CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are to believe that Dr Lewis, an 84 year old woman who last night had food poisoning so bad that she was late to court this morning, but wasn’t in bed or rushing to and from the bathroom, but instead was searching through mountains of pieces of paper looking for something, anything to back her up so she wouldn’t look any more stupid today.

So the doctor finds T interesting. Odd.

So she's trying to find a disorder to account for it, namely DID and TBI. When it could all easily be made sense of by recognizing that T was acting, manipulating!!

When your field of interest is DID, you probably see 99% malingering and 1% genuine DID. But Dr Lewis doesn’t give much thought to malingering because you know, handwriting samples explain all.

Prosecution is making an excellent point.
This doctor didn't even examine her until nearly 3 years after she killed Gannon.
There's NO WAY she can say that 3 years prior, she was insane when she killed him.

So why is she even there?
This is the crux of the whole thing. Everyone who saw her around the time of the murder itself has testified to her sanity. This doctor didn't see her until approx three years later. It's irrelevant.

Cut it down -- if you can't assess T without brain scans, and there are no such scans, what exactly are you offering an expert impression of?

I think your answer is "I did not have enough information to make a determination."

Good night.

So we are going to have a small lecture on shaken baby syndrome.

Shaking my own darned head pretty hard.

Dr Lewis speculated about a lot of different things, has no evidence or proof or even professional opinion of what's wrong with LS. "I'm not aware..."

I'm hoping no, but suspect her decision will depend on how Dr. Lewis does.
Food poisoning. Hmm.

I don't believe this witness. In fact, I think she's a very similar personality as Leticia. Just not as murdery, and with actual degrees she earned.
Let
Someone posted yesterday wondering if Dr Lewis may be showing narcissistic behaviour, I can see it myself. Very strong sense of grandeur thinks she’s above everyone, even the court, spent so long yesterday going on and on about herself. ‘They scrapped their documentary idea and wanted to make one on me’, all me. Is prone to little outbursts about being ‘lied to’ in court. When she works with and testifies for serial liars. Was told by the judge to be on time yesterday, and appears to purposely defy him by not showing up on time again today. And of course has spontaneous starting and ending ‘food poisoning’, of course she did.
Maybe there should be a thread discussing her imo I feel like there’s alot to unpack :oops: o_O
I wondered if her scatterbrained-mess might have to do with her age at first, but honestly I’m not so sure anymore; she has a very sharp mind at her age. I am actually shocked that she showed up late today again.

So we are to believe that Dr Lewis, an 84 year old woman who last night had food poisoning so bad that she was late to court this morning, but wasn’t in bed or rushing to and from the bathroom, but instead was searching through mountains of pieces of paper looking for something, anything to back her up so she wouldn’t look any more stupid today.
And forgot to tell the court about a note she found hours later. Oh brother.

Discussing Letecia's drawing of the clock. Dr. Lewis was staggered by her clock drawing. That particular way of drawing it has been found in people with DID says Dr. Lewis. She asked LS to draw it again, and Letecia's drawing of the clock improved after drawing it again. Taking a long time to talk about the clock. Dr. Lewis mentioned different hands being used? Not being asked about the different hands being used though. Dr. Lewis suspected it could be something wrong neurologically and Dr. Lewis would've like to consult with a neurologist about it.

May 3, 2023 - Day 19
1683127746929.png
1683128430889.png...1683128103502.png1683127916372.png..1683128556575.png1683128649673.png1683127829390.png
1683127879828.png
1683127991644.png
1683127702277.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads