Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all want to be hopeful about Gannon being alive, but statistically speaking, at 25 days of a missing child case, there's legitimate reason to also take a hard look at the facts.

We have three changes in a principal witness's statement about how he disappeared.

We have the DA on site, in the home. That's a clue that there's worry afoot about a crime being committed. If Gannon is alive and being held by someone unknown to Albert or Landen, that person is IMO a criminal. And anyone who is hiding information about Gannon's whereabouts is not a good person. Full stop.

It's fine if people want to have nothing but hope, but some of us would really like a strategy to find Gannon that goes beyond just hoping and wishing. I think the DA and LE are in that group.

I do not believe that Gannon set out on foot and wound up 40 miles north of his home (I believe LE has reason to look where they are looking) without an adult driving him. If he was hitchhiking (unseen by anyone in the neighborhood) or abducted while roaming around Lorson Ranch, I'll be very surprised.

The dad’s alleged reaction to the video, combined with law enforcement’s reaction to it (both on and off the record), in no way makes reaching a conclusion “highly speculative.”

There’s plenty there with which to draw an interference, and it just so happens to fit perfectly with everything else.

Gannon didn’t disappear into thin air while walking to a friend’s house.

If he left with mom, and never returned, then it all fits:

He was murdered, she returned home, and the lies began.

They haven’t stopped since.
RBBM
I’m reluctant to try to “correct” you, because I know I’m just being pedantic, but IMO the lies did not start then - they have been told forever. It would be quite the task to figure out when she started telling lies about Gannon’s being disappeared. Especially if this was premeditated.

Here for Gannon.

Maybe they think a crime was committed in that house
I’m sure they do. Everything likely began there.

She went out of her way to explain potential blood evidence, so it makes sense that an act of violence occurred.

The CSI team hasn’t made multiple trips for no reason.

The whole thing about her reversing ability was that she seemed far more proficient at it in the morning than she did in the afternoon, far as I remember/.
A change occurred and we discussed it here at the time. (reason I was tuned in was because I lack all ability to reverse a vehicle, myself)
I'm a woman and I can drive anything. I have a diesel pusher (motor home) and have always had boats and campers of every kind made. IMO, she wanted the truck to look like it had not been moved that day and was trying to back it exactly in the footprint it had before she left on Monday morning.

I really hope you are right about him still being alive.

How good intentions can lead to an 11 year old child being missing for 25 days confounds me though. What is the holdup in providing information as to where he is? Why let so many people suffer if you know where he is or what happened? Where are the "good intentions" now?!?
Well there were no good intentions evident by any stretch of the imagination when she stated loudly in that TV interview that his mother didn't want him while saying he was alive and there being every potential that he would hear her words , if so.
How was that gonna help a runaway child, subsequently abducted, I know, but not at that stage as far as anybody knew.
Again, this comes back to interpreting plain English words.
Good for who, for example?
Good for psyche or good for soma?
Good at hurting heartbroken people?
That kind of good?

As far as I know, we haven't been told for certain what other cameras captured nor told who saw him that day. We don't even know who is on the driveway video, what it shows, nor when it was captured. Of course I could be missing information.
Investigators went door to door, many times, requesting video. So they collected it all. If there was ANY EVIDENCE of Gannon, walking around the neighbourhood, LE would have released it immediately.

The whole purpose would be to get the public's help with where he went next. Every time a missing child is captured on video footage, it is always released so the public can see where and when they were last seen, and maybe someone will remember being there, and help solve the mystery.

The locals have a neighbourhood forum, where they meet to discuss issues like lost and found pets, and driveway car breaks ins, etc. They all checked their cameras and no one saw Gannon that afternoon.

They've been there before and I think they've likely received some test results that caused them to return to the residence seeking additional evidence-- maybe even something they have but needs to be confirmed. MOO

In addition to their previous testing, and the items removed from the house over those days, I wonder if other leads have led them to check other areas of the house today.

What did they discover after analyzing the results of what was sifted? Perhaps this opened up the investigation - primarily towards the house.

It could also be as simple as the c.s.i. returning for larger pieces of previous samples they've removed as well.

This may be the time the L.E. seal off the house.

THE METRO CRIME LAB is Back in Lorson Ranch ouside of the home of missing 11 Year old boy, Gannon Stauch.

ERVIcDZXsAA7IEH.jpg

Catherine Silver on Twitter

I wonder what it might be.... hairs, carpet fibers, some other item with DNA... I sure hope they are closing in on being able to make an arrest.

Maybe checking to see if a key fits their gate??

It is so intriguing to wonder what caused the crime lab investigators to return to the house and why today?

Timing is very intriguing.

Maybe the Sherri Papini kidnapping gang rolled thru Colorado Springs? I'd love to hear what that description was, because usually made up descriptions of perpetrators are somewhat...skewed by stereotypes. The bottom line is LS just gives so little info to the public, IMO, because she feels entitled to be believed. Dropping something like "day one they had a description" but not elaborating on that description is b.s. She's full of lies, insert appropriate metaphor here. Might be contrary to opinion here but if I were LE I'd still go after every charge but murder on her until he's found: obstruction, false statements, etc. She's obviously not helping anything at this point, just put her away for something as the investigation goes on.
Exactly

I'm going to quote my own post here to reiterate what I said earlier, without apology, nor pitchforks.
We are all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions. I am of the opinion that regardless of the outcome, I will not apologize to TS. Ever. I will GLADLY fall down in overwhelming joy if Gannon is found alive and well and there is some outcome none of us could have predicted that doesn't involve TS. I will say I was wrong, most certainly.

And in fact, that has been my position all along. That there is always a chance he is still out there. I won't stop hoping and praying for that until I am told there is no hope left.

But if anyone wants to feel disgust toward me, so be it. I can sleep at night just fine.

BTW, crime scene units are back at the house apparently. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence. Probably looking for more evidence of that friend/person Gannon left with, hopefully.

ETA: I am searching now for a valid news outlet reporting the above...

This was so nice,
It should be posted twice.

100% in agreement with you.

I'm a woman and I can drive anything. I have a diesel pusher (motor home) and have always had boats and campers of every kind made. IMO, she wanted the truck to look like it had not been moved that day and was trying to back it exactly in the footprint it had before she left on Monday morning.
I thought that the truck was originally parked on the side of the street in the morning in the first video at 10 a.m. it shows her getting in the car and then backing into the driveway to let Gannon in.

Maybe checking to see if a key fits their gate??

Timing is very intriguing.

Dear @gingergina,

I agree about the timing aspect - especially as they've announced they've halted the search.

Perhaps they did find something as evidence there - after analyzing what was sifted.

Oh the key - that is intriguing!

I would love to see a luminol test done on that home.
Here’s the thing. I don’t think he would have been bleeding heavily or anything, or that blood would prove anything in and of itself.

But it may not be significant in that way. Rather, it may support a witness account (one of the kids for instance).

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members