Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first saw Gannon's picture, all I wanted to do was hug him. So sweet looking, and I love hugging little boys -- it's that mom and son thing, you know. He was our only, and I got lotsa hugs. I certainly hope Gannon got a lot of them, too.
Same. These last two weeks I’ve been giving mine extra sweet hugs, telling him I love him and saying a silent prayer for Gannon.

Ok, wait for one second.

Let's assume for one minute that Gannon is alive and that LS has hidden him somewhere with someone while he heals as a result of something LS did to him.

How can she reveal him and say "there I told you he was alive" without ending up in jail?

In this scenario, Gannon tells that she beat him, stabbed him, kidnapped him, WHATEVER SHE DID TO HIM, is something that puts her in jail for a very long time.

I can't believe that this is a scenario that produces Gannon alive and well at the end of the day.

If I'm missing something, tell me. I would love for Gannon to come home safe and healthy but I have a hard time trying to envision a theory that will make this a reality.

MOO

Ok, wait for one second.

Let's assume for one minute that Gannon is alive and that LS has hidden him somewhere with someone while he heals as a result of something LS did to him.

How can she reveal him and say "there I told you he was alive" without ending up in jail?

In this scenario, Gannon tells that she beat him, stabbed him, kidnapped him, WHATEVER SHE DID TO HIM, is something that puts her in jail for a very long time.

I can't believe that this is a scenario that produces Gannon alive and well at the end of the day.

If I'm missing something, tell me. I would love for Gannon to come home safe and healthy but I have a hard time trying to envision a theory that will make this a reality.

MOO
That's the kicker I keep coming back to. Someone's gotta go to jail!

These things...only sometimes is it a story where we’re all shocked and where there are twists and turns. But usually it’s the simplest theory. She left with him alive, in the time she was gone he passed away, and she put him somewhere. She’s stumbling backwards to cover her tracks but when they find him they’ll know everything they need to know.

You know, I've really tried to give TS the benefit of the doubt but the fact is - if I were the last known person to see someone who'd gone missing, I wouldn't be giving an interview with my back turned to the camera the whole time. Nor would I hop online to post someone else's dirty laundry in an attempt to deflect attention away from myself. If I truly had no part in the disappearance, I would simply cooperate with the authorities, keep my mouth shut and do my part to aid in the recovery. I wouldn't care about what anyone (especially online) thought since I've not been named as a suspect. Everything TS has done so far has put her in the position she's in. The police are now saying, in response to her statement that "there is no threat to the community as far as this case goes" which in my mind means, they have their person.

oops. Replied before writing.

Why would she risk looking like she disappeared him if she was just hiding him out somewhere? To teach a lesson to his dad?
I can see a scenario where that may be how it started. Or she was going to be the hero and find him. But then bio-Mom shows up and Dad wants her to stay, throwing step Mom out instead. And LE and an entire community hates her and is watching her every move. Now what? There’s no way Gannon can come home without saying where he’s been and how he got there. He would incriminate her and whoever has been watching him.

Even if the ill-hatched plan included Gannon coming back alive, that plan has been shot all to Hell.

If the “lets hide him” scenario has any merit, the best we can hope for is whoever has him is scared to death and hasn’t been able to bring themselves to hurt Gannon yet. but two weeks plus is an awfully long time to stay paralyzed.

Regardless of how it started I think he’s now gone. Like everyone else here, I would love to be wrong.

Question for people in today’s search areas. Is LE knocking on doors or just searching outdoors?

Last edited:
And the most recent statement TS made. She says she told LE who the person was he left with.
Hey TS, tell all of us. Put it out there. We will bring him home.
If she’s been keeping info quiet at LE request to protect the investigation, why spill it and endanger the investigation now. If she’s lost faith in LE completely and wants the community to help why hold anything back.

This is just another self-serving statement proving (to me anyway) she cares more about what people think of her than she does about Gannon. She’s despicable.

Check out Grays new video around the 3 minute mark showing a shadow on the right side of the truck. Maybe

Thanks for posting this. I looked at it.
Yesterday a poster also pointed out a shadow near the rear tire, it botherered me because it is avery clear shadow.
I looked at the yesterday. I searched the model of Frontier Crew cab truck and the back crew door open toward the rear. Meaning that a kid hopping out of the truck with intention of going toward the back of the truck would jump out almost even with the front of the back wheel.
Previous to this, I thought the feet would have to be visible coming down in front of the strip of light between the two parked vehicles, but there is clearly something making a shadow there, and a dark shadow like the rear back door.
MOO after watching this, MOO IMHO GS did return with her as she said. My only proof that he did not come back with her would be not seeing him descend from the vehicle. So looking at this many times, I would have to say that it does look like he he jumped out. 6:36 to 6:40.

Hi everyone! New here...I have been following along on WS since Gannon went missing, also followed along during the whole Watts case. I've been trying to believe TS--trying to give her benefit of doubt--if only to have hope for Gannon.

But I've been wondering: How often, in missing children cases, do LE adamantly say they suspect the missing child is alive, and unfortunately turns out he/she wasn't, and it turns out LE actually did suspect foul play once the POI/suspect was charged? I guess I am trying to justify my hope here for Gannon.

Without a doubt, TS needs some serious psychiatric evaluations, and with every passing day seems to be portraying herself as the person who disappeared Gannon...but is it crazy to hope she's telling the truth? And that maybe LE is too? IDK...just thinking out loud here. Anyway! Happy to officially be a part of WS, instead of a lurker.
We're happy to have you as a "vocal" part of WS!

We "oldsters" here at WS have had many, many heartbreaks, and they are so much deeper when the subject is a child... Most cases here end with bad news, but every now and then we get wonderful news. Sips of vinegar and sips of apple juice -- that's what I call it. And like your hope for TS's side of the story, we all hope -- sometimes against all seeming logic -- that a hard-to-believe account will end up being true, but we're often disappointed -- but not every time. We all still hope for Gannon's safe and happy return. That's why we keep coming back for more.
And this,

Welcome to Websleuths,
shebisch92109 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads