GUILTY CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution all hugging each other, as are a lot of folks on that side of the court who I assume are family.

The convicted yawns, looks bored, takes a drink. Doesn't even turn in her chair to look for her daughter in the gallery, who some have said is here.
She can't turn very far, she's shackled to the floor.

LS played games the best she could: crazy like a fox.

The Prosecution offered LS no agreement but gave her a fair trial. She was never refused numerous competency and insanity evaluations, and the Court did not dismiss the sole defense expert witness-- although there was cause to do so per the Colorado Statute.

Thankfully, the People (jurors under oath) decided this case.

Thank you dear Jurors for your service.

MOO

I really didn’t see it. I looked for some type of sadness or emotion and saw nothing.

I'm basically using a magnifying glass with my one monitor - I can't see it on my regular computer monitor. It's very small - she blinks rapidly a couple of times then opens her eyes and stares right at the camera and makes the same still composed face again. If you can magnify it, you can see the blinking better.

Did you see the part where she starts to fool with her hair briefly? That's where I thought she was trying to hide a facial expression of some kind, right before she does that. Would appreciate others' opinions if this topic is of interest.

I am agreeing with @girlhasnoname that she's doing a kind of acting (mostly she's attempting to "act calm" because she decided that would be her best look today). But she has also decided that yawning can show something of what she feels (!) It's an act, too. She's not bored or sleepy.

IMO.

I guess the nine different personalities will never be seen again now that she lost. I bet she will never seek treatment in prison for the issues she claimed here.

For years, she will continue to complain and perseverate on the food and bad conditions she has to live with rather than finding a sense of human decency and accepting responsibility.

Did you see the part where she starts to fool with her hair briefly? That's where I thought she was trying to hide a facial expression of some kind, right before she does that. Would appreciate others' opinions if this topic is of interest.

I know it’s typically a self-soothing mechanism but it also kind of seems like, “hey, how’s my hair looking?”45E9EE8F-ADA0-47C1-A1EF-BB72E7228672.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean