Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Last edited by a moderator:
MODS PLEASE BRING THIS POST OVER TO ALL NEW THREADS UNLESS THERE IS AN ARREST.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS WHOLE POST HERE IS THE SHORT VERSION. WE CANNOT IGNORE GANNON'S STEPMOTHER POSSIBLE INVOLVEMENT IN HIS DISAPPEARANCE BASED ON THE VIDEOTAPE. THIS IS A RARE CASE WHERE WE WILL ALLOW MEMBERS TO DISCUSS THE STEPMOTHER HOWEVER DO NOT TRASH HER OR CALL HER NAMES LIKE YOU ARE ON A PLAYGROUND. DISCUSS THE FACTS AND LEAVE THE NAME-CALLING TO FACEBOOK GROUPS. YOU OWN YOUR WORDS. A GOOD WAY TO DECIDE IF YOU SHOULD POST SOMETHING OR NOT IS ASK YOURSELF IF YOU COULD DEFEND WHAT YOU POST IN A COURT OF LAW. ALSO PLEASE USE HER INITIALS.

Dear Everyone,

Rarely are things black and white when it comes to the Websleuths rules.

One of our rules is we cannot accuse just anyone of a crime. Good rule. Another rule we do our best to follow is unless law enforcement says someone is a suspect or even a person of interest we cannot accuse anyone connected to a case of a crime.

Then we have our great big gray areas. Like Gannon's case.

It is rare these days for law enforcement to actually say someone is a suspect but we have to use our common sense.

Take the case of the missing children of Lori Vallow. Her behavior and the fact that people around her are dropping dead leaves us with the very logical conclusion that she has done something with her children and therefore we do allow our members to discuss this case with Lori and her husband Chad as possible perps involved in her missing children.

Mark Sievers was just convicted of 1st-degree murder in the death of his wife Dr. Teresa Sievers even though he was hundreds of miles away when she was murdered. Early on we allowed our members to discuss Mark Sievers as a suspect because of what our members discovered and it was only common sense that he was a suspect.

Then there is the case of Heidi Broussard. Her boyfriend was 100 percent innocent in her disappearance and her murder but many members decided to accuse him of being involved because he was awkward in front of the camera. I hope that those who felt it was OK to accuse a man when there was no evidence to suggest he had anything to do with the crime will re-think before they ever do something like that again. Remember, unless the Internet blows up, Heidi and Shane's children could (one day) read your words about their father.

Your words have power. You are responsible for your opinions. We cannot babysit this thread 24/7.

Always imagine you are standing in front of the person you are posting about. Imagine that person knows your real name and where you live. Imagine that person has the power to go on a forum and say something about you. Now, this scenario is strictly a fantasy but it is a great guideline to use when you post.

Below is the short version of this post.

WE CANNOT IGNORE GANNON'S STEPMOTHER POSSIBLE INVOLVEMENT IN HIS DISAPPEARANCE BASED ON THE VIDEOTAPE. THIS IS A RARE CASE WHERE WE WILL ALLOW MEMBERS TO DISCUSS THE STEPMOTHER HOWEVER DO NOT TRASH HER OR CALL HER NAMES LIKE YOU ARE ON A PLAYGROUND. DISCUSS THE FACTS AND LEAVE THE NAME-CALLING TO FACEBOOK GROUPS. YOU OWN YOUR WORDS. A GOOD WAY TO DECIDE IF YOU SHOULD POST SOMETHING OR NOT IS ASK YOURSELF IF YOU COULD DEFEND WHAT YOU POST IN A COURT OF LAW. ALSO PLEASE USE HER INITIALS.

Thank you,
Tricia

MOD NOTE:
PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS PETCO, CANDLES/CARPETS, VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK, OR ANYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED IN MSM OR LE STATEMENTS. IF YOU CAN’T PROVIDE A LINK THAT IS MSM OR LE, YOU CAN’T BRING IT HERE.

ALSO, IT IS A VIOLATION OF TOS TO REQUEST/SOLICIT/DISCUSS PRIVATE MESSAGES.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

CocoChanel

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

It is against Websleuths TOS to be rude toward or personalize against members, whether individually or collectively.

Differing opinions are welcome at WS, but they should be based on some known fact from MSM or LE rather than simply making accusations (whether against members, neighbours, or LE) with no facts to substantiate.

Please do not name call or ridicule members for strongly anticipating a negative outcome in this case when, after 7,000 investigative hours, there is still no sign of Gannon being alive. Websleuths members have a lot of collective wisdom, knowledge and experience in these types of scenarios. Common sense tell members that Dan May does not show up for a runaway kid, LE does not have crime lab techs going through a house or LE digging endlessly through snowbanks if they think, or are wanting the public to think, they are looking for a live runaway.

Thanks.

Can we talk about TS's suspended teaching certificate now, the circumstances surrounding the ruling etc, now that it's outlined on in a MSM source? The actual documents are publicly available. Because it points to a pattern of deception, also hints at motive, imo.
Yes you can

We're out of patience with posts about the carpet video. Starting to feel like "if a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear".

I have made at least 3 posts advising members not to discuss the carpet video.

In addition, CocoChanel has made the following post which is one of the opening posts of this and previous threads:

MOD NOTE:
PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS PETCO, CANDLES/CARPETS, VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK, OR ANYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED IN MSM OR LE STATEMENTS. IF YOU CAN’T PROVIDE A LINK THAT IS MSM OR LE, YOU CAN’T BRING IT HERE.

ALSO, IT IS A VIOLATION OF TOS TO REQUEST/SOLICIT/DISCUSS PRIVATE MESSAGES.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

CocoChanel

It is stepmom's social media which is off limits at this time.

Next member to reintroduce it into this discussion will receive a 1 week thread reply ban. ZERO TOLERANCE NOW FOLKS !!

I haven’t seen this second footage but if shown with a backpack, why? My kids don’t tote around backpacks unless it’s for a purpose. A certain ab for school, certain bag for sports, etc. Why didn’t she argue this when the footage was released to media weeks ago?! Makes zero sense.

Can’t make sense of non-sense!

What she can’t do is...???

I think that was ended prematurely.
Awesome point that you bring up! Not only can it monitor GPS, it can even monitor heart rate during specific times. Never thought about that aspect.

Yes, it can give heart rate/breathing info/everything and will compare it to previous data. It knows the difference between people, too. Also can tell if she wears it every day, and if so, did she take it off at some point? Did someone else put it on? The info you can gain from those things is incredible. Even if she took the SIM out, it’s still recording. All that stuff is in the cloud now.

Yes, it can give heart rate/breathing info/everything and will compare it to previous data. It knows the difference between people, too. Also can tell if she wears it every day, and if so, did she take it off at some point? Did someone else put it on? The info you can gain from those things is incredible. Even if she took the SIM out, it’s still recording. All that stuff is in the cloud now.
I don’t have a SIM for mine but have to put a pin in each and every time it’s hooked or unhooked. It’s definitely a “smart” watch! Hopefully it will help piece things together for LE in this case.

And most importantly, that stuff is certainly in law enforcement’s hands.

Another security footage clip aired on FOX31 Denver showed the red truck parked on the curb in front of the Stauch house. A boy who appeared to be Gannon exited the truck wearing a backpack.
It’s unclear what day that particular footage was captured, but Stauch said it showed her arriving home with Gannon on January 27.

“This is definitely Monday when we got back,” Stauch said.

OMG, my heart just sank again! She was wore Gannon's backpack out to the truck that morning. Guys, I think he's going to be found with/wearing that backpack. Like I said earlier, the devil walks among us and she likes to take selfies! :(:(:(:(

#FindGannon #Hope
But where's the white bag she gave him to vomit in? In RD's video, SHE get's out of the truck with something white in her hands. But we thought it was the white beanie she had on when she got in the truck. So how does that work?

Also in RD's video, I just remembered. When she walks out to the truck parked on the street, she is carrying something which I thought looked like a bat bag. Is this the "sporting equipment" she is going to sell at Play it Again?

If she did indeed wear that Apple Watch, I am intrigued. So much information can be gained from it. Mine shows my heart rate, sometimes minute by minute, plotted on a graph by time, steps, number of flights climbed, all according to time, periods of non-movement, etc...

Perhaps this is what has driven search areas and the time spent combing through that S curve. Maybe LS left a lot more data to follow by wearing that watch and conveniently leaving her phone behind at home.

