Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a trial date been set? I keep coming back and looking. What could be taking so long? LE did get the final autopsy, correct?

No. The pretrial hasn’t even been scheduled. There was a status conference set for early September but with the closure its in limbo now. Nothing on the docket for this case.

I’m thinking it might be a while. CO and CO Springs aren’t hotspots imo but the outbreak in the courts probably make them hesitant to schedule jury trials. It’s unprecedented so I’m just guessing.

I know there’s an online memorial for Gannon this week though.

Last edited:
No. The pretrial hasn’t even been scheduled. There was a status conference set for early September but with the closure its in limbo now. Nothing on the docket for this case.

I’m thinking it might be a while. CO and CO Springs aren’t hotspots imo but the outbreak in the courts probably make them hesitant to schedule jury trials. It’s unprecedented so I’m just guessing.

I know there’s an online memorial for Gannon this week though.
Thank you for the information. After my post, I heard on the news that CO has seen a rise in Covid cases. I would really like this trial to be over for Gannon's family. I’m sure she will go away for life, plus.

Thank you for the information. After my post, I heard on the news that CO has seen a rise in Covid cases. I would really like this trial to be over for Gannon's family. I’m sure she will go away for life, plus.
I totally agree with you but imo I don’t think she is thinking that way. IMHO I feel like she will try pull something else to delay the trail

I don’t even know if I can put this here. There is a page Gannon Stauch Memorial that shows the most beautiful pictures of the family. Some are photos and some might be drawn or computer generated.

One shows little sister looking at a picture of Gannon on a phone. If only he could have been there to see her grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been sorta quiet,... imo she is medicated or up to something. She is too vocal to be this quiet

It's possible she's still running her mouth to the guards, her attorneys, family members, or basically anyone she has contact with. I hope she calls Leigh Egan again. I'd love to read another interview where she just digs herself deeper and deeper!

It's possible she's still running her mouth to the guards, her attorneys, family members, or basically anyone she has contact with. I hope she calls Leigh Egan again. I'd love to read another interview where she just digs herself deeper and deeper!

Maybe she’s working on a new book.

“1000 Reasons I Didn’t Kill Gannon” by T. Stauch.

I hope she does to but prob been advised not to, although imo I don’t think it would matter in her case unless she just isn’t allowed to use the phone .

There is also a Blue Thunder Memorial Ride scheduled for 9/26/20 here in Gannon home town .. participants can either ride motorcycles/vehicles and bring a toy/stuffed animal ... if you bring the stuffed animal entry fee is $20 And $25 if not.. and if I remember correctly the stuffed animal will be donated to law enforcement/victim advocate programs and the route will start at their church and go to some of Gannons favorite places ... he would normally be getting ready to start school like his sister and cousins and friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState