gannon, and that alone is awful. I also wonder what exactly happened in her life that let her get to the point that she did.

I get where you are coming from, but I think the real feeling some of us are having is "schadenfreude-pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune."

I don't think it is funny, per se, but I am filled with a feeling of great pleasure knowing that evil piece of...I can't even think of something bad enough to call her....is miserable and will rot into a pool of sulfuric sludge in her cell until her passing into the abyss that awaits her. Whew. I need to go pray a minute.

Almost described as a wild and dangerous animal.. requiring so many ropes and shackles.. she's gone into reckless mode, she's been inside a while and she's going for it, full on...
Her true nature emerged for all the world to see.
She's gone full dark,not even pretending any more.
Dangerous woman.
She will probably spend her entire life in solitary.. hannibal lecter ish, just sayin'..
She just reduced her fellow inmates to objects she might find useful....
Filters gone entirely.
Past fear.

I think it is likely she will try to kill again while incarcerated, just for the hell of it...

When you said she has gone dark, my first thought was that we should alert Chad Daybell that he has a zombie in COS!

I have considered that she has gone into some deeper mental episode that may have been brewing for a long time. Then I think she could just be so jealous of LH that the idea that Gannon remaining close to his mom and family and NOT considering her on the same level as his mom, just sent her over the edge. All it could have taken for that hatred to move her to murder is GS defending his mom to her. This just breaks my heart.

Was it ever clarified how Gannon's body made it to Florida? I have a theory...*WARNING POSSIBLY DISTURBING*

We know that Gannon's body was found in a suitcase in Florida. We know that Tecia had visited the airport. Is it possible that Ticia had an accomplice who was took a flight to Florida, so that Gannon's body could be checked in as luggage inside the suitcase, so that the body could later be disposed of in Florida? To me, this sounds like a Tecia type plot...thinking that no one would ever make the connection that the body found in Florida belonged to Gannon. It makes me incredibly sick to think about the entire process, the people who may have been so close to Gannon's body on the flight and at the conveyor belts, the loading and unloading crews who handled the suitcase, the act of taking said suitcase through the airports and transporting it after.

Nah. Too risky. Most airports X-ray checked baggage.

Where do you think she would go if she escaped? Did she have more of a plan?
I definitely think she was going to get her daughter.
I'm not sure if AS or LH would be safe if she got out tho.
But how would she live and where?
JMO I cant say she had a good plan, but I am sure she is thinking one step ahead, I had put all her drama on the back burner, preferring to remember the goodness of Gannon, meh.
I am sure she will be creating drama as long as she is able to. maybe it will just be more charges added, and we won’t be blessed w/ details. Once she is sentenced, just go away, Letecia!
I can definitely see Hannibal Lector's cell as an appropriate location.
My pondering for the day, w/ coffee.

I can’t help but think that either:

1. LS is doing everything in her power to demonstrate (or should I say, fake) insanity to aid her in her trial, including but not limited to her attack on LE en route back to CO, and this most recent planned escape. Surely she wouldn’t really believe that she could have passed all of the notes around under the radar, and surely she didn’t believe she could actually escape? Perhaps she wanted to be caught, so her defence could claim her behaviour points to insanity? Perhaps what we are seeing isn’t stupidity but a series of planned actions to make herself appear insane. Or...

2. She is mentally ill beyond the obvious narcissistic personality disorder and perhaps she is genuinely insane? I’ve wondered about schizophrenia and psychosis, and that psychotic delusions are a possible reason for her behaviour. Those suffering with psychotic delusions see and believe things which are not real - perhaps her delusions caused her to believe that Gannon was evil? Perhaps she believes LE are out to kill her, hence the planned escape? That said, generally those suffering from Schizophrenia and/or psychosis are not actually violent individuals, they just have a warped sense of reality.

Perhaps what we have been seeing isn’t stupidity and a lack of intelligence, but someone who has no self awareness due to a severe mental illness that goes beyond plain narcissism.

When I saw the pics of her face from the court appearance (I don’t recall the date), I’m unsure whether what I’m seeing is pure and undeniable anger and evil, or whether I’m seeing someone who is genuinely insane. All I know is that based on the look on her face, I would have NOT wanted to be alone in a room with her.

I have a feeling that her trial is going to be a Jodi Arias take 2.

Was it ever clarified how Gannon's body made it to Florida? I have a theory...*WARNING POSSIBLY DISTURBING*

We know that Gannon's body was found in a suitcase in Florida. We know that Tecia had visited the airport. Is it possible that Ticia had an accomplice who was took a flight to Florida, so that Gannon's body could be checked in as luggage inside the suitcase, so that the body could later be disposed of in Florida? To me, this sounds like a Tecia type plot...thinking that no one would ever make the connection that the body found in Florida belonged to Gannon. It makes me incredibly sick to think about the entire process, the people who may have been so close to Gannon's body on the flight and at the conveyor belts, the loading and unloading crews who handled the suitcase, the act of taking said suitcase through the airports and transporting it after.

I suspect G-Man was hauled (moving van or rental car?) there in the suitcase he was found it. :( With all of the airport dogs sniffing luggage and baggage screenings - I'm not sure a deceased body would make it through? I know airport dogs are trained to detect chemicals, and I am assuming she may have used something to mask any decomposition smells. I surely hate saying that. Sickens my stomach.

