Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder if it was released because one news station (was it KRDO?) said they were airing it at 6pm, as per the comments about a page back. If they gave notice of their intent and LE hadn’t approved the release of the footage, maybe LE gave permission to other news outlets first to stop the one getting the scoop. Kind of a way to strike back at the station disregarding their request by making sure they didn’t get to show it first, since it was coming out anyway.

ok......but why repost every day?
That aside, this just screams narcissism on the SM's part! It's allllll about HER! This is a prime example of a true narcissist, a sociopath(or psychopath) and a True C-NT! She's not going to get an apology, from anybody! (no matter the outcome of this poor little guy) I hope Karma kicks her *advertiser censored* for years to come!
BBM:

For several reasons:
  • There may be newcomers/latecomers to the thread who haven't seen or read extensively about the case.
  • To me, these statements by SM were/are key to the case. Those particular quotes are an important reminder of who and what we're dealing with here.
  • I'm not above throwing a person's own words back in their face, even when their back is turned to me.
  • Irony never gets old. Her looking forward to people apologizing to her is beyond ironic.
  • Repetition is the key to memorization. I want people to remember her damning words.
  • I said I would do it. So I'm honor bound to do it.
I think that about covers it.
Any more questions?

Last edited:
I don’t have the link and I hope my eyes are mistaken but it looks like he bent over and she made contact with his back in a swinging motion. Please forgive me if this isn’t allowed. I don’t have a link. Just saw it on ABC News.

Edit: When the story was shown, this part that was on the preview was NOT shown. I hope someone else saw it.

Do you happen to have the link? Thank you!
They are about to report on it and show it again I believe. The first showing of it was just to present some info on what the news was about tonight. If you can watch it live now, turn into ABC News with David Muir. I just saw a video snippet again with reports the story was coming up.

Last edited:
They are about to report on it and show it again I believe. The first showing of it was just to present some info on what the news was about tonight. If you can watch it live now, turn in ^ABC News with David Muir. I just saw a video snippet again with reports the story was coming up.
Showing it right now along with interview of the neighbor who turned it over..

He’s in there, but it’s very hard to see on my phone. It’s easy to see why the neighbor missed it the first time he watched his footage.
Thank you! I think I see it now. It's an extended cab so he's getting in the back door on the driver's side, huh? It looks like at one point she's "helping" him in. He looks impaired... IMO!

Where did they re-iterate today that they didn’t want it released or shown? I haven’t seen that.

I can’t believe all these news stations would just put it out there if they risked LE saying they are interfering with an investigation.
They straight up said so in the press conference today. I’m paraphrasing but words to the effect @ ..even if media called and asked today, our answer would be the same, please don’t air it. Could hinder investigation etc’

I don’t have the link and I hope my eyes are mistaken but it looks like he bent over and she made contact with his back in a swinging motion. Please forgive me if this isn’t allowed. I don’t have a link. Just saw it on ABC News.

Edit: When the story was shown, this part that was on the preview was NOT shown. I hope someone else saw it.
I saw that.
Like he had to be assisted to get into the back of the double cab ?
and the video ends before he's able to close the truck door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member