Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not married to LH, and his loyalty should be to his current wife.

That is, if he truly doesn’t suspect her. He apparently does though, as SM implied in her interview that she had been kicked out on her *advertiser censored*.

LH moved in, and SM was relegated to holing up in a hotel.

Besides that, all it would take is a statement, phone call, or social media post. If you believe your wife, you defend her.

Hadn't thought of it before, but if my wife was wrongly accused, I guarantee I'd hold a press conference giving my 100% support of her.
Rather telling, not that I need more evidence.

If there are nefarious forces at work, secret societies, unknown collaborators, widespread child abduction networking, scary mafia involvement, you name it, if ANY of that stuff is revealed, I'll be amazed.

All roads lead to a 't'.

MOO

I've done a lot of reading of this and earlier threads and have posted some thoughts...I appreciate the avenue WS provides for us to offer thoughts and suggestions to help bring G home...it's really cool sharing thoughts and perspectives. After following several missing persons/children stories over the last few years this one just strikes me as very odd. No rewards. No statements from father or bio-mom other than the generic ones in that they are heartbroken. No appeals from other family members. The step-mom has provided the most and lengthy statements regarding the case and unfortunately most of what she has said is very, very difficult to think it is anything but un-truths...not lies per se but surely not the "real" story of what happened the day G went missing. This whole process of this case is what we would call a "one off"...just weird in what has been provided on MSM via the family and LE...to me this means there is something much bigger happening here that we are clearly not privy to.

Posted here in the past, I know.

- Albert and Hiott, share custody of the boy, Birkenstock said. Gannon Stauch: What we know two weeks since the 11-year-old went missing from Colorado Springs home

Gannon lives with his father, Albert Stauch, and stepmother, Tecia Stauch, in the Lorson Ranch area of Colorado Springs. Stauch’s father is in the Colorado Army National Guard. Gannon’s mother, Landen Hiott, lives in South Carolina and is in Colorado helping with the search. Hiott and Stauch share custody of Gannon, according to his family.
https://usanewsdt.com/2020/gannon-stauch-missing-5-fast-facts-you-need-to-know.html

Thanks, I know they "share custody" in that the mother sees the kids sometimes and they stay with her, but, as I pointed out, that could mean about 10 different things. And we certainly don't know if it "works for them." Which is what the OP said (paraphrasing). One or both may be quite not ok with the arrangement and we don't even know if it's voluntary.

The second website is a wordpress account. Not msm.

True. I have been surprised at how talkative LH has been considering her plight. And eloquent to boot.
Completely genuine, her pain is difficult to witness. If I had a missing child, I'd give anyone in media who would listen an interview, daily. IMO, it keeps the public invested and my hope would be, anyone with information to come forward.

Hadn't thought of it before, but if my wife was wrongly accused, I guarantee I'd hold a press conference giving my 100% support of her.
Rather telling, not that I need more evidence.

If there are nefarious forces at work, secret societies, unknown collaborators, widespread child abduction networking, scary mafia involvement, you name it, if ANY of that stuff is revealed, I'll be amazed.

All roads lead to a 't'.

MOO
Exactly. I don’t understand the argument that he’s afraid of rocking the boat.

That’s not normal behavior, not when you are married to someone.

Unless he sees what we see, and knows that TS has all the answers. Then it makes perfect sense.

W
Exactly. I don’t understand the argument that he’s afraid of rocking the boat.

That’s not normal behavior, not when you are married to someone.

Unless he sees what we see, and knows that TS has all the answers. Then it makes perfect sense.
Well, and the thing is: He knows her even better than we do. Way better. He’s seen all this same kind of narcissism and circular reasoning probably every time they’ve argued. He’s seen “all her warts,” as the old saying goes...

Thanks, I know they "share custody" in that the mother sees the kids sometimes and they stay with her, but, as I pointed out, that could mean about 10 different things. And we certainly don't know if it "works for them." Which is what the OP said (paraphrasing). One or both may be quite not ok with the arrangement and we don't even know if it's voluntary.

The second website is a wordpress account. Not msm.
It cites the fast facts from Heavy , but go ahead and do your own research.

bbm

Regardless, LH remains GS' biological mother. Given what we've witnessed regarding LH, I'd bet AS would not want to cause further grief and induce additional emotional stress upon LH regardless of to whom he is currently married. I suspect he has a heart. I also expect he is confused as to why all this is happening to his family and is unsure of what exactly to believe, as I expect LE is not updating the family with everything they might know about the case... the investigation remains "fluid".

