CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please take care of yourself. Dr Lewis is not worth you becoming unwell, especially while flying, which is an anxious thing to do anyway. If you need to, take a step back and catch up later, okay? <3
You warmed my heart by saying that thank you ❤️ I’m back to realizing Dorothy shouldn’t trigger my truancy in highschool however…….

I don’t think I could want to watch anything else right now up in the sky.

I still really thank you for being so kind. Mental health is everything.

I'm at work so not watching live. Did defence really try and have all charges dropped against Letecia this morning? Or just some? What was that?
I'm pretty sure it's a standard defense gesture. I've heard of it happening in other trials. Never heard of it succeeding. I assume it could if the prosecution hadn't presented any real evidence, but there was never a chance of that happening here.

MOO

So what do ya'll think, is Morticia going to testify or not??

I say no but I would love to see it!
I'm hoping no, but suspect her decision will depend on how Dr. Lewis does.
Food poisoning. Hmm.

I don't believe this witness. In fact, I think she's a very similar personality as Leticia. Just not as murdery, and with actual degrees she earned.

This is starting to remind me of Darrell Brooks trial with all the constant delays and in the same way as that trial, what’s the point of it? Do they want it to be until Monday before the jury makes their decision so Lietecia can have one final weekend in jail before she has to spend the rest of her life in prison? It makes no sense and all these delays do is annoys the judge and makes him more likely to throw the book at the defendant and give her an even longer sentence. It makes no sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper