CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack! What’s with Letecia’s hair? I can’t understand what they’re saying.

BTW, I don’t recall Letecia or any of her alters ever showing remorse. If Maria murdered Gannon wouldn’t Letecia be horrified to learn about it? Remember she claims to have loved him. What an empty black entity.

I can't believe she sat there with Leticia with her cane propped up on the table between them. Wasn't that incredibly unsafe considering Leticia was a dangerous murder suspect, who had already attacked someone in an escape attempt?

Fake-Latin confession claims self defense.

Eighteen sharp force injuries.

Four blunt force injuries.

A gunshot that severed his spine and stopped his heart.

A powerful opiate still in his system.

Potentially burns the body was to decomposed to show.

Self defense.

This is some of the strangest, most off the wall testimony and behavior I've ever seen in any trial I've watched. This is so bizarre it's like a movie. This is so warped. Morticia is responsible for all of this. Poor Gannon had to deal with this crap on a daily basis with no one to help him.

I'm starting to feel bad for Dr Lewis on a human level. Take away this case and Morticia for a moment. She's been decimated and defeated and I'm starting to worry about her health. She's grossly incompetent and her whole career is falling apart in front of her and our eyes. I know she's getting paid for this and it's her job but it's sad to watch. She's an older woman and has dedicated her life to her work but to have it all come crashing down like this in front of the world is extremely sad. I'm sure she means well and hopefully she has helped some people in the past but this is just horrible testimony.
Hey Dr. got on the ride.
IMO they told her what they needed as a final diagnosis and she worked backward.
Giant fail btw.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members