Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to send ‘what’s her face’ a bill for a maid service. I am so far behind on my chores. Besides my precious time with my granddaughters - the search for little Gannon is consuming my headspace.
Morning grandma! Me too! Oh My laundry! And catching up on the last thread this am just caused me to miss the trash guys for the 3rd straight pick up!
Here for Gannon today I am! But I have to make myself sign off and get some stuff done or my family is gonna disown me.
Stay safe all and bring that precious boy home! ❤️

giphy.gif

Roll call... who’s here for Gannon?!
Here !!! And Good Morning to all of you !!
Praying today is the day !!
#Gannonstrong

Are we allowed to discuss these groups since they are mentioned in MSM? Too gray of an area nowo_O Asking for clarification. I don’t have FB (cess pool), so I don’t have access to any info from those, but others that do have access might want to know. TIA MOO

MOD NOTE:

WE MAY NOT DISCUSS WHAT IS ON THE MANY FACEBOOK GROUP PAGES THAT HAVE SPRUNG UP IN THE WAKE OF THIS TRAGIC CASE. YES, THE FACT THAT THERE ARE THESE FACEBOOK GROUPS HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN MSM, BUT WE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DISCUSS ANYTHING FROM THOSE FACEBOOK GROUPS. HOPE THAT CLARIFIES THIS ISSUE.

CocoChanel

...half mile south of the split where you go either to Larkspur or proceed south to Palmer Lake. The county trucks do the best they can on that road, where I see them double extra duty is coming downhill westbound from Larkspur to 105. The trucks take care of the side roads pretty well where they intersect off 105; roads such as Noe, Fox Farm, Wolfensberger.

Perry Park Road? (Denver, Greenwood Village, Center: home, living, restaurants) - Colorado Springs - Colorado (CO) - City-Data Forum

https://coloradobikemaps.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/hell-of-the-wolf-loop.jpg

the Sedalia Landfill isn’t too far from Sierra Pines
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

All speculation, I envision a rendezvous at that search site where the sifting was going on. Not only sifting, but that is where they did the probing, and the shoveling too. To our knowledge, Gannon is NOT there. But it's obvious to me, SOMEONE was. Maybe it was several people, something going down, something went awry, hasty actions, possibly a fight, leaving traces of evidence as to WHO may have Gannon, or WHERE he may be.
Agreed. I've jogged the S curve at least twice since he went missing. I saw lots of trash on both sides, but that was it. Bikers ride the S curves all the time on weekends, motorcycle riders as well, plus hundreds of vehicles daily.

@Momof4RN Just wanted to say I’m glad you are here on Gannon’s thread (wish he didn’t need one). You were invaluable on the Bruce Lynch case & I truly appreciate all that you brought to that thread. :)
MOO
Aww your so sweet even tho I was so very wrong about that disgusting man! Thank you!
ETA:missing part of my post....he is Due in court today so hoping that means a good day for justice in both cases!

If TS was alone in the truck, driving up the road throwing things out the window, she would have to be on the wrong side of the road and quite noticeable to anyone else driving on the road. Otherwise she is trying to throw across the front seat and out and passenger side window. Was there a second person sitting on the passenger side front or back seat doing the throwing?
Otherwise, she would have had to stop the truck, get out and come around the truck and throw stuff out. Again, making herself very noticeable.
MOO MOO MOO
She could have been driving up the other side of the road and flinging things out the window.

Aww your so sweet even tho I was so very wrong about that disgusting man! Thank you!
ETA:missing part of my post....he is Due in court today so hoping that means a good day for justice in both cases!
You had hope, nothing wrong with that:) Thanks for letting me know!! I’ll be looking for updates. Been glued to Gannon’s thread since he went missing & I’ve lost track of every case I’ve been following:eek: Just want this lil boy found

Ms. Coffman's comments really hit me in a melancholy way. First, as a long-time prosecutor serving as a spokesperson for the biological family and also someone who can help them as they potentially begin a long, difficult journey through the justice system. MOO

Good morning :) I won’t complain about my headache.

I thought about the sifting last night and decided, as incongruous as it may seem, the only thing that would warrant the effort being made would be Gannon’s actual remains.

It hurts to think that.

Here for Gannon.

IMHO

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-18_7-37-25.gif
    upload_2020-2-18_7-37-25.gif
    224.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics