Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have leased several vehicles...never, ever monthly milage limit. Just total...like 36K for 36 months. Yes, you can break it down to 1K a month but you could do 3K in a month and then 200 a month to get back on track. Dealership doesn't care except final milage at end...trust me.

I have leased several vehicles...never, ever monthly milage limit. Just total...like 36K for 36 months. Yes, you can break it down to 1K a month but you could do 3K in a month and then 200 a month to get back on track. Dealership doesn't care except final milage at end...trust me.

Well yes. A monthly mileage would require monthly reporting and adjustments to the lease which would be a massive amount of paperwork, especially since lease payments are set up as automatic monthly deductions from one's bank account.

There is a cost-per-mile penalty for exceeding the limit.

Let me ask you this.

I think it’s a safe assumption that her Apple Watch was not connected to her cellular carrier.

In order for her movements to be tracked (without her phone), that would require connections to WiFi networks, correct?

So when she says her whereabouts can be easily tracked, this is a lie, right? And that’s assuming she didn’t just shut off the WiFi capability.

It can probably track. The compass feature and workout recording still work out of range of wifi connections. The following is snipped from Apple watch support page:

If you can't connect to Wi-Fi, cellular, or your iPhone
When your Apple Watch is disconnected—for example, if you're hiking in an area without Wi-Fi or cellular signal, or your iPhone is off—you can still do these things.

spacer.png

upload_2020-2-28_5-28-41.pngupload_2020-2-28_5-29-14.png

There is more information here: Use your Apple Watch without your iPhone nearby

Hence her explanation of the backroads she took. If she was wearing the watch, she likely knows it was tracking the long, convoluted day trip she took with a sick little boy in the truck. IMO

Good to know and thank you for taking the time to explain!

I was really just thinking about ridiculous things that youknowwho might google search... sort of like the ridiculous google search youknowwho claims was found on Gannon’s phone (can my parents find me...)
Yes, and it’d be just like her to come here to WS to ask questions and to find out info.

... Also in RD's video, I just remembered. When she walks out to the truck parked on the street, she is carrying something which I thought looked like a bat bag. Is this the "sporting equipment" she is going to sell at Play it Again?
BBM

If so, then her rage-infused rampage from the evening before, not only continued on, it gained steam. It was said before, and I will say it again, "TS must be a living hell to live with!"

Blaming, gas-lighting, Lying, and manipulating are abusive behaviors. And how many posts on this forum are a reaction to her gas-lighting? Good God, this woman was a school teacher?

It can probably track. The compass feature and workout recording still work out of range of wifi connections. The following is snipped from Apple watch support page:

If you can't connect to Wi-Fi, cellular, or your iPhone
When your Apple Watch is disconnected—for example, if you're hiking in an area without Wi-Fi or cellular signal, or your iPhone is off—you can still do these things.

spacer.png

View attachment 234975View attachment 234976

There is more information here: Use your Apple Watch without your iPhone nearby

Hence her explanation of the backroads she took. If she was wearing the watch, she likely knows it was tracking the long, convoluted day trip she took with a sick little boy in the truck. IMO

Going off the long convoluted day trip, I am trying to think of alternative reasons for driving so long but not going very far.

I am usually slow to suspect a specific guilty party, but her comments have connected her to too many suspicious elements. As a result, I have come to wonder if the sequence is more like this (hypothetical).

-There’s an incident at home where LS freaks out and hurts G (intentionally or not) and he is bleeding. It could’ve been a serious wound but it could also have been a surface cut. Either way, the blood would be in the garage, on tools, and possibly on the car, according to her comments.

- G, as a likely increasingly independent 11 year old, starts standing up for himself saying things like “this is abuse” and “this is wrong.”

-She is then worried that G may say something if he goes to the school or doctor. So she calls in some sort of real or fake symptoms to gets meds he needs - allegedly for stomach issues (Maybe anxiety-induced stomach issues? I wonder if he was normally on some sort of anxiety meds which made it easier to just call in?). She is buying herself more time by keeping him home.

- She takes his phone so he doesn’t text AS.

-She over medicates him, maybe intending to kill him or maybe just trying to make him sluggish/sleep. If she didn’t intend to kill him, maybe he unexpectedly dies or passes out and she gets scared and drives to dump him in some remote canyon or gorge. If so, they might be able to detect the decomposition in the truck. But if disposal happened quickly, it’s possible dogs didn’t flag on it (even tho, yes, I know decomposition starts right away - dogs also sometimes are known to miss it).

Or, if she did intend to kill him, maybe she drives him around aimlessly, even pretending to be lost, until she is sure he’s on the brink of death or is dead (thus won’t be alive to tell when discovered) and dumps him with his backpack.

-She drives home, parks in the driveway, is picked up by security cams. She waits until dusk and then calls or texts AS and says Gannon didn’t come home from playing.

Granted, I would alter this scenario if I found out the time stamps on her return were different or that there is a later video confirming G was alive at a later time.

BBM

If so, then her rage-infused rampage from the evening before, not only continued on, it gained steam. It was said before, and I will say it again, "TS must be a living hell to live with!"

Blaming, gas-lighting, Lying, and manipulating are abusive behaviors. And how many posts on this forum are a reaction to her gas-lighting? Good God, this woman was a school teacher?

Maybe her inspiration in class was Miss Trenchbull?!

I have read and reread her interview and can't pick out any one piece of information that would have led LE to consider the case against her to be solid and therefore unnecessary to continue searching. Perhaps something shocking in part two that we aren't privy to yet?

I have read and reread her interview and can't pick out any one piece of information that would have led LE to consider the case against her to be solid and therefore unnecessary to continue searching. Perhaps something shocking in part two that we aren't privy to yet?
I agree. It could be that LE asked the crime website to turn over part 2 and found something there. Or it could be some sort of subtle thing she said in part 1 that contradicted what she had told them?

Sleuther how awful! Hope you are feeling better, the flu keeps you down for awhile.
I am wondering why LE has canceled the search. Was this just a release to watch a guilty party? Seems so odd to all of a sudden cancel so soon after releasing the statement. Thoughts?

That actually makes a lot of sense. It appears that there's a moment after Gannon is in the vehicle that she gets in the front seat and appears to shut the door. Then, you see her get back out of the vehicle and go toward the garage door. The amount of time that takes is seven seconds. If she got in, took a quick picture, and then ran back in and put her phone inside, it appears to be on purpose.

I assumed it was when she got back into the truck the final time and before they departed, there's a couple minutes of them sitting in the driveway, which made me think it was time to take photos at proper angle(s) and allows for time to coach Gannon (smile! Smile like you're happy, dad's worried, etc). MOO/JMO

Then she took one last picture of Gannon before his death :( Is this picture available?

Imagine his horror when he realized that he was not returning from the road trip.

Then she took one last picture of Gannon before his death :( Is this picture available?

Imagine his horror when he realized that he was not returning from the road trip.
Imagine how she would have taken that selfie pic without her phone, since she now says in her recent statement that she left her phone home...

Gatorage will speak to this I'm sure, but this was my understanding from the article I linked earlier. I'm assuming no cellular carrier for her watch as well. Maybe we can hope she forgot she was wearing it thus the WiFi stayed on, but I really doubt it!
And without gps or cellular pings and a body, I am afraid there is no direct evidence linking her to his death. If there is, I will be comforted to know.

Perhaps there are witnesses that recall seeing the red truck. Can she be convicted for telling lies that an attorney will explain away as fear and nervousness?

I have no reason to believe that this woman has a conscious that will burden her to confess :(

Alternatively, someone mentioned earlier in the thread that she may have taken a screenshot of an older picture of she & him in the driveway. If she deleted the old one, it would make it look like a new selfie to the naked eye. Phone forensics would likely later be able to uncover this by looking at the source information, but it could buy more time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay