GUILTY CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution all hugging each other, as are a lot of folks on that side of the court who I assume are family.

The convicted yawns, looks bored, takes a drink. Doesn't even turn in her chair to look for her daughter in the gallery, who some have said is here.

We need a mod to change this title to guilty. And no reaction from her at all just wow jmoo

She had a few moments where she looked sad (briefly) and then some form of exasperation (flipping her hair over her face, getting control of her face, flipping hair back again), and maybe, frustration or anger. As if she has some kind of outrage, and still doesn't think it's FAIR. It's NOT FAIR face (very briefly, mild, maybe my imagination but I have my nose practically on the monitor and RA has good feed of her).

IMO

Must admit I was hoping she would have a melt down ! Either way I’m so happy with the verdict, although I’m sure we haven’t heard the last of her .
I do genuinely feel sorry for the inmates around her. I believe she is a very dangerous person. She will have a hard time in prison conforming to the 'rules' of the land IMO. Child killers do not fare well whether man or woman.

MOO

May Al and Landen tear her apart with their impact statements. This will be so hard to watch. I can’t wait to hear the judge say ‘Colorado department of corrections for the rest of your natural life’ and ‘take her away’

She had a few moments where she looked sad (briefly) and then some form of exasperation (flipping her hair over her face, getting control of her face, flipping hair back again), and maybe, frustration or anger. As if she has some kind of outrage, and still doesn't think it's FAIR. It's NOT FAIR face (very briefly, mild, maybe my imagination but I have my nose practically on the monitor and RA has good feed of her).

IMO
I really didn’t see it. I looked for some type of sadness or emotion and saw nothing.

I do genuinely feel sorry for the inmates around her. I believe she is a very dangerous person. She will have a hard time in prison conforming to the 'rules' of the land IMO. Child killers do not fare well whether man or woman.

MOO
stay tuned for a battalion of threats appearing in the peanut butter...

I think I saw Al and Landen hug and that just made my heart break. I wish T saw it so she knows that her evil actions only brought them closer together. United in grief for their beautiful boy.

IMO
I thought so too.
I saw a vulnerability in her, never before.. her lawyer whispered to her and she shook her head slowly as if declining something.. I don't know what the hell is going on with her... maybe had an exorcism or something? Do they do those things still?

We should expect LS sentenced to LWOP plus xy years as punishment enhancement for the murder of a child by a person in trust.

Reminder -- under the Victims Right Act (VRA), any comments by the family have to be directed at the Court (not LS).

Will LS make a statement? Please, please remain silent! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member