GUILTY CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interestingly, Bullard is also listed as a Lumbee name in an article I read recently.
I do remember reading somewhere that LB is related somehow to Chance Hunt, but I can't remember where and doubt I could find it again now, so it's just hearsay and MOO.
I remember seeing something about LB being related to him way way back when folks were finding his obituary ( screenshots of it anyway)

But I think it was debunked by a YouTuber who researched CH and it turned out he had a male cousin named Landon. Different spelling.

JMO

Interestingly, Bullard is also listed as a Lumbee name in an article I read recently.
I do remember reading somewhere that LB is related somehow to Chance Hunt, but I can't remember where and doubt I could find it again now, so it's just hearsay and MOO.
I know where the idea that Landen is related came from. Chance had a cousin listed in his obit named "Landen." No last name listed. Obituary for Chance M Hunt I don't think it's GS's mother though. If nothing else, no aunt/uncle with the last name of Bullard is listed so it's unlikely the cousin's last name is Bullard. Also Landen is frequently a man's name, at least in NC.
Eta: Just saw @Cindizzi's post. Agree.
JMO

What an awful interviewer, ticking off her list one by one, and a peremptory 'thank you' as if she'd just been served at the checkout of a convenience store.
Agreed! I started cringing every time she would say okay after each of his statements.
It felt like she hadn’t really listened to what he said.

Moo

I keep thinking about Al asking about Gannon's last words and why she couldn't just let him be a mama's boy. I'm glad justice is served but just feel so much sadness for Gannon's family, trying to move forward without their precious boy. It's so senseless. Breaks my heart open all over again.
It’s devastating. Absolutely devastating. I’d never seen such evil before this case, and I wasn’t new to true crime.

PRICELESS
It's satisfying to know LS was not at all prepared for those charges to be dismissed. At least for a few moments, her mask of smugness slipped. Until that moment, she believed she'd spend another year or so in the El Paso County Jail - where she grew comfortable manipulating the system and having defense attorneys available to usher complaints. * at exactly 8:08.06

It appears that San Carlos Correctional facility is for men (???). But it's on the same grounds as the State Hospital where she is familiar. Aside from that, the only level 5 facility is Colorado Women’s Correctional which ranks among the worst in the US.

Last edited:
Dear Gannon,
It's time for me to say goodbye little man. You can rest in peace and power knowing that this convicted child murderer will never hurt anyone again.You've been a hero since birth and people across the world and on the jury heard you.

Stepmonster will spend her entire life behind bars, and I hope she is tormented by thoughts of your sweet, loving, smiling face every time she closes her eyes.

We' will never forget you, Fly high buddy and we'll see you on the other side!

11:44 AM PT

05/11/2023

This e-mail is to inform you that LETECIA STAUCH with offender number A0342156 was transferred from El Paso County Sheriff's Office. The transfer took place on 05/11/2023. The offender is now in the custody of another facility.

For more information, contact the former holding facility by calling . VINE information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Colorado VINE Service. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The VINE Service

ETA: I think it safe to assume LS entered DOC women's reception.

FWIW...from google. LS has this Lumbee Connection well covered . Jewish not so much. Amazing really. Mom was locklear, Bio-dad must have been a Hardin. Her Step dad a Lowry and first husband was Hunt. Leave it to tecia to play the Kosher Kard. Maria Sanchez doesn't sound Jewish either:) :)

1683849548500.png

Attachments

• 1683846629356.png
    1683846629356.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I know where the idea that Landen is related came from. Chance had a cousin listed in his obit named "Landen." No last name listed. Obituary for Chance M Hunt I don't think it's GS's mother though. If nothing else, no aunt/uncle with the last name of Bullard is listed so it's unlikely the cousin's last name is Bullard. Also Landen is frequently a man's name, at least in NC.
Eta: Just saw @Cindizzi's post. Agree.
JMO
It looks like HH’s father is of Lumbee decent.

It looks like HH’s father is of Lumbee decent.

While I'm unable to equate the biological father named in the Obit with Lumbee, a quick search for the named cemetery for the decedent's burial leads directly to Robeson County, NC Indian Cemeteries where there are both Hardin, Locklear, Hunt, etc. family cemeteries for associating LS as Lumbee or Indian.

I think that was the original question, right -- whether or not LS is Native American?

FWIW...from google. LS has this Lumbee Connection well covered . Jewish not so much. Amazing really. Mom was locklear, Bio-dad must have been a Hardin. Her Step dad a Lowry and first husband was Hunt. Leave it to tecia to play the Kosher Kard. Maria Sanchez doesn't sound Jewish either:) :)

View attachment 421541
Pretty sure Maria Sanchez became Russian when Dr. Lewis revealed she knew Spanish.

Pretty sure Maria Sanchez became Russian when Dr. Lewis revealed she knew Spanish.
I have a strong suspicion 'Maria' never spoke to Drs Torres and Grey because LS figured whatever 'Spanish' she could generate wouldn't fly with a Dr called Torres, regardless of whether Torres spoke Spanish or not.

This is very much my opinion only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax
Back