GUILTY CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it... Nicely short, but not TOO short deliberations.

ah, jurors… no matter how principled, almost everyone wants a free lunch on the government, after the government has gotten weeks of their time; or can be convinced to such by their peers.

may your eternal rest be sweet, young Gannon; taken from us far too soon…

Recovery Addict has not let us down, so I'm going with him. Not confirmed, but said that Harley is being reported in the courtroom. Courtroom is packed. Waiting, waiting... any minute now Verdict to be read.
Is HH giving an impact statement, this is possible. If not, I seriously doubt she would be present. We know that she never visited LS since her arrest.

Like many of you, I have been here since the very beginning, always for Gannon. Although real life intervened, and I have been unable to follow this trial as closely as I would have liked, I have read here as often as I can. This day has been a long time coming, for one of the most truly despicable and evil beings I have ever Witnessed. But now the ordeal is over, and I hope Gannon's loved ones can continue healing their broken hearts.

Justice has been served!

Justice for Gannon! We may have doubted the jury at various times but they carefully considered the evidence without rushing into things and by taking a long time to consider everything they helped ensure there will be less grounds for an appeal. Well done all 12 of you, it mustn’t have been easy to be at this trial every day with that burden on their shoulders but they did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot