Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She certainly seems to have an answer for everything.
So is she saying Al wasn’t away for the weekend with the National Guard? I hadn’t read that before.
Unnecessary how no one seemed to have seen Gannon that day but her. Neither of the girls when they got home. Do LE have video of her shopping that day and is Gannon in it.

Are we all9wed to talked about the video with the couch no that crime online is MSN and she did that interview with them?
Do they have an article that covers the video?

... Can the police find out where I went if I left my phone at home and I’m wearing an Apple Watch that isn’t connected to my carrier?

It depends on the Series of watch. If you have Series 0 or Series 1, no. Unfortunately, it does not have an onboard GPS.

However, if you have Series 2 or later, it has an onboard GPS that works via satellite without a cellular connection (for similar technology, think TomTom and Garmin). Series 3 or later also includes an onboard altimeter, which measures elevation. If I were reviewing the data on a non-cellular Apple Watch Series 3 or later, not only could I look at that data and tell that you were in a certain apartment building, I could also tell you were on the 3rd floor due to your elevation. It can also read when you're going up stairs, etc. It basically provides a 3D map of your whereabouts.

If you don't have data connected to the watch, even if you never connect it to WiFi again, the onboard satellite is tracking your movements and uploading that information in near-real time (about 20 second delay) to the cloud.

It depends on the Series of watch. If you have Series 0 or Series 1, no. Unfortunately, it does not have an onboard GPS.

However, if you have Series 2 or later, it has an onboard GPS that works via satellite without a cellular connection (for similar technology, think TomTom and Garmin). Series 3 or later also includes an onboard altimeter, which measures elevation. If I were reviewing the data on a non-cellular Apple Watch Series 3 or later, not only could I look at that data and tell that you were in a certain apartment building, I could also tell you were on the 3rd floor due to your elevation. It can also read when you're going up stairs, etc. It basically provides a 3D map of your whereabouts.

If you don't have data connected to the watch, even if you never connect it to WiFi again, the onboard satellite is tracking your movements and uploading that information in near-real time (about 20 second delay) to the cloud.
Good to know and thank you for taking the time to explain!

I was really just thinking about ridiculous things that youknowwho might google search... sort of like the ridiculous google search youknowwho claims was found on Gannon’s phone (can my parents find me...)

Good to know and thank you for taking the time to explain!

I was really just thinking about ridiculous things that youknowwho might google search... sort of like the ridiculous google search youknowwho claims was found on Gannon’s phone (can my parents find me...)

This post lands at random.

We've had to remove so many posts in these threads tonite for discussing something members claim they have "seen" on social media. Members are not allowed to link to or discuss social media (MSM and LE excepted), so please ... if you've seen or read something on general social media, DO NOT bring it up in discussions at Websleuths.

If you can't link it, don't mention it.

That's tricky, in that it depends on the version of watch she has. If she has the original or the Series 1 watch, it would only keep the heart rate/heart beat/calories burned/health info. Series 0 and 1 did not come with standalone GPS.

If it's Series 2 or later, the nice thing about the Apple Watch is that the non-cellular version is notably referred to as "GPS only". The GPS works independently, via satellite, without cellular connection. If it's a series 3 or 4, it can even mark elevation via onboard altimeter that works in tandem with the GPS.

However, the nice thing is, because she was wearing the watch throughout the duration, it tracked all of her health data. Heart rate. BPM. Active calories burned. So, worst-case scenario, you'll know exactly when her heart rate spikes, when she relaxes, when she is working hard, running/walking/sitting. With a Series 2 or later, you'll actually be able to follow her physical journey and map her along that entire route with when those peaks and valleys in her health data happen.

Also, it 100% knows if she's the person wearing it, so it will note this as an issue with the data. The watch knows this in order to not calculate a different person's health data alongside yours. It will track and record the health info anyhow, but will note it as an anomaly, and that info will be in the data LE receives.

Edited to add: When she arrived home, her watch connected to her WiFi and synced. If the battery was dead, it connected to WiFi and synced as soon as she began to charge it. There's no way that the watch still works and hasn't uploaded the data.

Thanks,you are awesome!.

I would absolutely love it if her desire to have the best and the latest gadget is what seals the deal and signs her death warrant

This was before. The interview happened on Monday, and was only published yesterday.

The search was scheduled yesterday, and was supposed to be executed today.

BBM

I have missed posts and am trying to catch up. I understand the interview was done on Monday. Why do people suppose such "breaking news" wasn't published until Thursday? Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Can’t access this news article ( as in UK)

Is any reason given please?
( eg weather)

Not the weather.......weather is nice today.

"The area immediately around the intersection of Highways 105 and 83 is rural, but residential neighborhoods are located nearby.

The sheriff’s office said the area has not been searched before. It did not say why the search was postponed."

https://kdvr.com/news/local/authorities-to-search-for-gannon-stauch-in-northwest-el-paso-county-on-friday/

EPCSheriff

✔@EPCSheriff

As we have explained throughout this investigation, this is a very fluid investigation & it can change at any minute of the day. The scheduled search has been postponed. We will keep you in the loop as it happens & as we can release it. Our Tips to date are 801. #FindGannon #Hope

Last edited:
I have come up with a few scenarios like...maybe she got mad at him for having an accident in AS’ truck. Like “how am I going to explain this to your Dad?!” And how she could’ve forced him to walk the rest of the way home. Or how her insensitivity and nagging could’ve driven him to get out and walk just to get away from her. Then later, she’d feel guilty when he didn’t come home, but maybe selfishly deflect from her guilt by blaming him for not turning up and “running away.”

Even though this is a somewhat logical hypothetical, I don’t think it can hold up because it doesn’t offer an explanation for blood/tools being involved. If she went out of her way to mention blood, and bandaging him on the “car,” I have to believe that is part of the incident that went down—whether it was intentional or not.

Which means he isn’t in the truck when he is bleeding. He is on the car.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever had a car lease in which there was a monthly mileage quota? TS claims to have borrowed the truck so that she didn't go over her monthly mileage allotment. (I'll look for the exact wording in a moment).

Any car lease that I've ever seen with a mileage quota has the mileage taken into consideration at the end of the term of the lease.
We have friends whose lease includes a monthly mileage limit.

I have real live people coming over to me today!!!
So i'll have to have another catch up later this (my) Evening :)
I'm sure it'll be another CRAZY few hours with the release of part 2!!
I'm assuming they would want to release it sooner rather than later,
Just incase she gets arrested??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members