CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
T had two plans. AS and a family without Gannon. And if AS wouldn't stand with her, then off to Florida to be a flight attendant for 4 minutes.

Nothing insane about that.

Just full-bore self-absorption.

Hi Everyone,
I am in desperate need of your help. For our livestream on YouTube https://youtube.com/@websleuthsLive
I am having a heck of a time getting a report on what happened in court today in Letecia's case. I mean I can't find any news agency (or trusted source) who has written a comprehensive description of today's court in Letecia's trial. I'm not talking about a big long thread on Twitter. I am talking about an old fashioned article that tells what happened today. When I do a Google search of the news all the articles that show up are from yesterday's court. If someone could please email me a link to what i am looking for I would be forever grateful. websleuthsvideos@gmail.com
Thank you very much,
Tricia
Owner/Websleuths.com

We understand, Dr. Lewis. We understand. TS is a cold blooded murderer who wants to get away with it. She thinks you are on her side. This witness compounds the tragedy of this family's loss without honoring the victim.

I do think about that. When the verdict's reached and she goes away for life, Gannon's entire family goes home and tries to breathe and go on every day. But I take a small victory in the fact that I won't google her name or give a about her after she's in for life. Jodi Arias is an example...followed that trial then never mentioned her name again (except for this example :))
It only takes one uniformed juror who believes Lewis to throw up roadblocks and try to convince the others she really is insane.

Or, is the jury vote different for this type of trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971