GUILTY CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Know that I would not have left you, if I had know she was a murderer…I’m so sorry” Al Stauch breaks down at the podium flanked by his wife&prosecutor #victimimpact There are hardly any dry eyes in this courtroom, the sniffles are so loud they almost drown out the statements.

What was the issue with “kosher”?

Also, I really hope that demon doesn’t get the last word before the judge. It shouldn’t be allowed.

She has written letters of complaint on the availability (or, lack there of) of kosher meals for herself (claiming to be Jewish) trying to get the jail and catering serivce in trouble.

Sentencing comments from the prosecution.

Despite AS not wanting restitution, they're keeping the door open for a little while. 49 days.

The defendant through her own actions, tore Gannon's family apart, tore this community apart, and at the same time he's never seen a community come together they way they did for Gannon 'a boy most of them never knew'.

Talking about the defendant's manipulation, about the torture inflicted Gannon, how no sentence will bring Gannon back, but may go some way to healing the family and the community.

Knows both murder charges have LWOP.

Asking for the maximum for both the tampering charges.

Dismissing the other charge to ensure the defendant goes into the DOC custody asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253