Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.... trying to catch up on the latest! It’s past midnight CO time, but there’s no way I can sleep before I read the 30+ pages on the previous thread.

Someone mentioned, can’t remember who, that big things happen on Fridays.

MOO - LS please keep talking! Your explanations are leaking “truths” and I have a feeling that soon your attorney will be advising you not to speak.

Most importantly I’m here for GANNON- we’re looking for you sweet little man and we’re not giving up until you come home.

To be honest, I actually believe this part. I think she did take a selfie with her phone in the truck. Then she got out of the car and out the phone back inside where she left it.

this speaks pretty loudly to premeditation though... LS didn’t think of how to explain that part.

That actually makes a lot of sense. It appears that there's a moment after Gannon is in the vehicle that she gets in the front seat and appears to shut the door. Then, you see her get back out of the vehicle and go toward the garage door. The amount of time that takes is seven seconds. If she got in, took a quick picture, and then ran back in and put her phone inside, it appears to be on purpose.

I assumed it was when she got back into the truck the final time and before they departed, there's a couple minutes of them sitting in the driveway, which made me think it was time to take photos at proper angle(s) and allows for time to coach Gannon (smile! Smile like you're happy, dad's worried, etc).

MOO/JMO

Of course I’ve leaned toward TS being responsible and I’ve made more than one post about my suspicion of her having a personality disorder but this newest interview with her making humiliating claims against him... I feel like my mama bear is coming out. My hope is LE will see how instinctively WRONG that is if anyone who cares at all about the HUMAN BEING they’re being questioned about. :mad:

As much as she sickens me, I must admit that it is somewhat fascinating to ponder whether TS really believes:
a) that LE buys her BS?
b) that her husband buys her BS?
c) that she is going to get away with anything she did to contribute to Gannon’s disappearance?
MOO.

As much as she sickens me, I must admit that it is somewhat fascinating to ponder whether TS really believes:
a) that LE buys her BS?
b) that her husband buys her BS?
c) that she is going to get away with anything she did to contribute to Gannon’s disappearance?
MOO.

My guess is...
Yes
Yes
And, Yes.

And she will be shocked and dismayed when she is trekked off in cuffs

Ok....I worked all day to come here to find you all have been sleuthing this huge mess without me!! It is going to take me all day tomorrow just to catch up. Lol!!

I just can't believe what I am reading. My head is spinning...
Is she for real?!!!

Oh what a tangled web she's weaved.....

I just watched Tricia’s YouTube video, but somewhere I missed whatever details there were about what we might expect in part 2 of Lies LS is Telling the World (moo).

I am hearing rumblings on SM, but nothing in MSM yet.

Did anyone catch the info in the YouTube?
Someone in the live chat asked for a teaser. Leigh Egan was in the chat and said: rental car and Nissan truck, possibly

That is all that I caught plus Part 2 would be out this week, hopefully tomorrow as I always consider Friday the end of my week. :)

From the most recent article:
My truck couldn't have been in the same spot my daughter parked her car at 4:18pm when she returned home.

My daughter returned home at 4:38pm and did not see Gannon.

So we have a twenty minute window where she could have parked the truck in the driveway and then moved it before the daughter arrived home to no Gannon.

We have already seen how quickly she can reverse a truck into the driveway!

Who says 4:38 instead of 4:45 or 4:40? And white bag that was mentioned a billion times suddenly becomes part of the story? Shes writing her alibi on the fly, but plagiarizing from social media. Honestly LS, just stop and let the family have peace at this point. You've lost and will never gain whatever favor you're looking for.

Just her word, which we’d have to be idiots to believe at this point.

I think the safe bet with her is just to assume she is lying, until proven otherwise.

I can see this story evolving from “I took him to the doctor,” to “I talked to the doctor,” to “I looked on Web MD,” to “I watched Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman on tv.”

Oh I loved watching Dr.Quinn when I was a kid:D

Who says 4:38 instead of 4:45 or 4:40? And white bag that was mentioned a billion times suddenly becomes part of the story? Shes writing her alibi on the fly, but plagiarizing from social media. Honestly LS, just stop and let the family have peace at this point. You've lost and will never gain whatever favor you're looking for.
Amen!!!

Stepmom claims she left her phone home on 27 Jan when she left with Gannon to go shopping. Wonder where his phone was during that trip?

She also said he dropped an electronic device before getting in the truck, that she picked it up. Is that device, whatever it was, missing? Perhaps that’s something they were looking for during the snow sifting searchers. Maybe it was presumed tossed out the window, as an example.

Stepmom claims she left her phone home on 27 Jan when she left with Gannon to go shopping. Wonder where his phone was during that trip?

She also said he dropped an electronic device before getting in the truck, that she picked it up. Is that device, whatever it was, missing? Perhaps that’s something they were looking for during the snow sifting searchers. Maybe it was presumed tossed out the window, as an example.

Some people speculated it was a Nintendo Switch, which have some non-metal parts that may not have been picked up by detectors (hence the sifters).

"We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away."

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Out and about in the driveway?

giphy.gif

I know I know I have alot of catching up to do. But, my brain caught sight of "my apple watch would know where I went" or something like that.

Who says SHE was wearing said watch!! ANYONE could have wore the thing and drove around!!!

Ok pouring a second glass of wine and going back to play catch up!

I know I know I have alot of catching up to do. But, my brain caught sight of "my apple watch would know where I went" or something like that.

Who says SHE was wearing said watch!! ANYONE could have wore the thing and drove around!!!

Ok pouring a second glass of wine and going back to play catch up!

She says so. AND MUCH MORE. I would like to see video from her shopping trip showing said Apple Watch for sure!
Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

And most importantly, that stuff is certainly in law enforcement’s hands.

I can say with absolute certainty, if they hadn't requested it before, they can now and she can do literally 0 about the data that's in the cloud, which is all the bits that are relevant. If she was known to wear an Apple Watch, or if it's part of their cellular plan, LE has likely already requested and received the data.

I know I'm quoting myself here but I just keep thinking of those people come across in my life that have the same narcissistic issues. The focus on specificity of time down to the minute just throws a huge red flag like "look at me, I'm so detailed you can't even question me!". I just loathe these kinds of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000