Who knows with her, though. She may be stupid enough to try anything.:confused:

W
JMO I cant say she had a good plan, but I am sure she is thinking one step ahead, I had put all her drama on the back burner, preferring to remember the goodness of Gannon, meh.
I am sure she will be creating drama as long as she is able to. maybe it will just be more charges added, and we won’t be blessed w/ details. Once she is sentenced, just go away, Letecia!
I can definitely see Hannibal Lector's cell as an appropriate location.
My pondering for the day, w/ coffee.
pondering how the latest stunt will affect that little bond issue, she truly is her own worst enemy.

1. LS is doing everything in her power to demonstrate (or should I say, fake) insanity to aid her in her trial, including but not limited to her attack on LE en route back to CO, and this most recent planned escape. Surely she wouldn’t really believe that she could have passed all of the notes around under the radar, and surely she didn’t believe she could actually escape? Perhaps she wanted to be caught, so her defence could claim her behaviour points to insanity? Perhaps what we are seeing isn’t stupidity but a series of planned actions to make herself appear insane. Or...

2. She is mentally ill beyond the obvious narcissistic personality disorder and perhaps she is genuinely insane? I’ve wondered about schizophrenia and psychosis, and that psychotic delusions are a possible reason for her behaviour. Those suffering with psychotic delusions see and believe things which are not real - perhaps her delusions caused her to believe that Gannon was evil? Perhaps she believes LE are out to kill her, hence the planned escape? That said, generally those suffering from Schizophrenia and/or psychosis are not actually violent individuals, they just have a warped sense of reality.

Perhaps what we have been seeing isn’t stupidity and a lack of intelligence, but someone who has no self awareness due to a severe mental illness that goes beyond plain narcissism.

When I saw the pics of her face from the court appearance (I don’t recall the date), I’m unsure whether what I’m seeing is pure and undeniable anger and evil, or whether I’m seeing someone who is genuinely insane. All I know is that based on the look on her face, I would have NOT wanted to be alone in a room with her.

JMO you have made great observations, and the professionals on this forum will answer this better. It is becoming an issue, but while Letecia’s actions may be crazy, she still has the knowledge that everything she is doing is wrong, hence her covering them up. ( wrong morally and legally, in Gannon’s case)
Her images after arrest are chilling... insanely evil, or evilly insane, She is where she belongs.
We are not digging her dungeon deeper, she seems to be digging it for us.

JMO you have made great observations, and the professionals on this forum will answer this better. It is becoming an issue, but while Letecia’s actions may be crazy, she still has the knowledge that everything she is doing is wrong, hence her covering them up. ( wrong morally and legally, in Gannon’s case)
Her images after arrest are chilling... insanely evil, or evilly insane, She is where she belongs.
We are not digging her dungeon deeper, she seems to be digging it for us.

Very true, it would be difficult to prove insanity when she clearly took a series of actions to cover up her crime, pointing to the fact that she knew right from wrong. I can’t wait to hear her psych evaluation!

She certainly may attempt to claim mental illness or insanity, but by the legal definition she is not insane.
She knew right from wrong. She provided false statements, cleaned the bedroom, hid the body, moved the body (at least twice) blamed other individuals, left the state, asked other inmates to flush the notes, etc. She did all of this because she knew it was wrong and could cause her to be arrested and/or punished. Each of of the things she did were planned- an insane person is incapable of planning. They don't stop to think about consequences. Fly by the seat of their pants, if you will. Don't understand the difference between right or wrong. Because of her narcissistic traits, she believed she was smarter than everyone else, including LE. Nothing more than self preservation, IMO. Her chances of being declared legally insane are very slim.

She certainly may attempt to claim mental illness or insanity, but by the legal definition she is not insane.
She knew right from wrong. She provided false statements, cleaned the bedroom, hid the body, moved the body (at least twice) blamed other individuals, left the state, asked other inmates to flush the notes, etc. She did all of this because she knew it was wrong and could cause her to be arrested and/or punished. Each of of the things she did were planned- an insane person is incapable of planning. They don't stop to think about consequences. Fly by the seat of their pants, if you will. Don't understand the difference between right or wrong. Because of her narcissistic traits, she believed she was smarter than everyone else, including LE. Nothing more than self preservation, IMO. Her chances of being declared legally insane are very slim.
One thought, even if she is insane, is there any medication or counseling that would cure her type of crazy? She would be a danger to others in a psychiatric setting. JMO

JMO

Symptoms of schizophrenia include:

hallucinations – hearing or seeing things that do not exist outside of the mind
Eguardo?

delusions – unusual beliefs not based on reality
Maybe Eguardo was real? (in her mind)

muddled thoughts based on hallucinations or delusions
Think about the google searches and her messy attempt to murder and clean up, I.e. why bring Gannon home to murder him as per the AA, when she could have done so during the trip out on Monday.

losing interest in everyday activities

not caring about your personal hygiene
Blatant lack of hair washing - ok this one is just a cheap shot but I couldn’t help myself ;)

wanting to avoid people, including friends

I’m just clutching at straws, but I genuinely think there’s some sort of severe mental disorder here and not just NPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson