Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gardenista said:
Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

-Is he referring to 10:15 a.m. Sunday or Monday?

??? Did Gannon walk himself to the truck or was he carried. It kills me when people don’t give specific details.

Last edited:
I read earlier on this thread (might have been thread #2 though) that Gannon Googled something along the lines of “can my parents find me if my phone is turned off?” before he disappeared.

Could it be possible that the SM took his phone and searched that instead to make it look like he ran away on his own?

Great question. Usually by now, when a case is getting major attention, former babysitters, teachers, etc., start granting interviews and we begin to see a really nasty picture. So far, I haven't seen that.
Although it's possible that anyone who has been interviewed has been asked not to speak to the media.

Imo

I read earlier on this thread (might have been thread #2 though) that Gannon Googled something along the lines of “can my parents find me if my phone is turned off?” before he disappeared.

Could it be possible that the SM took his phone and searched that instead to make it look like he ran away on his own?

I haven’t read all of the comments since last night but I had a thought.

What if he did runaway? But on Sunday night and the mom is acting sketchy because she didn’t take action until Monday night?

Wishful thinking, I know. The neighbor said on the news that he hopes they find him soon and bring him home safe, and that the family has closure. Contradictions in all in one sentence. ):

I don't believe that he ran away without taking anything with him. I asked my 11 year olds if they would want to run away, how they would do that. Well, after first ensuring me that they have no plan in doing so, they said that they first would pack a backpack with cell phone and charger! They also would take a heating pad and their cat. IMO he did not run off.

Gardenista said:
Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

-Is he reffering to 10:15 a.m. Sunday or Monday?

??? Did Gannon walk himself to the truck or was he carried. It kills me when people don’t give specific details.
I asked the same question. Which day was it? It makes a difference whether it was on Sunday or Monday.

Imo

I don't know. I think it's great that the neighbor is trying to help but revealing any evidence to the public is not helping investigators at all.

I'm sure the step mother is following closely and now she knows exactly what evidence LE has against her.

Imo
It's possible that step mom's mother who has supported her and told about a visit with Gannon to a store --that LE said was false -- is helping her.
So hopefully the FBI are also keeping tabs on step mom's friends and relatives ?

Oops, I think I posted the same message twice on accident. My bad

I don't believe that he ran away without taking anything with him. I asked my 11 year olds if they would want to run away, how they would do that. Well, after first ensuring me that they have no plan in doing so, they said that they first would pack a backpack with cell phone and charger! They also would take a heating pad and their cat. IMO he did not run off.
bbm
Awww... :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members