CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NewsRadio 850 KOA ‏@850KOA · 1m1 minute ago
KING: Holmes didn't divulge his plans b/c he was psychotically ambivalent. That's a symptom of mental illness Holmes has. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
"He was psychotically ambivalent about it at that point," King says. Mentions JH's struggles with himself. #theatershooting

Is it possible that these closings will carry over to tomorrow?

Is it possible that these closings will carry over to tomorrow?

I'm hoping but I doubt it--Judge asked jurors if they could stay till 6:00 pm---but that was way before this monologue

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
King says JH engaged in "all kinds of bizarre behavior that he had never engaged in before." #theatershooting

I'm done---can't take it anymore!!! :shame:

I'm done---can't take it anymore!!! :shame:
Me too. How much time do we have until Mr B is up again? I'd like to set my timer to come back then. Mr. King is spinning his wheels.

Brauchler only has another 30 miutes and hopefully King will run out of GAS!! because truly much of what he is saying..is loaded with MIS-Informations..only manipulating it to suit their agenda.....

Ohhhh Please.. King..Son't ever say "We'll talk more about that" because I'm ready to toss my laptop!! Sorry..I won't post smilies..Won't waste my time with this BS idiot!!

LOL I had lights flashing on right side too,,Turns out it was a tearing away of the Vitreous posterior wall away from Retina ( thankfully did NOT cause Retinal damage)..But have horrific huge floaters that block vision since!!...Nothing to do with what JH speaks to..nor does he have eye issues..It's a made up thingy!! IF he did..I'm sure it would have been disclosed!!

30 mins to go. Come on friends. We can do this!! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. King is wearing me out too.

Where is the buzzer Judge. LOL

Overloading the magazine doesn't show confusion. It shows lack of firearm experience!

There is a comment from someone about courtroom observations on thedenverchannel.com feed- talks about what they are seeing inside the courtroom right now

Whoa..Def. just stepped in it!! Schizophrenia does NOT cause brain shrinkage~~~

July 14, 2015
Print This Post Print This Post
Schizophrenia Does Not Shrink Brains. Antipsychotics Do: JAMA Study
http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/sc...k-brains–antipsychotics-do-jama-study/- See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/sc...sychotics-do-jama-study/#sthash.JRZvMyXS.dpuf

from above link!!
The claim that schizophrenia shrinks brains is a lie told to scam people into the drugs. That’s why no one had tested whether the belief is true.

Jeeze....King, excuse yourself after phlegmy coughs and throat clearing into the microphone!

I wonder if Mr King is wearing his lucky underwears today........

If JH didn't want to do the shooting he should have been honest with Lynne Fenton!!!

JH was medicated when he saw Dr Gur!!!! Why is King saying he wasn't?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member