GUILTY CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it doesn’t really matter but the defense lawyers look bored and distracted. I find that disrespectful. One is actually twiddling his thumbs. The other guy can’t be bothered to sit up in his chair. They act like they’re at the corner pub having a pint.

Landon Bullard (nee Hiott)

I miss you Gannon, and I love you to the moon and back again.

Talking about his birth "our first biggest blessing". You changed my heart that day.

You came into this life fighting, and unfortunately, you left fighting, someone he loved and both I and AS loved and trusted.

She cannot forgive her. (Good. you owe her nothing. IMO.)

She destroyed dozens of lives by her actions. She searched so hard for love, but all along she had it.

Talking about the love LS had from all three children, talking about how LS 'willingly sacrificed' HH to the possibility of criminal charges.

(I'm trying not to cry but she's making it really hard, folks, so if my typing gets bad, you know why.)

LANDON CALLING LS ON THE CAPE, HOW DARE SHE USE THE IMAGE OF GANNON AS A HERO IN A TWISTED WAY.

(It's making my heart so big that everyone so far who has mentioned HH has talked about how she was used and abused by LS. How she is a victim too.)

Thanking the judge for his compassion patience, the jurors for their attentiveness, everyone who worked on the case, and the community for searching tirelessly for Gannon.

"I can sleep soundly for the first time knowing you can never harm anyone again."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member