CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I missed that this morning. I'm wondering if there's a question of wanting to put her on or take her off meds. The case brief for Riggins v Nevada is an interesting read.
It was her Defense bringing up medicine so I think it’s more about how to instruct the Jury on her behavior. Not that anyone wants to modify her medication.

JMO

What could she be reliving now in her mind as she listens to this patient interrogation? Is thinking about the phone call as she realizes herself in total humiliation with sly Al leading this little journey, trying to keep her on track. Oh good grief! Gannon’s still hiding from the monsters, Quinton, mex guy, Edguardo and Uncle Matt. I can’t even understand her garbling.

When Al said about all the different men, yesterday it was raised guy, today its a Mexican, I was literally waiting for her to say "They all look the same" :rolleyes: o_O
Now they're talking about the infamous truck in the driveway footage. I do recall there being a pretty wide divide (here) on who actually got out of the truck.

There was, none of us had Eguardo, Quincy Brown or Uncle Matt getting out the other side though!
I believe this is true that Gannon was so scared (or injured) he threw up. Imo, she is presplaining evidence of vomit that would be found. Imo.

I think he threw up in the truck because he had a concussion. JMO

What's up with the cases they were citing right before the break? (Riggins vs Nevada, and I didn't catch the other one) Do they have her on anti-psychotics now and want to take her off?
I wanted to know who Chance was ,he is dead now ,I didn't follow this in detail so I am sure someone knows both of these things for us!

DAY THREE: Day three of the #LeteciaStauch trial will be starting any minute now. Al Stauch will continue to testify this morning. We will start with FBI recorded call 2.

Letecia present in court

Second call is underway. Letecia is crying on the recorded call talking about how Al is not there for her at the time. In the courtroom, Letecia has her head down looks like she's covering her ears.

In recorded call two, Letecia is telling Al about how expensive for her and Harley to live out of the house during the search for Gannon. She's telling Al that she used a random man's car to drive to the store.

Al tells Letecia: "You won't tell me where you are saying." she says "Because you are not on my side. You are talking c**** about me."

Al tells Letecia on call, 'I am not on anyone's side' that he is focused on Gannon.

"What are the options?" Letecia asked Al. Al replies "Options don't come into play until you tell me the truth." (recorded call two)

Heard this right before testimony resumed this morning. Judge said they can address it later and in the past he has been inclined to tell jurors to focus solely on the evidence.

A jury member sent a note to the judge saying she was talking to herself and mouthing words. She wanted to know if they should ignore it.

Letecia was upset in recorded call about Al taking her off of the car insurance.

Al: "Yesterday, thank you for talking so long and walking me through your timeline but even yesterday when we we're talking a lot wasn't adding up and it still isn't." (recorded call two)

Al telling Letecia in call that he's seeing red flags in her story and she needs to convince him of the truth.

"You think that I killed Gannon, that hurts." Letecia tells Al on this call that took place on Valentine's day. "If they give me immunity I will help.”

She has now brought up immunity multiple times saying they will be the only terms that she will testify to.

Letecia is asking Al if he's recording this Valentine's Day recorded phone call. "It's just you and me on this phone call?"

"I need immunity," she says crying to Al on recorded Valentine's Day 2020 call.

Al: "Your first thought is what they may do to you and Harley but something's already been done to Gannon, that should be the priority."

Letecia: "I'm not a criminal, I don't kill people." Following a number of asks for immunity. She's crying when saying this in recorded call.

Letecia is hysterically crying and screaming at this point in the Valentine's Day 2020 call. In court currently, her head is down.

You can barely hear Letecia in the recording at this point. Very painful call.

"They are going to try to incriminate me for this, I need immunity" Letecia is yelling and crying. She's going in and out in volume you can barely hear her at points. She's hysterically crying.

Al is trying to get information from Letecia and she's saying she won't say anything else until she gets immunity. He's asking about the storage room.

Letecia mentioned trying to get Al's gun to work. "What do you mean I thought you said that guy had my gun?”

Letecia is begging Al in call to call her back and fight for immunity for her.

Al: "I will fight for you and fight with you if you are not involved in this and tell me this guys' name." Al is asking for a name of someone who may have Gannon.

"You are not jerking me." Letecia yelling to Al while telling him she's not speaking until she gets immunity.

"Did this guy hurt Gannon or did he kill Gannon in the house or hurt him or not?" Letecia responds to this saying she wants immunity. "I will be back when you figure out how to get me immunity.”

She hung up on Al in the call.

Al is now going to go back to the witness stand to answer questions about this call.

DA confirms this call was recorded on Feb 14th, 2020.

Based on previous experience with Letecia, Al says he believes there were times where she was really crying in that call and other times where she was faking it.

Al tells DA he was with law enforcement at the time of this recorded call.

Al says Letecia's personality on this call was consistent to her normal personality. He doesn't believe she was switching personalities and changing voice, etc.

CALL THREE STARTING

Letecia: "Listen to me."
Al: "Let's start over let's get a new beginning here...you've told me 17 different stories here....who has Gannon that's what I care about, who?" Letecia: "Then I want immunity."

You can hear how frustrated Al is after Letecia asking for immunity countless time and telling her multiple different stories.

Al: "Prove me wrong Letecia, prove me wrong" he tells her if these stories are actually true about the rape, about men abducting Gannon, that he will get on his knees in front of the media and apologize to Letecia but he doesn't believe it and wants her to tell him the truth.

Al: "I think there's absolutely no guy there and I understand why that would be on your mind."

Al: "Screw the police right now this is me and you." "I am listening to you, I just need to know what happened.”

Al: "An accident happened here of some sort, you panicked and freaked out and I just need the rest of the story. I just need to know where Gannon is. Is he safe alive somewhere?"

Al: "My theory is this, an accident happened, you panicked now tell me the rest." Letecia: "This is why I want immunity." "I really truly thought that Gannon was going out every day probably talking to somebody...this dude trying to get a bike, he followed me.”

Al says Letecia never proved him wrong.

Al explains, in call three, he was trying to take initial blame off of her and confirm her story to give her freedom to let her feel like she can talk freely.

Call four will be 21 mins it's from Feb 14th, 2020 around 12pm

Letecia in call "Gannon was crying in the seat until her threw up because he was so scared." She's saying he was scared because a man was following Letecia and him while they were in the car.

Letecia now bringing up a name "Uncle Matt" saying she was freaking out because Gannon kept bringing up the name "Uncle Matt.”

Letecia: "My hands were tied that night, tied to the bedroom. Tied completely." She is saying her hands were physically tied and she couldn't do anything. "I was terrified all I could hear was Gannon screaming."

Al: "Letecia can I ask you something, why would you need immunity for that?" He's asking if this man tied her up and hurt Gannon, why would SHE need immunity. Letecia: "Because I didn't tell them." She is crying while saying this.

Al: "Let's stop for a second. This is even more BS than the last 17 stories." He says he's getting frustrated.

Al: "I'm all over the place here?" Letecia: "Yeah, because you're trying to make this out to be all me”

Al: "How can this all be true if you are telling me 7 different versions of the same thing?""You can smirk all you want, hit the steering wheel that doesn't change that you have the truth and I don't.”

Al: "These are the questions I need to know, who is he and who are they." Letecia brings up a name Quincy Brown

Al:"So Quincy brown is the one who has him?"
Letecia is just hysterically crying

Al is asking where Gannon and Quincy were when she heard him screaming. She won't give him an answer and he says "I am fed up, make your mind up”

Al: "Tecia, to me, this is all BS because none of this makes sense, none of the details add up. She’s screaming but you can't hear it clearly on the phone then goes into how she wants immunity again.

Letecia says Al is being a smart *advertiser censored**

Al points out that Letecia keeps referencing to Gannon like he's not her family. "You keep saying I just want my family and Gannon. He's not an and.”

Al: "This is just blowing my mind you are sitting here saying you want us to be a family and Gannon....but you keep lying to me. Five years of lies and now my son's gone. Where is Gannon?" Letecia: "With Quincy.”

Court is now breaking until 10:45 am

It's heartbreaking that Al has to keep asking WHERE IS GANNON? WHERE IS GANNON? WHERE IS GANNON?

Quincy Brown. It's Bullsh--. There's no Qunicy Brown, no Eguardo. What the f---, Tecia? How did Quincy message you. This guy messaging you. What the F--k he don't have your information. Tell me where Gannon is. I'll go look for him. How is he messaging you? How? Oh, so mysterious.

T-- Squawk, squawk, Quincy Brown. I'll send you a picture. When? I just sent it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtt