Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page in case they hold a press conference and livestream it. I think it will be soon.
EPC Sheriff's Office
So I just caught on to the fact that gannon's parents did a statement and the sheriff's department put that on their website. Am I the last one to get it, that the sheriff's department put this on?? And if they put it together---- my thoughts are they were hoping to plead for someone yes plead for someone to come forward not be frightened and share something. Right after that airs then we have everyone back at the house. Am I the last one to get it that there's a connection??

Last edited:
EPCSheriff
8m

Contrary to rumors surfacing on social media, there have been no arrests in the Gannon Stauch case, and there will be no press conference today. Credible information regarding this case will only be released from EPSO as the investigation allows. #findgannon #bringgannonhome

EPCSheriff on Twitter

Yes....

"Contrary to rumors surfacing on social media, there have been no arrests in the Gannon Stauch case, and there will be no press conference today. Credible information regarding this case will only be released from EPSO as the investigation allows. #findgannon #bringgannonhome."

Bummer...

MOO

I feel like SM put the 17 year old daughter in a terrible position of having her lie for her. I could never imagine ruining the life of my child because I decided to do something like hurt a child. I fell so bad for the SS. Her life is going to be forever changed by all this too. If SM really is a narcissist like I think she is I couldn't image the head games she has played on her daughter to get her to lie for her. This whole case is breaking my heart.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member