Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The schools she went to for grad school include 1 completely unaccredited "university" as well as another that is under Federal scrutiny for financial aid fraud and is not, to my knowledge, regionally accredited (it's run by Jerry Falwell's people and does not have public Board meetings - so cannot be regionally accredited, IMO).

These schools give people nice paychecks every month (out of Federal financial aid) even if they have tuition for free (say, on some military program or because a spouse pays). If their completion rates drop below 50% (her university's completion rates are averaging around 30%), they get a red flag with the Feds.

Meantime, hundreds of thousands of Americans use this financial aid (and as everyone knows, this is the same group that defaults). If a 'college' is giving out financial aid and even if a person completes, if they cannot find a paying job and do not pay back their loans, those are 2 black marks on the college's record (can't find job, isn't paying back loan).

According to U.S. News and World Report, it's not true that Liberty has no regional accreditation:

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/liberty-university-10392

Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. The university's accreditation was approved in late 2016 for the next 10 years. Specific programs within the university also hold accreditation from other, more specialized accrediting bodies. For example, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredits Liberty University’s bachelor's, master's and Doctor of Nursing Practice programs.

I still think based upon Tecia they should go back and review the accreditation and not wait until 2026; but it's not like the University of Phoenix.

In other news, it feels distinctly wrong to be happy, but I'm fist pumping all over the house at this arrest news.

Hmmm. I thought that was only true until the person was arrested. Seems to me there was lots of social media in other recent cases. Only for the suspect though.

Don't know about Youtube. But in some cases posting of WS member's own videos has been allowed. And still pictures as well.
Perp's SM is usually allowed.

Hmmm. I thought that was only true until the person was arrested. Seems to me there was lots of social media in other recent cases. Only for the suspect though.

Don't know about Youtube. But in some cases posting of WS member's own videos has been allowed. And still pictures as well.

I would like to know as well.
The video did originally come from TS..
so, I don't know if that makes it acceptable?

I’m guessing they have video from every camera within miles of the house and every spot she passed by “shopping”. They have meticulously looked at film and phone records to break down every single tissue paper thin illogical lie. From the beginning I’ve suspected the carpet was removed to hide evidence of abuse and even then she wanted to blame him. She created the fake video to make her look good (we will fix it) but she is breathing heavily and injects venom and abuse into every phrase “we will
sell the couch” that would be verbal abuse and a guilt tactic even in a true “accident” situation. I loathe LS and all the suffering she has caused. Twisted evil person.
Agreed.
LE must have a plethora of evidence to charge with first degree.

It's good that stepmonster doesn't have the intelligence she believes she possesses.
Although I will admit she may be possessed. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member