Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to collect the inconsistencies and, because they’re plentiful, I am positive I will miss at least a bakers dozen, so help me out!
-He was sick enough to miss school/wasn’t really that sick so she called in a script while running errands/was sick the day before and too embarrassed to go to school which is why she decided to keep him home and search for 2nd hand hockey gear
-The shadows show him exiting the car on the opposite side and any forensic team can see that/her car was never parked in drive upon returning home and that footage must be from another day previous
-He went to a friends while she was working out/he ran away/LE has description of person(s) or suspicious vehicle

I can’t even keep up. Mind blown.
Don't forget -
She said the little boy had “pooped in his pants” the day prior and had been having issues with his stomach.
This would be the day she took him hiking at Garden of the Gods and then to Burger King!! o_O

When asked why Gannon missed school yet went out shopping on the same day, Stauch said he stayed out school mostly because he was embarrassed that he might have an accident in class, since he was dealing with bouts of both constipation and diarrhea.

Stauch added that Gannon’s medication caused him to have stomach issues and bowel problems.

What medication? Did Gannon have a prescription or is she talking about the OTC the nurse recommended?

Wow, I took the day off from checking updates on Gannon and now I actually have something to contribute. First time poster, but hardcore lurker. I work for a fruit-based technology company that makes phones and watches. I bet you can guess which one.

I’m absolutely thrilled about this Apple Watch piece of evidence. Here’s why-Apple watch is health-based. That’s where the technology is going. So if she wore it, even if she has the non-cellular kind, it will give all kinds of info.

I didn’t get to read all the posts because I’m nearly a thread behind, but can provide some answers to some questions, and hopefully highlight why this is important.

Cellular VS non-cellular Apple Watch:

Cellular can connect to tower on its own and make and receive phone calls, texts, and provide GPS in a situation where you do not have the physical phone nearby. It requires a SIM card, but that works off of your phone plan.

Non-Cellular-can receive texts, phone calls, etc, and runs off of Bluetooth, so your phone must be in Bluetooth range in order for send/receive to work correctly.

The rest depends on which version of the watch she owns. She may have a version of the watch that can download turn-by-turn directions ahead of time.
What she can’t do is

So, can that watch also give us her heart rate and steps at given times? Wondering if that data can be used to pinpoint when she may have felt stress, like maybe disposing of a sweet little boy.

Not sure where in the thread Ms. Betsy said it, but if she left phone at home obviously took no selfie.
And an Apple watch as yet has no camera.
View attachment 234962USA Today › tech › 2019/06/26 › a...
Apple files patent to put built-in cameras on Apple Watches
Jun 26, 2019 · One day, your Apple Watch might be able to see. That's according to the iPhone maker's new patent .
She’ll probably claim she’s a time traveler or something.

Leaving her phone at home is suspicious enough. If she did in fact take a selfie and still left her phone at home, that’s beyond damning.

Another security footage clip aired on FOX31 Denver showed the red truck parked on the curb in front of the Stauch house. A boy who appeared to be Gannon exited the truck wearing a backpack.
It’s unclear what day that particular footage was captured, but Stauch said it showed her arriving home with Gannon on January 27.

“This is definitely Monday when we got back,” Stauch said.

OMG, my heart just sank again! She was wore Gannon's backpack out to the truck that morning. Guys, I think he's going to be found with/wearing that backpack. Like I said earlier, the devil walks among us and she likes to take selfies! :(:(:(:(

#FindGannon #Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member