CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #63

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard for me to make out what she's saying. Some dude claiming to be Michael the Archangel stopped them from going to church on the day of the Garden of the Gods hike.

And then Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle flew them to Paris. Or some other load of horse manure.
Did she say that Michael the Archangel gave her his business card?

Even though she's a proven liar and manipulator... AND you OBVIOUSLY have to take EVERYTHING she says with a grain of salt... I feel like, even if a majority of her story of what happened to Gannon in this video today is made up or twisted, there will be A LOT of truth as well. If you have followed this case and trial, and you keep in mind EVERY other story she's told, and the details within those stories, as you listen to her.. there's definitely parts of this version that's she's stuck to every version. Which is very telling to me.

Even though this is a new lie, it is still a story with a sequence, told in a straight line.

Even though she is claiming she was paranoid and being stalked.

Even though she is claiming an angel gave her a business card.

Did she say that Michael the Archangel gave her his business card?

Don't suppose she thought to keep it huh?

Even though she's a proven liar and manipulator... AND you OBVIOUSLY have to take EVERYTHING she says with a grain of salt... I feel like, even if a majority of her story of what happened to Gannon in this video today is made up or twisted, there will be A LOT of truth as well. If you have followed this case and trial, and you keep in mind EVERY other story she's told, and the details within those stories, as you listen to her.. there's definitely parts of this version that's she's stuck to every version. Which is very telling to me.
And all versions seek to explain away the evidence.

LS is at the defense table, no vomming yet.

No jury present.

Mr Tollini claims to have evidence the other lawyer visited to inform LS about the finding of Gannon's body. He's trying to put her on the stand just to say she had a Webex visit, not go into content. He's saying it won't violate attorney/client privilege.

Sounds like this will be a 'first'. If the judge allows it, and it is a new kind of thing because of how COVID changed contact between defendants and their attorneys. That prior to COVID, the visitor log would have shown the visit. That it being digital meant nobody signed the log.

Both sides arguing their case.

Judge isn't going to decide now. He's going to think it over, over the weekend. Both sides are going to talk it over together, too, and come up with a way to potentially present the evidence of the Webex visit that doesn't make it look like either side was trying to mislead the jury.

Dr Torres retaking the stand.

Jury returning.
I need a reminder. Is the significance of her former attorney telling her Gannon’s body was found - because she said she hadn’t been to Florida before they told her he was found in Florida?

Or something like that?

Now there was blood on the stairs because she fell down the whole flight of stairs trying to run down and save Gannon from the fire?

"The fire was all around the sofa."

She's claiming amnesia from going downstairs to the time she was in the car.

Her car is a magic car that drives without petrol.

Now HH opened all the windows. Despite HH's testimony that they were open and the house was cold when she got home.

Now she has a friend 'Guam' who will get someone to come fix the carpet. Is Guam even a person name? I know it's a country.

She's explaining away the candle video now. Saying she was taken out of context, that she was 'all hysterical'.

Now the garage was opened at sometime 'during the night' by persons unknown.

Now she remembers being in the garage naked?

She claims no memory of sending texts to her boss at the school.

Says there was 'matted blood' in her hair from falling down the stairs.

Don't expect this to make sense. I can't catch all of it. Naked in the garage? Laina gets up, I'm brushing her hair, there's a fire, did I dream this? my hair, I thought I fell down the stairs, kept touching my hair, so Gannon had burns on his arms,...
1682696104500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member