Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she gave LE a nice little nugget. I got off at exit 163.
Yeah. I think she’s trying to account for why she was in that area, because law enforcement can somehow put her there.

So she comes out with this story about her getting lost.

I think that’s the general area that’s being searched tomorrow, providing that search is still on.

It is not possible for the ground shadow to be caused by the driver's door and/or TS exiting the driver's door.

It IS possible:
Based on the mountains being visible in Gannon's sunglasses, his face--ie the front of the truck when backed in-- faced west and slightly north.

In this area, and that time of year, the sun is very low in the sky and sets on the left side of Pikes peak at around 5pm. The sun would appear West by Southwest at around 2p and complete its arc at approximately west by west by Southwest (a little south of due west.)

Therefore; at around 2pm, stationary objects, like a telephone pole, the vehicle to the north of the truck, etc., would have been casting shadows in an approximately East by Northeast direction, relative to the sun.

The driver's door sweeps an arc from slightly south of East to approximately west of south by Southwest (possibly more westward motion), and the rear passenger's *would* sweep an arc from slightly north of East to approximately west of North.

The punchline?
Yes, along it's arc the driver's door casts a shadow under the truck and in the precise location as the rear passenger's door is alleged to be opening.

Don't even get me started on proving the date and time of each RD vid, without a date or time stamp. I mean, what's next? The sun is a liar out to get her too?

Isn't hockey season almost over why would she be buying hockey equipment now? Also when she exited the truck on the surveillance footage she certainly wasn't carrying any purchases with her of the size you would expect. No new bike, no new hockey equipment.

Good point about the need for potty breaks and food stops on a 4-hour journey through back roads. Especially when dealing with a kid who is ill, vomiting, suffering from both constipation and diarrhoea etc.
Exactly, hockey season is almost over.

And it's not exactly a sport you can just go out and play, unless you live next to a solidly frozen lake.

I see no logical reason whatsoever, that she needed to buy hockey equipment, for a young boy with a stomach ache and a puke bag, resting in the back seat.

Please post your thoughts or ideas we are here for one goal and that is to help Gannon get home. If you are serious we are. We are not even family and we care about this little boy so much. We want to help him get home.
I have posted my thoughts and ideas throughout and I think they're pretty in line with the information available. I have not personally felt uncomfortable posting what little I feel I can add. I'm not local and details are scarce, I don't have a ton of insight on this one.
There have just been some posts/posters that I have noticed that seemed out of place and might have been worth treating differently than they were treated.
Maybe they are just crazies and aren't worth entertaining, I don't know.

Exactly, hockey season is almost over.

And it's not exactly a sport you can just go out and play, unless you live next to a solidly frozen lake.

I see no logical reason whatsoever, that she needed to buy hockey equipment, for a young boy with a stomach ache and a puke bag, resting in the back seat.
Hockey is played on indoor rinks in Colorado, year round, although there is generally a competitive season.

It IS possible:
Based on the mountains being visible in Gannon's sunglasses, his face--ie the front of the truck when backed in-- faced west and slightly north.

In this area, and that time of year, the sun is very low in the sky and sets on the left side of Pikes peak at around 5pm. The sun would appear West by Southwest at around 2p and complete its arc at approximately west by west by Southwest (a little south of due west.)

Therefore; at around 2pm, stationary objects, like a telephone pole, the vehicle to the north of the truck, etc., would have been casting shadows in an approximately East by Northeast direction, relative to the sun.

The driver's door sweeps an arc from slightly south of East to approximately west of south by Southwest (possibly more westward motion), and the rear passenger's *would* sweep an arc from slightly north of East to approximately west of North.

The punchline?
Yes, along it's arc the driver's door casts a shadow under the truck and in the precise location as the rear passenger's door is alleged to be opening.

Don't even get me started on proving the date and time of each RD vid, without a date or time stamp. I mean, what's next? The sun is a liar out to get her too?

You're a rockstar - great eye! You're 100% right about the sun positioning and shadows (fellow CO skywatcher.)

I agree MassGuy. How would she ever move on in life ?? Drats. I really really really want to be a flight attendant !!! Just look at me. I am pretty awesome. Dang it. So many have weighed me down and held me back. Not this time.
She’s the type of person to be fired from multiple jobs, and the reason for that is always someone else’s fault.

“It’s not me, it’s you.”

Last edited:
Haaaaaa. That’s one delicious TS word salad right there.

She’s a tornado of nonsense, and a hurricane of confusion.

"Hear that TS? The way the S--- clings to the air? That's the winds of S---. They're coming for you TS." --Mr Lahey (paraphrased) who is more coherent drunk than she is... whatever she is.

My theory from the beginning is that she abused him to the point that she knew it would be discovered, and she covered up that abuse with murder.

It’s the only motive that makes any sense to me with the facts that we have.

That cut story was likely to explain blood evidence in her home, and the hate she has for Gannon’s mother makes me believe that she took it out on Gannon.

He was basically a proxy.
I want to add to MassGuy's motive.

In her interview she talks about:

° apologies for her
° husband will need to tell her sorry
° she punishing AS

This is also motive.

"Hear that TS? The way the S--- clings to the air? That's the winds of S---. They're coming for you TS." --Mr Lahey (paraphrased) who is more coherent drunk than she is... whatever she is.
Even in death, Mr. Lahey is still more coherent than TS. May he Rest In Peace.

If you watch the video - frame by frame...you will see the 'shadow' literally moves with the movement of the door. Simultaneously.

I am surprised this is still a topic of discussion. I have worked in photo/video analysis. I spent so much time on that dang video. Unfortunately, I do not have any software on this computer to do any kind of video showing it. I just suggest everyone watch it - frame by frame (pause), a few times in a row.

Ah, bless you. Are you saying that you have an explanation for mysteries in the video that you can concretely state?? I also like the person who speculated the unconfirmed cat. I myself was thinking the branch of some type of waving landscaping shrub; but I think the pre-truck footage lets out there being any such foliage close enough to the truck in the landscaping.

I agree. Why would she use his phone or he use his phone for a "cute" selfie then....later he allegedly Google's that odd search? It doesn't jive it doesn't mix.

Well, clearly, I agree that - IF - they were on good terms earlier in the day and still after the shopping trip, it's very very weird that "Gannon" googles "can my parents track me if my phone is off".

Insofar as this sounds like "a kid" at all (most people say it doesn't); wouldn't this search followed by Gannon running away, mean that he had had a miserable time with TS on their shopping trip ending in some type of discord? Perhaps even a screaming argument? Most people here seem to have discussed the topic of unhappy kids in connection with their familial runaway stories.

Kids who've just finished happy and enjoyable day outings with beloved family members don't (a), tend to immediately search cell phone tracking details; and then (b), simultaneously disappear in conjunction with them.

My goodness, she's concerned about her family receiving death threats and then hauls her minor daughter on camera to clear up the time line for her. For shame!

"According to TS."

At best, she's lying about the death threats.

At worse, she doesn't care if these would-be assassins get her minor daughter.

o_Oo_O:rolleyes:

I think there is a kernel of truth in all of her many lies.

Gannon's mother confirmed that he does have stomach problems because of meds he needs, from being born so prematurely. And some of those meds give him constipation.

So it is possible he was not feeling that great. And if she lied about calling in to the nurse's line to get meds for him, LE would know that pretty quickly. So she may have actually done that.

But I don't believe he was in pain from constipation, had diarrhoea and was throwing up---because if she told that to the nurse line they would tell her to bring him in to be seen, in my opinion. Those symptoms, all together, could pose a serious risk to a young child.

Source? :) Asking just because I don't really remember LH making any comments in MSM at all about Gannon's health.

The Palmer Lake Herald is a Facebook page, run by an individual -- a resident of Palmer Lake, but it is not a news organization.

A moderator (one who, coincidentally, knows firsthand of the source material's legitimacy) "cleared" Palmer Lake Herald publicly on this thread, in order to be considered MSM.

what time was it taken? Didnt she imply she took it when they returned home?

Admittedly I'm not of the "selfie generation", but since I really don't recall TS hinting anything of the kind about timings, just wanted to say that in my experience, this is extremely unlikely. My family regularly travels half the distance of an entire state to visit family members (3-ish hours) on holiday.

By the time we reach the end of said 3-hour trip, we can't wait to hit the ground and unfurl our legs.

I find it unlikely that even the "selfie generation", given any type of druthers, would voluntarily choose to spend time at the end of a very long car daytrip, sitting around in their driveway taking pictures. I should think they'd be anxious to feel terra firma under their feet again.

Hey y'all, honest question, late night, a glass of wine or two deep. I'm a new member. I've checked in here to get perspective on cases local to me over the years, this is the first case I've followed thread by thread. Excuse my ignorance.

A few people have posted within these 21 threads with opinions contrary to popular opinion. Some of these posts have included familiar language, grammar and ideas.

These posters/posts seem to get attacked and called out immediately, sometimes even named.

I've seen people suggest that family members of the missing child should join Websleuths to work through this situation here and provide insight.

I think only one family member has information that could be insightful. If that individual chose to post information here, wouldn't it further the sleuthing endeavors we're partaking in to hear them out? Why shut them down, call them out and identify them as oppose to embracing the insight and information that they could provide?
I'm prepared to get destroyed.
Good question. When someone connected to the case comes here, identifies themselves as such and gets verified that they are who they say they are, then they can tell us their truth. And we have the choice to believe them or not. But we cannot call them a liar, or insult or mistreat them. We are to scroll and roll. We actually aren’t allowed to mistreat or be rude to anyone here, but we get new posters all the time, those who don’t read and or follow the rules here and some who join who have an agenda. It is to troll the rest of us.

In one case, I was on the short list of opposition to popular/majority opinion. So I know what that feels like. What happened off these threads and away from this site was way worse then what happened to me here. I was treated with a modicum if respect here. Elsewhere, not so much.

Anyway, we do allow anyone involved in a case to come and make their case. We can either believe them or not, then scroll and roll. IME

Last edited:
New to this thread. Question ? What would the stepmother’s motive be for killing Gannon? Was she on the outs with his father? Was she sick of taking care of him? Anything surface yet to show a possible motive? Reminds me of poor Kyle Horman. That evil stepmother is still free. jmo.
Speculation only, but she obviously doesn’t like Landen, Gannon’s mother. Gannon has a few health issues. Medications are causing side effects. If she doesn’t want to deal with them or are tired of dealing with them, that could be why.

I don’t think she signed up to inherit Al’s kids when she snagged Al away from Landen. Because Landen had health issues that interfered with her taking care of her children, Al got him and Tecia ended up with them, then. I don’t think she was thrilled with that.

I also believe she took her aggression out on Gannon because of his health issues. I believe she got carried away. I believe also that he may have told her he was telling his mother and father and that sent her over the edge. She hurt him, I believe. Badly. IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member