Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. I just can't get a grasp on her personality (way back, I gave her the benefit of the doubt). Is she thinking appeal? Doesn't she at least want to, say, research all the ways she's been wronged?!
She doesn’t need to because it doesn’t matter. Don’t forget she’s got two pieces of evidence that are going to be her “slam dunk” and prove her innocence. ;)

I also think that her wiley ways and manipulation of others is so ingrained that she’s incapable of functioning in the real world with any sense of normal behaviour.

This behaviour is her. This is who she is, and she’s fascinating, but not in a good way, and not the way she would think.

MOO

She doesn’t need to because it doesn’t matter. Don’t forget she’s got two pieces of evidence that are going to be her “slam dunk” and prove her innocence. ;)

I also think that her wiley ways and manipulation of others is so ingrained that she’s incapable of functioning in the real world with any sense of normal behaviour.

This behaviour is her. This is who she is, and she’s fascinating, but not in a good way, and not the way she would think.

MOO

RBBM

Very well said.

JMVHO.

Yikes. I just can't get a grasp on her personality (way back, I gave her the benefit of the doubt). Is she thinking appeal? Doesn't she at least want to, say, research all the ways she's been wronged?!

MOO
RBBM

Very well said.

JMVHO.

The funny thing is that she’s incredibly predictable in a non traditional sense. The more bizarre her behaviour becomes, the less I’m surprised.

Honestly, the Criminal Profilers will be studying her for years.

MOO

Couldn't help but think of this exchange when Manson went to trial:
Declaring, “It would be a miscarriage of justice to permit you to represent yourself in a case having the complications this case has,” [Judge] Older again asked Manson, “Are you affirming Mr. Kanarek as your attorney?”

“I am forced into a situation,” Manson replied. “My second alternative is to cause you as much trouble as possible.”

Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders (p. 388). W. W. Norton & Company. Kindle Edition.

ETA: Fixed quotation.

MOO

The funny thing is that she’s incredibly predictable in a non traditional sense. The more bizarre her behaviour becomes, the less I’m surprised.

Honestly, the Criminal Profilers will be studying her for years.

MOO

What do you think the “slam dunk” evidence is? I’m thinking that she has “evidence” that she returned home alone. You?

What do you think the “slam dunk” evidence is? I’m thinking that she has “evidence” that she returned home alone. You?

She thinks she's getting threats in her peanut butter.

Her slam dunk evidence could be grape jelly.

She IS fantastic. And indeed not in a good way. She's like five kinds of bad fantastic, and they make my head hurt.

Her circus belongs behind bars.

JMO

I think she will bring out something totally irrelevant. Just cause she thinks it's "slam dunk" evidence doesn't really mean that normal people would view it as such.

But I assume it will be something about Al, probably some nonsense about him cheating or using recreational drugs (CO - weed is legal btw ) so she could point the finger at him / somebody associated with him. Just as a way to use the trial platform to hurt him a little bit more.

I’m thinking about a gun.
Assuming that the charge is firearm and sharp object and blunt object (not “or” - I know that was debated), the arrest affidavit doesn’t mention a bullet hole. If he was shot in the home, what is the likelihood of evidence of same in furniture/bedding? In other words, would the bullet pass through the body or remain inside the body/skull? Limited ballistic experience here, and I know we don’t know the type of firearm. I doubt the sound would be picked up by neighbors’ security.

Is it more likely that she shot him outside the home? Perhaps she realized how badly he was hurt (or even thought him already dead) and took him out into the woods?

She thinks she's getting threats in her peanut butter.

Her slam dunk evidence could be grape jelly.

She IS fantastic. And indeed not in a good way. She's like five kinds of bad fantastic, and they make my head hurt.

Her circus belongs behind bars.

JMO

it would be hilarious if her defense, when it comes, takes up like 10 minutes and leaves her open mouthed in front of the judge when he blows past her and says ‘ok, closing arguments?’

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/letec...esent-herself-in-murder-case-sheriffs-office/

This madwoman didn't like the times allotted for going to the library.

As part of the rules, she cannot chose the time she gets to go, and refusal to go will get her kicked off the list for 90 days. That’s what happened to Stauch on April 8. But apparently, it is a moot point for her. One of the officials said she asked to be taken off the list. She said she did not need it.

Stauch allegedly voiced concern about her scheduled library hours being so early, saying that she worried about drowsiness.

It would come as no surprise at all of her strategy is simply to wing it. Actual legal study doesn’t strike me as her sort of thing. Why would she need books and notes when she knows everything already? She’s cuckoo.

Yep, she has her ace in the hole and can prove she's innocent. She doesn't need to look up precedent.

Prison will be a tough go for Leticia (not that I care).

I’ve said it before and will say it again; Leticia is all about control. In prison she has none. She cannot gaslight and manipulate her way through her new environment. Others tell her when to eat, what to eat and where to eat. She gets told when she can go to law library and when she can’t. She controls very little if anything.

For someone who has spent her life, controlling those around her, her new reality must be excruciating (again, not that I care). In fact, I’m quite enjoying her misery.

MOO

Stauch, who is being held at the El Paso County jail, refused to attend the law library program, resulting in the library suspension, the April 14 affidavit says. The affidavit says she cited "medical concerns" as the reason.

"She was concerned that her drowsiness would interfere with the early morning hours of her library slot," the affidavit says, and was told "medical staff could address her medical concerns to better fit with her assigned law library schedule."

The affidavit says Stauch said she "didn't need the law library" and to "take her off the law library list."

Judge Gregory Werner on Feb. 26 granted Stauch's request to represent herself during an Arguello advisement, which is typically used when a defendant wants to represent themselves at trial.

"It might sound audacious, but I'm really good at poker, and you know that saying, 'You got to know when to hold them and when to fold them'?" Stauch said during that hearing. "I've got the winning hand ... an ace in the hole."
Gannon Stauch trial: Letecia Stauch suspended from jail library | 9news.com
*tecia counting her winnings before she ever starts to play = loser. She is underestimating prosecution for sure. She might have an ace in the hole but prosecution’s remaining three aces are backed up by a full house - the one she allegedly murdered our little buddy in. She better choose another game. Maybe crazy eights.

Last edited:
I almost feel for her side lawyers but... kinda feel for the judge but they had to know...i mean we knew this is what it was gonna be... she does a good job at confusing the anger. She makes me want to be angry at the system but really in the end i know she caused the death of this gorgeous boy. Gannon. And she deserves the anger more than anyone. Imo

Prison will be a tough go for Leticia (not that I care).

I’ve said it before and will say it again; Leticia is all about control. In prison she has none. She cannot gaslight and manipulate her way through her new environment. Others tell her when to eat, what to eat and where to eat. She gets told when she can go to law library and when she can’t. She controls very little if anything.

For someone who has spent her life, controlling those around her, her new reality must be excruciating (again, not that I care). In fact, I’m quite enjoying her misery.

MOO
I'm sure she'll find other inmates to manipulate.

I almost feel for her side lawyers but... kinda feel for the judge but they had to know...i mean we knew this is what it was gonna be... she does a good job at confusing the anger. She makes me want to be angry at the system but really in the end i know she caused the death of this gorgeous boy. Gannon. And she deserves the anger more than anyone. Imo

The judge has her number,thats why he made it clear to her that she would have no recourse to appeal due to insufficient counsel. The court is well prepared for her shenanigans but Leticia doesn't comprehend people not falling for her BS and she hasn't realised her usual manipulations won't cut it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela