CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! It's just about over. Then what? I'll be in severe withdrawal by then! When is the Idaho trial going happen do you know? I'm ready to throw this phone out the window. Buttons are not doing what they should. Please excuse spelling. Rethink I should hang it up for the nite. I think he charger needs charging Seriously. See you tomorrow. I'm half blind already
When this trial is over,you need to go buy a tomato plant and commit to it. After this trial all of us need reaped rewards, on jesus scale. Slow and fruitful.

Good Lord... is that when she started thinking she could defend herself??
An ace in the hole and the world owes her an apology!!

Yeppers... keep on telling yourself that T-splain, cousin IT, Child Murderer.

Per LS
"It might sound audacious, but I'm really good at poker, and you know that saying 'You got to know when to hold them and when to fold them'? I've got the winning hand...an ace in the hole," Stauch said.
Stauch replied no when the judge asked her if she wanted to retain counsel, but with a different set of attorneys. Stauch said she has a constitutional right to represent herself.
I hope the Prosecution brings this up during the psychiatrist witness testimony. JMO that is a display of the grandiose sense of self of NPD and nothing to do with MPD/DID, amnesia or psychosis.

When LS returned from the state mental hospital, she adopted the writing style of schizophrenics. Dr Mohr testified to that gibberish she wrote on the kiosk computer for inmates. I was laughing at this, sure Letecia, someone took your dog's water bowl.

I'm kind of going through the same-- realized that I forgot to ask my mum a lot of things-- thought she'd live forever!

Recalling the 70s-80s when my parents would talk about friends and family having a "nervous condition." Huh?

After my Gran died, I recall cleaning out her dressing table and finding a bottle of Valium. Found Valium after my Uncle passed too (he really wasn't my uncle but in England, every male friend of the family is your "Uncle" ).

These were all successful, productive individuals with nervous conditions!
So i have a lot of unpacking to do here. On my way to more boxes.

From the Defense 9/12/22 Motion -- Dr Lewis provided how a monitored EEG and MRI would provide objective, concrete evidence that LS legitimately suffers from DID.

However, I recall that as late as juror selection weeks ago and when the Court was still waiting on Dr. Lewis's report, Judge Werner had prepared a summary of the sanity requests to date by the defense and reminded the defense that the Court approved an MRI in fall 2022 and it was never performed. Judge W was getting skeptical of Dr. Lewis!

View attachment 417226
EPCSO sure objected to the tests being done at the jail ( CJC Criminal Justice Center)

I know it comes up from time to time but its always a bit enigmatic....

Is it established that LS did indeed have a biological son??

It crossed my mind if true...is this the underlying problem she had with Gannon?

Would like to put this to bed if its just another LIE she put in that letter.

Someone remind me again, who exactly is Amy/Aimee Lowry? I know I've seen the name before but forgot how she's related to LS.
Agent Hoyland's Cell Phone Data continues.

Not sure I heard this right-- Showed Letecia had spent a total of five hrs. talking with the Lowery Lowry # ending in 5030.
ETC: @Cindizzi corrected it to be her half sister
Half sister that was always defending her on FB
I wanted to correct my spelling. It's Lowry. Wow, LS spent all that time on the trip talking to her half sister who seems to have been defending her. (What'd ya gonna say now, "she was always insane"? That's the defense! So, you'd have to say that to defend her.)

I am very disappointed Aunt Brenda might not be a witness now. Yes, call me curious. (I'd love to hear some truthful memorable stories and bet there'd be some doozies of lies and sneakiness.) Surprisedly, Letecia came from a closer family than I thought, and kin willing to support her. Her relatives went out to CO within days to look for Gannon, and / or to be there for Letecia. I appreciated her brother's honest testimony, and no, I didn't hear him say she had any DID episodes.

Her past history from relatives and those close to her carries more weight, IMO, than psych experts trying to support a claim she had some kind of DID that no one saw before. MOO though

Just my own thoughts and MOO

Last edited:
I know it comes up from time to time but its always a bit enigmatic....

Is it established that LS did indeed have a biological son??

It crossed my mind if true...is this the underlying problem she had with Gannon?

Would like to put this to bed if its just another LIE she put in that letter.
I've only seen this allegation about a bio-son come up by LS's own writings but never confirmed or denied in court evidence that I'm aware of. Perhaps it will be introduced during the defense witness/expert testimony.

I am not a psych of any kind, but lithium is primarily used as a maintenance treatment for bipolar disorder.

MOO
Yeh, I had researched that much, especially in the late 60s/early 70s. It started to be used for schizophrenia later. When I was a teenager, I would ask about the medications that both of my parents took (my mum's hypertension drugs and my dad 'for his nerves'). I never questioned the 'for his nerves' until I had the internet to be honest.
This was in England.
I will never really know for sure, but it makes sense to me; his personality and moods. He was a great dad, and I miss him lots.
ETA: Clarification and additional info :)

Last edited:
I've only seen this allegation about a bio-son come up by LS's own writings but never confirmed or denied in court evidence that I'm aware of. Perhaps it will be introduced during the defense witness/expert testimony.
yeah I hope it does get addressed.
As I suggested it could be a very triggering issue.
Or a great big dirty lie.
Either way I hope it gets cleared up.

So, you think she is insane? For real ?

I don't think that she is "insane". She knew what she was doing, a malicious act of abuse on a child. It got out of hand, so she had to lie and cover up the situation.

It was not "Insanity" that caused LS to hurt a child. She is just plain mean, psychopath, with borderline personality disorder. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay