Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

Websleuths is in a bind. The server bill needs to be paid tomorrow. Because the ad revenue was so low in January we don't have the money to make the bills this month. The server is one bill and it is due the soonest.

If you can donate CLICK THIS LINK and it will take you to PayPal.

I want to stress, DO NOT DONATE if you cannot afford it. I know many members are on very strict budgets and I do not want anyone to feel obligated in any way.

Thank you very much.

Tricia
TO DONATE TO WEBSLEUTHS CLICK THIS LINK
that link is not working for me. I know I sent in the past, is link the same or was it changed? I'm in EU.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe RD is just a neighbor who was minding his own business, couldn’t sleep because a night or kid he liked was missing, so he decided to check out his security footage to see if there were any answers as to what could have happened to the neighbor kid.

He found something and alerted LE. He also showed it to the boy’s dad who definitely has a vested interest in all of this.

I don’t think RD did any of this for nefarious reasons, other than to be helpful and help get answers about what happened to Gannon.

How was he to know Stepmom was going to lie? How did he know surveillance would prove her wrong?

Him having video of what went down that day wasn’t because he had it in for stepmom or anyone else.

I don’t see him as an attention seeker, either. What were the odds all the planets aligned for this guy just so he could get attention? IMO

MOO RD just seems sad. He answers questions, and this brought him attention. Police don't answer questions and media piles on anyone who will. I like the older male reporter, who has an interview with him.
That reporters highlight was to show RDs heartfelt wish that Gannon be found safe and his sad fear he is not going to be.
RDs camera on the Stauch side is pointed at the corner of Rubicon and Mandan, which is east side entrance to Mandan street and looking that way it happens have a line of sight through front half of the Stauch driveway.

Last edited:
It's certain discussion points presented in this forum that make me step back in wonder, with the alleged scenarios, the assumptions, the manipulations of fact and non-fact and everything and anything in between.

I mean no disrespect to the Stauchs nor to anyone in this forum, but I am human and I do have reactions and express emotions in full gamut. Of course this case is tragic and not "funny" in the least. I described a situational element of a scene that made me forget about the tragedy and allowed me a moment's peace that I could chuckle at the absurd notion as I perceived it.

I am quite aware of my postings. If anyone takes offense to what I post, know that I mean no harm nor disrespect to anyone and I would hope scroll-and-roll is the rule of the day, to which many of us subscribe throughout such a diverse forum. I prefer that, and not to be lectured.
bbm
No one meant to be lecturing.
Your mileage may vary.
Your comment may have been misunderstood.

Drayton says he showed the security footage for Gannon’s father on Sunday.

"He just broke down crying and said, 'she lied. She lied about the time. He didn’t go to a friend’s house,'" Drayton said.

Therein lies the crux.
That and the fact that he was never seen again.[/QUOTE]
I don't think the shadow theory is anything. I still think his foot would be seen under the opposite side of the truck on the ground... Imo. I do believe the neighbor when he said that AS cried and said she lied , she lied...... I think anyone who trusts their children with their spouse and they see on a video that they are not being truthful , that's enough to make you cry , let alone when your child was last seen with that spouse and now they are missing. AS may have known that GS wouldn't have got out of the truck on the passenger side , or that GS looked injured or drugged or something by looking at his son on the video.

I have to wonder if in the copy of video that LE has they can see what Gannon is wearing? I just had the thought that maybe LE found clothes exactly like those described as the last SM had seen him in within the house?
I expect the first element that hit LE was when GS first appeared in the RD video, they saw that he was not wearing what the 911 caller (?) had originally described. It was reported that GS was wearing jeans, but in the RD video it appears GS is wearing striped sweat pants. Of course, GS could have changed clothes later in the day... doubtful.

Were a pair of boy's jeans also discarded along with whatever else may have been discarded during the out-and-about?

I have an 11 year old.
Today is Sunday.
My 11 year old is ill.
I am dedicated to tending to my child's needs .
I will do all that I can to watch over my child.
Like so many others .. I will do what needs to be done to make certain my child is safe.
If...by some unimaginable twist of fate.. the horror that I cannot even BEGIN to fully grasp...my child went missing tomorrow afternoon..
I swear , by all that is holy, unholy and anything in between..
I would NOT grant an interview in which I demanded apologies from anyone and everyone for looking at me with suspicion..
I would NOT take the liberty to tell everyone that I drove across country and sacrificed years of my life doing the job THAT I SIGNED UP FOR.
I would be pleading for help.
I would be retracing my steps.. my child's steps.. everyone's steps that could know something..anything.
I would NEVER EVER stop talking about my child.. and begging for everyone to help me.
The mothers that I know would do EXACTLY the same.
Today.. is Sunday.
My 11 year old is ill.
I thank God my child is in my care .
I thank God my child is safe.
If SOMEONE knows what happened to GS .. for the love of that child and for all children .. SPEAK UP.
Have the guts to spill what you know.
It is the RIGHT thing to do.
AMOO
IMO
MOO
Just reading your post and the TRUTH shining through and I heard the words of that Metallica song, Black album,
'nothin' else matters'
Thank you.

Three days and counting with no known searches has my heart pretty heavy today.

I am certain the case is progressing, but it is so difficult to not want boots on the ground, visibly searching for Gannon. We all want him home so desperately. I cannot imagine the heartache and physical pain his family is experiencing this weekend (and every day before and after since he has been gone).
IMO JMO MOO

I have an 11 year old.
Today is Sunday.
My 11 year old is ill.
Like so many others .. I will do what needs to be done to make certain my child is safe.
If...by some unimaginable twist of fate.. the horror that I cannot even BEGIN to fully grasp...my child went missing tomorrow afternoon..
I would NOT grant an interview in which I demanded apologies from anyone and everyone for looking at me with suspicion..
I would NOT take the liberty to tell everyone that I drove across country and sacrificed years of my life doing the job THAT I SIGNED UP FOR.
I would be retracing my steps.. my child's steps.. everyone's steps that could know something..anything.
I would NEVER EVER stop talking about my child.. and begging for everyone to help me.
Today.. is Sunday.
My 11 year old is ill.
If SOMEONE knows what happened to GS .. for the love of that child and for all children .. SPEAK UP.
AMOO
IMO
MOO
*clapping crazily*

bbm

No one expects she did, but we do not know all she revealed to LE. She may have said enough for LE to use in a way that properly benefits the case, and by that I mean would lead to trial and conviction for 'whomever' is deserving of that ordeal.

Indeed, we do not know what 't' has revealed to LE. However, unless LE has secretly sent investigative teams to other homes, and/or crime labs to other locations, (totally missed by what appears to be a rather motivated local media) it is apparent to this untrained eye that the focus is on THAT PLACE where 't' left with Gannon that day.

So, logic leads my mind to deduce that it is 't' who could answer the questions as to where Gannon is. And indeed, she may have done so with LE. AND, if she DID spill all the beans to LE, then the rest of the investigation from that point forward has been totally kept under LE lock and key, without any inkling of anything else going on at all.

carry on :)

You are in the right in this regard. No one likes to be lectured and I would be the same.

I’m sorry. Emotions in check.
If you're referring to an earlier post; no one was 'lecturing'.
It seemed like someone was making light of the suffering of Gannon's parents and I responded.
It was not a lecture but a response.
Since they were only pointing out errors made by LE and the neighbor (RD) it was a case of myself mistaking it for something else.
Sorry, that's all.

Hoping for answers for Gannon's loved ones soon.

Unless she harmed him herself I am wondering if TS had a new boyfriend ---that is if the marriage to Albert was on the fritz ?
She seems like the sort to 'move on' if things are dissolving.

I wish LE could talk to the older child in the house as I feel like there may be a weak link.

I'm no longer posts behind, I'm threads behind! It looks like Gannon's case has slipped from the top of msm. I also see that warnings are out about fraudulent fundraisers for the family - no surprise there as I see multiple fundraisers in more and more cases that are started by strangers who may or may not have concern for the victim's welfare.

Hopefully Gannon's case isn't growing cold but rather that LE is now focused on amassing evidence in order to bring charges to a perp. Sadly IMO it's now about recovery of a body and not a live Gannon.

I wish LE would release the 911 call. And I wish they'd give us an update. But I'm confident they know what they are doing and are being guided by the DA.

I'm no longer posts behind, I'm threads behind! It looks like Gannon's case has slipped from the top of msm. I also see that warnings are out about fraudulent fundraisers for the family - no surprise there as I see multiple fundraisers in more and more cases that are started by strangers who may or may not have concern for the victim's welfare.

Hopefully Gannon's case isn't growing cold but rather that LE is now focused on amassing evidence in order to bring charges to a perp. Sadly IMO it's now about recovery of a body and not a live Gannon.

I wish LE would release the 911 call. And I wish they'd give us an update. But I'm confident they know what they are doing and are being guided by the DA.

I missed your wisdom and presence. Glad you are back, Threads moving at the speed of light. No new information.

I have an 11 year old.
Today is Sunday.
My 11 year old is ill.
Today.. is Sunday.
My 11 year old is ill.
AMOO
IMO
MOO
I wholeheartedly feel the same as you do about my children and what I do when they are ill! I wish for your little one a speedy recovery!

I believe RD is just a neighbor who was minding his own business, couldn’t sleep because a night or kid he liked was missing, so he decided to check out his security footage to see if there were any answers as to what could have happened to the neighbor kid.

He found something and alerted LE. He also showed it to the boy’s dad who definitely has a vested interest in all of this.

I don’t think RD did any of this for nefarious reasons, other than to be helpful and help get answers about what happened to Gannon.

How was he to know Stepmom was going to lie? How did he know surveillance would prove her wrong?

Him having video of what went down that day wasn’t because he had it in for stepmom or anyone else.

I don’t see him as an attention seeker, either. What were the odds all the planets aligned for this guy just so he could get attention? IMO
Until this happened, he was just another guy on the block. I’m sure he can’t count all the days he never said “I want to be in the center of a missing child case.”

I'm so worried about it becoming a cold case. I think of Madeline McCain and Haleigh Cummings and my heart breaks.

The waiting is hard.
Esp. for Gannon's loved ones.
I think LE may have a mountain of evidence.
And that we know about 1%.
They are not going to just give up and go away.
I admit I want to listen to that 911 call.
It must have evidence through what was said--- and I'm betting it could be a doozy as far as what wasn't said !

We have a "Ring video doorbell" camera and one on the back of our house pointing towards the out buildings.
So far the only intruders have been overweight racoons and one pesky opossum.
If we lived in the city we might have more cameras than that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member