Moo

This is absolutely crazy! IMOO Why is LS explaining video being wrong, trips to sports store, taking back roads, when she clearly said in last statement (suspicious cars) (other persons) ?? What does anything she said today have anything to do with the previous goosechase?? IMOO

Man, I'm so lost in these threads right now... I've been backwards (still haven't reached where I left off before the movies); you've been forwards... anyway, cutting to the chase, the short answer to your question is: Nothing.

It has zero to do with anything, because Tee now has to explain a whole new mishegoss.

I also just realized, it's only gonna get better and better, or maybe that should be worse and worse, because Tee:

-Can't fix everyone's questions and comments about the video, because the video copy-of-a-copy of itself isn't that clear.

-Everything 85% of people have guessed and theorized about that video, has multiple different volunteered speculative answers as to what these people thought they were actually looking at.

Conclusion: Tee's never gonna be able to hit all the bases, because nobody can agree on what all the bases are. So far she's tried to explain: backpacks, duffel bags, sporting goods covered by ... something, white things that people saw her carry - no, wait, it's what people saw Gannon carry - wait, what's that thing Gannon appears to have dropped? oh, no worry, it's electronics; or then again, maybe it's the white paper/rag/hat/barf bag...?

Hey, it did, however, just occur to me, that maybe this is why she wants "the sheriff to pull down those mean Facebook sites".

'Coz the mean old Facebook sites, probably contain multiple forwarded screenshots of all the rants she now wishes she'd never written, or didn't know she could never delete.

The noose is closing...

I noticed that ADT sign the other day. Was it there originally?

Just wondering if they put security into place after the family moved out just to keep it safe. Anybody know?
You can buy ADT signs on Amazon and Ebay and never actually have ADT. I know two neighbors who have those signs - yet absolutely no security at all. Its an alleged form of deterrence.

My post was cut off and I thought I’d repost here. Feel free to ask me anything related to the tech. Happy to become verified.

Wow, I took the day off from checking updates on Gannon and now I actually have something to contribute. First time poster, but hardcore lurker. I work for a fruit-based technology company that makes phones and watches. I bet you can guess which one.

I’m absolutely thrilled about this Apple Watch piece of evidence. Here’s why-Apple watch is health-based. That’s where the technology is going. So if she wore it, even if she has the non-cellular kind, it will give all kinds of info.

I didn’t get to read all the posts because I’m nearly a thread behind, but can provide some answers to some questions, and hopefully highlight why this is important.

Cellular VS non-cellular Apple Watch:

Cellular can connect to tower on its own and make and receive phone calls, texts, and provide GPS in a situation where you do not have the physical phone nearby. It requires a SIM card, but that works off of your phone plan.

Non-Cellular-can receive texts, phone calls, etc, and runs off of Bluetooth, so your phone must be in Bluetooth range in order for send/receive to work correctly.

The rest depends on which version of the watch she owns. She may have a version of the watch that can download turn-by-turn directions ahead of time.

What it can’t do is take selfies. It can’t be tricked into thinking you’re wearing the watch when someone else has put it on. It knows your normal heart rhythm and breathing patterns. How many steps you take. It remembers your data. You opt in to share that data with a whole host of apps, including any you download. All that info is there. So if you were wearing a watch on a Sunday night and went ballistic on a child, it can tell the difference between you yelling and physical movement/contact. That’s how it counts your steps. It can also tell when you’re wearing yourself out, carrying something heavy, potentially hurting yourself and sends you warnings. Breathe! Relax! Rest! There’s extremely fine-tuned tech in the watch. You can’t fool it.

I’m so worried about Gannon, but I’m extremely hopeful that this is the break he needs to come on home.

It's nearly 11 pm in my time zone and instead of going to bed I'm trying to make sense out of LS's most recent interview.

After opening a box of Pringle's barbecue chips and breaking into a package of American Cheese Slices and washing it down with a glass of white wine I'm still kurflummoxed over the latest news. Ah well, I was a size 8 last week...

I'll be back tomorrow to see what develops overnight but in the meantime keep the EPSO Inmate search handy:

| El Paso County Sheriff

Hopefully it will soon return a specific result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave