Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
Ok - so now I'm thinking SM did that search on Gannon's phone, but she did it for herself.

She wanted to know if SHE could be tracked with her phone off.

It is possible GS did that search himself long before the day he disappeared and maybe because of other, albeit related issues. I have a feeling GS may have sensed something was going to happen.

I think he opened the door, so no restrained arms. IMO.

Also, the video seems to get particularly blurry when he is getting in the truck. The best I can tell, she didn't help him in. I think when she kneeled down, she was picking up whatever fell out when he opened the door. Then she moves to the driver's door, and you can still see his feet on the ground. Then he climbs in.

I do find it odd that he didn't pick up whatever fell out of the door, but more so, that he just stood there for a while before getting in. MOO

Rewatching it, does seem more like he opened the door and body language changed. I thought I read posts from people that had better video say she opened the door and put him in because he looked injured. But I think my initial post was off now after rewatching.

I surmise she used "a stop" at 11 am to establish being in town, did her dirty deed, and upon completion, made another "stop" at 1pm, in order to either divert attention away to that area, or establish the appearance she was in town all that time. Detectives, please triangulate that and correlate her movements using traffic cams!

I agree with you.

I also think she may have left her cell phone at the stop so it would remain pinging in that area. She took Gannon in another direction, did whatever she did to him, and then went back to retrieve her cell phone.

We have to also account for the time it took for LS to do whatever she did with GS. She didn’t drive 2 hrs out, just to turn around & come right back. The longest she would have driven IMO would be an hour & a half there, an hour & a half back. Leaves her plenty of time in between to hide GS. I don’t think she drove that far. I still think GS is close. MOO

That is still a lot of miles. If he is close, where do you start?

bbm
I agree with you.

I also think she may have left her cell phone at the stop so it would remain pinging in that area. She took Gannon in another direction, did whatever she did to him, and then went back to retrieve her cell phone.

It would be obvious the phone was not moving within the area if she had simply left it in place. I wonder if she had assistance, maybe she handed the phone to a someone who stayed behind within the general shopping location for the duration, and making sure to stay away from surveillance cameras.

bbm

It would be obvious the phone was not moving within the area if she had simply left it in place. I wonder if she had assistance, maybe she handed the phone to a someone who stayed behind within the general shopping location for the duration, and making sure to stay away from surveillance cameras.
Right, but if she had left it in the store, she could have driven to a secret location, than later returned and got the phone. And said she was out doing errands and realised she lost her phone snd came back and retrieved it later. ?

I read (here, I think?) that there is also audio. I think it's the audio that made AS cry, but that is speculation on my part. Could she have yelled at him? Those with cameras like this, is there audio?

jmo
The camera apparently does have audio. We don't know if there is any audio pertaining to this case, though.

I do feel like just the video evidence is plenty to make the father break down. It is pretty much a smoking gun.

MOO

That question by the reporter was worded strange. Reporter asked what kind of training the dogs had & if the dogs were given a scent from Gannon.
That “given a scent” I take to mean handlers had an item of Gannon’s, the dogs sniffed the item & began to search the area for that (Gannon’s) scent. I do not believe the reporter was asking if the dogs hit on Gannon’s scent.
Hope that makes sense? MOO

Why did she mention it?

I do not know other than to say that while Gannon is missing, this was on her mind----thus, important to her.

It is very concerning.

It can be associated with terror (wetting himself due to fear), sexual abuse, or even humiliation (targeting his genitals via assault). That she might psychologically and/or physically humiliate him is something affirmed next:

Continued at link:
https://******************.blogspot.com/2020/02/tee-stauch-fb-post-audo.html?m=1

I thought she mentioned underwear because she was whining about her and her daughter having to shop for underwear after being thrown out of the house.

What stands out for me, is that for someone who apparently has a lot to say for themselves and appears to want to influence reactions to garner support, TS is missing a trick. All she needs to do to possibly exonerate herself and gain a stack of support, is to post a little message explaining why she left WITH little Gannon, and returned WITHOUT him. It's that simple.

JMO.

Old saying ... "The more he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required