Even if LH has voiced some opinion to AS about thinking the worst of LS but he doesn't believe LS would do anything to harm Gannon, I would say his allegiance should and would be with his wife. I can only see him not coming to her defense is if he has doubts about her involvement in Gannon's disappearance. JMO

Does anyone remember where the first searches were? I slightly remember Marksheffel road and maybe Vegas?? I remember LE using that yellow submersible device to search the water. How close was that to the home? Thanks in advance for any replies.

I've done a lot of reading of this and earlier threads and have posted some thoughts...I appreciate the avenue WS provides for us to offer thoughts and suggestions to help bring G home...it's really cool sharing thoughts and perspectives. After following several missing persons/children stories over the last few years this one just strikes me as very odd. No rewards. No statements from father or bio-mom other than the generic ones in that they are heartbroken. No appeals from other family members. The step-mom has provided the most and lengthy statements regarding the case and unfortunately most of what she has said is very, very difficult to think it is anything but un-truths...not lies per se but surely not the "real" story of what happened the day G went missing. This whole process of this case is what we would call a "one off"...just weird in what has been provided on MSM via the family and LE...to me this means there is something much bigger happening here that we are clearly not privy to.
It’s likely nothing more than a homicide investigation with a prime suspect.

I’ll give you an example I’ve used in previous cases.

A couple years ago, a mother and her three young children were massacred in a home several miles from me.

With the exception of a few statements from family members early on, there was radio silence for months.

They were told to remain quiet, and that’s exactly what they did.

Law enforcement was likewise very quiet, and it turns out they had good reason to be. They had their suspect, and were waiting on forensic results.

When they got them, they moved.

My point is, nothing big was happening, and that case wasn’t complicated.

The behavior of law enforcement here tells me that they’re likely waiting for a key piece. With Gannon still missing, it’s not hard to guess what that is.

Does anyone know exactly how long the crime scene techs were there yesterday afternoon and evening?
No.
But a link from one of the journalists working the case posted here, last night late said that after they left an unmarked police car remained. I'm not sure if that is still there or even why.
It's hard to figure what time the crime van pulled up..

Okay, I put a theory out there and checked the timeline about the 911 call which was 6:55pm. Now, looking back TS was talking about blood in the garage and talking about GS checking a gate, which I think there was blood near the gate, IMO. So was the garbage cans near the gate? Not sure if this was discussed, but LE were calling local landfills, why? What evidence did they discover around this time?

#Breaking: Sheriff’s office confirms there is no current search being conducted at the Fountain landfill. But investigators have contacted local trash companies in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood. #GannonStauch

Stephanie S. KRDO on Twitter

IMO I am just randomly start to think about what kind of lock would be on a backyard gate that would require a key. I honestly have never heard of such a thing nor I have a seen one on any home I have visited. The only thing close I can come up with is safety locks for a gate leading to a fenced in pool. Anyway, here are some examples online that I have found. Anyone that lives in the CO Springs area know if this is a regional thing & if so, what do yours look like? Edited as I forgot to attach pics!

Attachments

• 797e8daec4e48be386025bec68b30aa8.jpg
    797e8daec4e48be386025bec68b30aa8.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 37
  • c38610cc849adcb7e0a5eb43b14e85fc.jpg
    c38610cc849adcb7e0a5eb43b14e85fc.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 31
Okay, I put a theory out there and checked the timeline about the 911 call which was 6:55pm. Now, looking back TS was talking about blood in the garage and talking about GS checking a gate, which I think there was blood near the gate, IMO. So was the garbage cans near the gate? Not sure if this was discussed, but LE were calling local landfills, why? What evidence did they discover around this time?

#Breaking: Sheriff’s office confirms there is no current search being conducted at the Fountain landfill. But investigators have contacted local trash companies in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood. #GannonStauch

Stephanie S. KRDO on Twitter
They made that statement about the landfills in the first presser with Gannon's parents.
It sounded like a routine part of the investigation to my ears at the time, but I don't know much.

And lets just no worry about the whole gate thing...really? How many people lock their back gate? Is it in a neighborhood where people would find access to the house via a back gate? If the robber was that set on breaking in they would just hop the fence...it's not like the gate was an entrance into the house. Sorry to be so sarcastic but this whole gate thing is just crazy...LS simply mentioned it to lay the ground work for one of her lies or misdirections...that's it.

Has anyone seen a name for the alleged friend GS went to go play with in MSM? My eyes are about to cross from the reading I've done.

Any known hobbies, clubs, etc LS is into?

LH talks to GS every night. Did she on the 26th?

Edited to remove since not in MSM. Thank you for the reminder!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member