CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #62

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there somewhere I can go for a summary of what witnesses testify and on what day? I want to go back and listen to specific parts.
Unfortunately, since Judge Werner ruled to allow the Court's live stream redistributed, there's not a live blog by MSM (such as the Murdaugh trial) but I hope this helps:

I’m watching the classic “Runaway Jury”and I’m laughing at John Cusack and one of the jurors that snuck in alcohol. I’m wondering, is there an alcohol restriction for jurors while on duty? I’m talking about after they’ve left the courtroom for the day.

Listening to an interview with prosecution expert witness Dr. Kenneth Kinsey (Murdaugh trial), I've been thinking about LS abandoning the residence where GS first allegedly ran away from, then kidnapped from, and how LS abandoned the residence the day after AS returned home from OK but not because she thought HH and LS could be in danger (because LS was a witness to the abduction by Eguardo) but because AS allowed his former wife, the mother of the victim, inside their home.

LE, AS, and LH had to be immediately suspicious of LS's false narrative within hours! I think LS was prepared for and hoping GS would expire between the Petco trips but after that failed, she had no plan and the murder in GS's bedroom was a chaotic overkill. LS unleashed her rage at the world on GS on Monday afternoon. If only he'd gone to school on Monday. Perhaps he would have told somebody LS made him feel unsafe and he was afraid she'd burn him -- again. She's a monster! MOO

Listening to an interview with prosecution expert witness Dr. Kenneth Kinsey (Murdaugh trial), I've been thinking about LS abandoning the residence where GS first allegedly ran away from, then kidnapped from, and how LS abandoned the residence the day after AS returned home from OK but not because she thought HH and LS could be in danger (because LS was a witness to the abduction by Eguardo) but because AS allowed his former wife, the mother of the victim, inside their home.

LE, AS, and LH had to be immediately suspicious of LS's false narrative within hours! I think LS was prepared for and hoping GS would expire between the Petco trips but after that failed, she had no plan and the murder in GS's bedroom was a chaotic overkill. LS unleashed her rage at the world on GS on Monday afternoon. If only he'd gone to school on Monday. Perhaps he would have told somebody LS made him feel unsafe and he was afraid she'd burn him -- again. She's a monster! MOO
Agreed, plus she had to get back to house at that time because little LS was going to be getting off the bus at house. She couldn't keep driving around. That in and of itself proves to me she is not insane, she was making conscious, practical (although wicked evil) thoughts that day.

She had to get home, get LS out playing and finish Gannon off. How incredibly sad how that boy suffered. :(

MOO

I wonder if we'll see the store CCTV of her going to the window repeatedly. I assume that was on her first trip to the store and I do believe her general characterization that she was freaking out -- was she making sure he didn't sit up or more likely, that no one went near the truck? That makes more sense to me. I wonder where she parked.

The coroner testified that the hydrocodone (I think that's what it was) had already begun to metabolize but I don't know if that means he'd only been given one dose. Would a tox report be able to show a drug at various levels of metabolizing? The entire Rx was missing, right? Was the hydrocodone wearing off or was she feeding him more?

She's given two stories -- good mom, I guess checking on him because she's not like those moms who leave their kids in cars and hostage, Cash Belly sent her into the store. So... I say neither is true. Not a hero, not a victim.

I think the real truth is that T was freaking out, was trying to build an alibi but for an outcome of which she hadn't yet worked out the details.

For instance, googling about leaving a sick kid home.

She was playing both ends at Petco. IMO trying to establish an outward alibi that she'd gone shopping, ran errands. And trying not to look superspicious to the Petco staff. Just buying stuff, then coming back to buy more stuff. To cover for leaving the phone there.

Anybody know the details of that model truck? Can backseat passengers open the door or does a frontseat passenger gave to open theirs first.

Was T only in the store long enough to hide a phone, make a purchase and in that brief time checked on the vehicle multiple times?

Was she making sure Gannon didn't move to the front seat from which he might exit the car, be able to call for help? Did T pick the store she picked because of a particularly empty lot?

She's got a lie about it so you know it's significant. I just can't get my thumb on it.

Heart-breaking to know how much pain and fear he was already in and probably still too scared of her to try to get help from anyone in the parking lot. She is just layers and layers of mean. Evil.

JMO

I wonder if we'll see the store CCTV of her going to the window repeatedly. I assume that was on her first trip to the store and I do believe her general characterization that she was freaking out -- was she making sure he didn't sit up or more likely, that no one went near the truck? That makes more sense to me. I wonder where she parked.

The coroner testified that the hydrocodone (I think that's what it was) had already begun to metabolize but I don't know if that means he'd only been given one dose. Would a tox report be able to show a drug at various levels of metabolizing? The entire Rx was missing, right? Was the hydrocodone wearing off or was she feeding him more?

She's given two stories -- good mom, I guess checking on him because she's not like those moms who leave their kids in cars and hostage, Cash Belly sent her into the store. So... I say neither is true. Not a hero, not a victim.

I think the real truth is that T was freaking out, was trying to build an alibi but for an outcome of which she hadn't yet worked out the details.

For instance, googling about leaving a sick kid home.

She was playing both ends at Petco. IMO trying to establish an outward alibi that she'd gone shopping, ran errands. And trying not to look superspicious to the Petco staff. Just buying stuff, then coming back to buy more stuff. To cover for leaving the phone there.

Anybody know the details of that model truck? Can backseat passengers open the door or does a frontseat passenger gave to open theirs first.

Was T only in the store long enough to hide a phone, make a purchase and in that brief time checked on the vehicle multiple times?

Was she making sure Gannon didn't move to the front seat from which he might exit the car, be able to call for help? Did T pick the store she picked because of a particularly empty lot?

She's got a lie about it so you know it's significant. I just can't get my thumb on it.

Heart-breaking to know how much pain and fear he was already in and probably still too scared of her to try to get help from anyone in the parking lot. She is just layers and layers of mean. Evil.

JMO
The defendant was actually in PetCo 2 times that day. So weird.

The defendant was actually in PetCo 2 times that day. So weird.
1. She attempted to cover for the weirdness by making two separate purchases.

2. She was only there to park Gannon's phone for two hours...

Which tells me she intended for something to happen during that time, which she didn't want tracked.

Where did she go? And why did she pivot?

She ran out of time? We know she felt compelled to be home for little L. (Because she wanted to look like a good mom? Because she had additional clean-up to do first?)

IMO T's pre-story was changing.

I think she drove to somewhere, made Gannon get out of the car -- and then thought twice of it.

But.... had she followed through, I think she would have claimed that Gannon was abducted from the parking lot, a version of which we just heard. Why did she bring him home?

Truth be told, I hope I am never able to make sense of what she was thinking. That's a wormhole I don't want to get stuck in.

She is terrifying.

Jmo

I’ve been thinking of the prisons in Colorado and while they would be horrendous for any one of us, I just think LS will fit in just fine. That’s what makes my blood boil. I can just see her sitting in a circle with the likes of Jodi Arias, Patrick Frazee, Casey Anthony, Betty Broderick, and OJ Simpson and telling their tales of how they killed their victims and laughing like they are telling a bed time story.

Sometimes I think there isn’t any justice here on earth.

1. She attempted to cover for the weirdness by making two separate purchases.

2. She was only there to park Gannon's phone for two hours...

Which tells me she intended for something to happen during that time, which she didn't want tracked.

Where did she go? And why did she pivot?

She ran out of time? We know she felt compelled to be home for little L. (Because she wanted to look like a good mom? Because she had additional clean-up to do first?)

IMO T's pre-story was changing.

I think she drove to somewhere, made Gannon get out of the car -- and then thought twice of it.

But.... had she followed through, I think she would have claimed that Gannon was abducted from the parking lot, a version of which we just heard. Why did she bring him home?

Truth be told, I hope I am never able to make sense of what she was thinking. That's a wormhole I don't want to get stuck in.

She is terrifying.

Jmo
I thought maybe she was 1) trying to buy something for sick animals trying to overdose Gannon or 2) buying some kind of disposal bag for animal remains for use with Gannon.

Man, I hated typing those. :(

MOO

I’ve been thinking of the prisons in Colorado and while they would be horrendous for any one of us, I just think LS will fit in just fine. That’s what makes my blood boil. I can just see her sitting in a circle with the likes of Jodi Arias, Patrick Frazee, Casey Anthony, Betty Broderick, and OJ Simpson and telling their tales of how they killed their victims and laughing like they are telling a bed time story.

I think her behavior in jail might get corrected with a few backhands.

Many moons ago, as a teenager in Washington state, I took a psychology class in high school. In his wisdom, our teacher had us do a couple of field trips to a couple mental hospitals- one a VA and one a state hospital. He wanted us to be able to understand that these were PEOPLE not just cases in books. We met with groups that specifically would be low danger to us. I will never forget those trips. These weren’t eccentric people, but severely ill and to be honest, very pitiful people. Every part of me objects when I think of their lives being made even more challenging by being subjected to the likes of LS. she doesn’t need access to any more vulnerable people.
So, while she may fit in fine in prison, prison is at least keeping her from hurting the innocent- removing her from society. I think that’s probably the only justice here on earth. Hopefully, those in prison who are redeemable or for minor offenses can be protected.
So I kind of agree.
JMO

I thought maybe she was 1) trying to buy something for sick animals trying to overdose Gannon or 2) buying some kind of disposal bag for animal remains for use with Gannon.

Man, I hated typing those. :(

MOO
I think we'd know by now, if she'd purchased any such thing.

I think she went to A store to leave a phone behind so she could travel untracked.

Petco may have had the fewest cars in the parking lot.

I think the purchases were primarily to tamp down looking superspicious to the employees.

Which she looked anyway.

It's those two hours off-grid that disturb me as much as anything.

Jmo

The jury will have no issue with a conviction - She was sane enough to text about options, yet chose to kill. She knew what she was doing, and thought no one would care about Gannon, because she did not love or care about Gannon. She thought wrong! moo

Stauch denied searching for that information. Gursing continued listing the search history with the phrases "I don't like my stepson," and "I don't like my stepson, should I get a divorce?"

Last edited:
Did y'all catch what she told Grusing about her job? That she'd already decided not to take it?

Yeah, see  we all know she gave fake references, the one backfiring big time when someone else answered Gannon's phone. I'm sure T herself was going to be an amazing Connie Hunt. Maybe a little Maria Sanchez.

Considering T's position that weekend -- Al would rather sleep on a dirty airport floor than with her, her manipulative tactics aren't working (he's rebuffing her advances), she's stuck babysitting OPKs (other people's kids) and her husband is going to find out she still doesn't have a job. Plus having both fake-miscarried and being fake-pregnant, that's a lot of self-created drama. That's T's currency.

That's how she survives. Creates drama, pulls the fire alarm.

If only we could rewrite this mess, save Gannon from her and let her combust of her own self-absorbed idiocy.

 That would be justice.

Jmo

I think we'd know by now, if she'd purchased any such thing.

I think she went to A store to leave a phone behind so she could travel untracked.

Petco may have had the fewest cars in the parking lot.

I think the purchases were primarily to tamp down looking superspicious to the employees.

Which she looked anyway.

It's those two hours off-grid that disturb me as much as anything.

Jmo
After hearing her call with AS (I think the cash belly call) and knowing she leaks truth/adds truth to explain evidence, I think she hid one or both phones inside a package of dog “period pads”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971