Let's not forget the best: 3pm Pacific !:happydance:

Yes, lets add it.

Verdict expected to be announced about 15 minutes after these times:

3PM = PT (pacific time)
4PM = MT (mountain time)
5PM = CST (central time)
6PM = EST (eastern time)

Kinsey FOX 10 ‏@KinseyFox10 · 39s40 seconds ago
The jury has reached a verdict in the #JamesHolmes #theatershooting trial... It will be read 3pm AZ time (also posted with a creepy picture of shooter)

Baha Eldin ‏@BahaEldinNews · 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING: Jury in Colorado #theatershooting trial of James Holmes has reached a verdict, announcement at 5:15

West Dakota Fox News ‏@westdakotafox · 3m3 minutes ago
BREAKING: Jury in Colorado #theatershooting trial of James Holmes has reached a verdict, announcement at 5:15 p.m.

Yes, lets add it.

Verdict expected to be announced about 15 minutes after these times:

3PM = PT (pacific time)
4PM = MT (mountain time)
5PM = CST (central time)
6PM = EST (eastern time)

they are also saying 3:15, 4:15, 5:15 and 6:15

This is correct. Thank You. I was wondering about it.

4PM = MT
5PM = CST
6PM = EST

Those are the only 3 i know. LOL :)

Don't forget "MAISIE" time...11PM... Yikes Maisie..May I suggest a nice bath..and climb into real comfy Jammies:loveyou:

LOL.....Twitter Just blew up...literally hundreds of tweets All saying the same thing!!

I tend to think the jury figured it out very quickly that they had to hone in on the Sanity question..after getting their whiteboard and clarified a few things..They figured it out! Likely due to having educated juror's surrounding mental health able to explain the pros and cons of some of the evidence!!!

I also want to give KUDO's to Judge..One would NEVER have figured he was a newbie to DP cases!!!!! I swear he will be the "Go To" Judge for all of the DP cases!!!!!! :loveyou:

Oh he was a newbie??????? Just thinking back to that other "newbie" in a different state (Arizona) He did good!!!

:toastred:

Ms Zoey wondering how mad DD would truly be if she opened their said beer in her said fridge?? (that old ownership lingo) :beersign:

LOL

You could always pour the beer into a glass for yourself and then put the empty can back in the fridge with a 5$ bill and a sticky note saying:

"Sorry, I had to. It was an emergency since the JH Verdict came in. Hope this pays for my forgiveness :) "

LOL

You could always pour the beer into a glass for yourself and then put the empty can back in the fridge with a 5$ bill and a sticky note saying:

"Sorry, I had to. It was an emergency since the JH Verdict came in. Hope this pays for my forgiveness :) "

You all are so funny---I kinda wish I was in Georgia---much better liquor selection there!!!

Augggggg! Left computer to watch CNN coverage on the TN shootings, 4 marines dead. During all their commercials, I thought I'd come back to check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Friends, we're almost there! Total surprise to me.
Let's all hold hands when we hear 'GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS' !!!!!!!!!!!! Amen.

Kinsey FOX 10 ‏@KinseyFox10 · 39s40 seconds ago
The jury has reached a verdict in the #JamesHolmes #theatershooting trial... It will be read 3pm AZ time (also posted with a creepy picture of shooter)

Baha Eldin ‏@BahaEldinNews · 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING: Jury in Colorado #theatershooting trial of James Holmes has reached a verdict, announcement at 5:15

West Dakota Fox News ‏@westdakotafox · 3m3 minutes ago
BREAKING: Jury in Colorado #theatershooting trial of James Holmes has reached a verdict, announcement at 5:15 p.m.

Wow that was fast. Looks like it's going to be guilty.

DJ BEARDO ‏@BEARDO · 1m1 minute ago
.@850KOA will have live coverage of the #theatershooting verdict beginning at 4pm. The actual reading will start at 4:15pm

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago
Leaving my lunchbreak to head back to court for #TheaterShooting verdict 4:15pmMT. Watch live: http://TheGoldPatrol.com

CBSDenver ‏@CBSDenver · 4m4 minutes ago
PROGRAMMING: We have a special report at 4p for the reading of the #theatershooting verdict. Dr. Phil to air at 144a. http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/07/16/verdict-reached-in-aurora-theater-shooting-trial/ …

Tim Wieland ‏@CBS4Tim · 1m1 minute ago
As we await the verdict - remembering the victims of the #TheaterShooting: http://denver.cbslocal.com/photo-galleries/2015/04/24/aurora-movie-shooting-victims-remembered/

Oh my...I'm so nervous, I won't get anything done today now! Prayers that whatever the decision is those surviving victims and their families/friends as well as the families victims who lost their lives can find some comfort in it. There is no sentence that could be too harsh for JH, when I look the little girl who lost her life, the mother who loved her and lost her unborn baby and now lives life vastly different than before that day, I wish we could instate cruel and unusual punishment. It seems like it would be the only punishment fitting for what he did.

On a side note, look how nervous we all are, can you imagine the wait for those who survived this? Or for the families of those who didn't.

Also, where is everyone watching this? I don't want to miss even a second of it.

Silly us---no one in Twitterville has posted Miss Maisie time!!!! :loveyou:

Don't forget "MAISIE" time...11PM... Yikes Maisie..May I suggest a nice bath..and climb into real comfy Jammies:loveyou:

How dare they not use Maisie time! I've had my shower. I am trying to straighten my hair but I'm a bit shaky! Going to get my daughter to do it for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How dare they not use Maisie time! I've had my shower. I am trying to straighten my hair but I'm a bit shaky! Going to get my daughter to do it for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a good daughter!!!!!

Does anyone see the irony in this? MSM today is all over the Chattanooga attacks. On verdict day, another act of local terrorism is stealing JH's thunder.

Oh my...I'm so nervous, I won't get anything done today now! Prayers that whatever the decision is those surviving victims and their families/friends as well as the families victims who lost their lives can find some comfort in it. There is no sentence that could be too harsh for JH, when I look the little girl who lost her life, the mother who loved her and lost her unborn baby and now lives life vastly different than before that day, I wish we could instate cruel and unusual punishment. It seems like it would be the only punishment fitting for what he did.

On a side note, look how nervous we all are, can you imagine the wait for those who survived this? Or for the families of those who didn't.

Also, where is everyone watching this? I don't want to miss even a second of it.

there truly isn't enough! My tears start when I see the pictures lately---they are becoming real to me.

I will be watching online at the link provided by www. thetrialdiaries. com under live stream links. Jen also has two others in case that one is slammed or faulty.
I wouldn't count on CNN or HLN, they've pretty much ignored this trial. Just mho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman