CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her son writes her notes to make them more coherent, or he dictates and she writes. That’s why she keeps saying she’d have to refresh her memory. In other words, she needs to consult her son. She should have retired years ago IMO.
Her son has benefited from this arrangement for years.
She is providing the money.

Who doesn’t bring their son to a forensic interview? Jeepers. Dorothy will not only not help Letecia, but she’s the nail in her coffin. Irony is fun.
This whole day has been flipping nutso, i wonder if the defendant has decided to testify . She couldn't hurt the trial more then her dr. I wonder if closing will be Friday. I hope so jmoo

This is WILD. Holy crap.

I feel the witness needs to be impeached? Although appears she’s doing the prosecution some favors. Her credibility has been tanked since yesterday and it keeps getting worse.

I’m honestly wondering if being older is affecting her. I do believe she made serious mistakes re: dx for LS but … just feel like something else is going on. Imo the defense has completely disrespected the court especially with a witness such as this.
Dementia, but only at convenient times for her. The rest of the time I'm not sure about. She's a hot mess. She helped to sink LS for sure. I broke out the vape after lunch break. I need some relief from this fiasco! When will she be done? :rolleyes:

Honestly, I feel like her son needs to be called up there and asked "How much do you do for your mother? Are you transcribing her notes and working the cameras or are you doing more? Are you also taking notes/making observations during these evaluations? Are you sending/receiving emails as your mother?" I wouldn't expect the son to admit to anything, but I think the power is in the jury hearing those questions outloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB