Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree and would say LH has almost *all* the support on SM, but it is an interesting point LE is not appealing to the public with sad interviews from teachers and friends about wonderful Gannon on MSM. Most likely because LE has strong evidence that Gannon was not abducted and there is nobody to appeal to. Nobody is holding him captive. They don't want public help in searching for him. They are focusing on privately interviewing the people that can solve the case such as close family and neighbors with cameras. LH and AS have done a wonderful job talking about Gannon during the PC's and LH did a MSM interview that other night as well.

I was not talking about FB Groups. I do go to the local dot coms and Facebook for certain CO news outlets but I see nothing as it pertains to those missing family and friends and neighbors. And I hate wasting my time dealing with those messy FB groups with their false id's and rumors. I'm talking MSM and human interest interviews associated with Gannon. Friends or family from either side supporting the parents and especially Gannon. It just isn't there. Makes me wonder if missing children are just too commonplace in today's world. Or maybe this case is not sensational enough to get the extra attention.

I haven't yet fully researched this potential aspect so I am not aware if any would be of particular note. I am wondering if LE is pursuing/has pursued this angle, either for to include/eliminate the possibility; it could support a "no rush to judgement" defense.
I'm sure they checked them out. Pretty sure it's standard procedure. MOO

Maybe SM was implying GS was capable of freely walking on his own, to imply his foot injury was insignificant and no hindrance.

I don't know..... why mention he made several trips back and forth to verify the gate was locked- in addition to adding Gannon was the only person with a key? She mentioned the hike in her earlier interview. I assumed that statement was implying the insignificance of his foot injury?

I don't remember seeing that, but I'll trust your memory more than mine. That is really something, they must be privy to a lot of evidence that points in another direction.
Well, I'm 'only' going by my memory so I could be wrong. They may have said they did check but were not pursuing that angle. Jmo

I was not talking about FB Groups. I do go to the local dot coms and Facebook for certain CO news outlets but I see nothing as it pertains to those missing family and friends and neighbors. And I hate wasting my time dealing with those messy FB groups with their false id's and rumors. I'm talking MSM and human interest interviews associated with Gannon. Friends or family from either side supporting the parents and especially Gannon. It just isn't there. Makes me wonder if missing children are just too commonplace in today's world. Or maybe this case is not sensational enough to get the extra attention.
It is eerie. MSM did manage to locate a babysitter, though.

I expect LE confided off-the-record to MSM about the case status and its projected outcome so MSM simply is awaiting for LE to do their thing. I also expect there will be many people interviewed after all is said and done. They will share their positive stories about GS. I'm saddened; too much time has passed for this to be a positive outcome case.

I don't know..... why mention he made several trips back and forth to verify the gate was locked- in addition to adding Gannon was the only person with a key? She mentioned the hike in her earlier interview. I assumed that statement was implying the insignificance of his foot injury?
I think all of her statements are self serving and as an answer or alibi for things the crime lab would find in this case. She mentions going on a hike. IMO that is to show what a great relationship she has with Gannon. Fun stepmom. Then she mentions his cut foot. This is an answer to finding his blood around the house. She mentions the gate and the key. This is to answer for how he could have left the house without anyone in the house knowing. All to support her narrative of her innocence.

There would be no reason to look at sex offenders in a non-abduction case.

SM even said she knows who Gannon left with, and who may have sent this person (I’m laughing as I type this).

Of course she was the last one to see him, as he left with her and never returned.

Hypothetically, say he did return. He still wasn’t caught on camera leaving that house, no one saw him, and that hilariously transparent Google search puts a bow on that.

Nope, this is way closer to home.

I only see one gate. The other fence on the right side of the house is solid, no hinges.

There is no door on the gate side of the garage right? It's a window?
It is a window, IMO. There is no door on the back side of the garage, either, per the sketch of the home (there does appear to be a walkout patio located right off the kitchen, though);
C2EC00C7-48B9-421B-9E61-D8DDD9C719D9.jpeg
El Paso County - Colorado
71DC96D9-7B3E-45E6-85FE-A1A9122A9C88.jpeg
Pink Realty

It is eerie. MSM did manage to locate a babysitter, though.

I expect LE confided off-the-record to MSM about the case status and its projected outcome so MSM simply is awaiting for LE to do their thing. I also expect there will be many people interviewed after all is said and done. They will share their positive stories about GS. I'm saddened; too much time has passed for this to be a positive outcome case.

I don't know why I'm so persistent about hearing from people that know the parents and Gannon. I feel like that's a missing puzzle piece. Surely the parents of Gannon's friends he played with would have some input. Somebody out there must know Gannon and his family and have something to say. I'm done now.

sbbm

LE likely has requested the family not dispute, present opinion or otherwise interfere with the investigation perhaps maybe to present a plea to citizens to come forward with any information. Being military, I suspect AS adheres to Law Enforcement's request. Just a guess.

Respectfully, I don't believe AS was requested by LE to not present opinion.
AS and LH both have granted interviews, have presented opinion, publicly.
AS has had the opportunity to deny the claims in the media about what he reportedly said, and he has not made any statement about it.

I only see one gate. The other fence on the right side of the house is solid, no hinges.

There is no door on the gate side of the garage right? It's a window?

There are two gates. One on each side of the fence.
The hinges on the left side gate face left, and on the right side gate face right.
Correct, there is no door on the side of the garage, only a window.

Geez, we sure know how to grow ‘em here in Colorado, don’t we?

But MY gratitude is that we also know there is a top notch prosecutor on the case who is a mad dog with justice.

Strange to feel like you know a prosecutor and what he's all about and you wouldn't know him if you fell over him here in Kentucky.

MOO,MOO

Do we know which vehicle she took to Garden of the Gods? Can't remember seeing it and trying to not watch that darn video today. :) Could she have possibly hit him accident or not & that's why she mention the blood on car from foot injury? Do they still have the cars impounded?

That video gets under my skin. Bothers me. I think there's a lot of truth in her lies.

ETA In the "leaked" ring footage he looked like he was walking slower and hunched over to me. I do need new glasses tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298