CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge rules against defense objection. 911 call allowed

he has a good defence team and they appear to be making sure the Judge rules on there objections into the record, and I like this Judge,

Marc Stewart KMGH
@MarcKMGH

Judge says admission of 911 is relevant and admissible. Despite concerns of "unfair prejudice" #theatershooting @DenverChannel

its a wonder to see a judge dealing with these things in open court and not holding super secret chamber meetings that are sealed.

i really like him,he always seems to give a very clear and thorough explanation of his decisions.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 13s13 seconds ago
#JamesHolmes #theatershooting
Jury being brought in. 911 call will be played with next witness testimony.

Thanks to all for the summarizations. They got me up to speed. This trial will be interesting as I truly believe Holmes was insane when he killed all these people. I am just so sorry for all the pain he has caused so many, and cut so many bright lives short.

Interesting. The Judge does his own swearing in of witnesses. Am I mistaken that an Officer of the Court did it in the JA trial?

why exactly is she objecting to being asking what he does for a living?!

poor guy got about 10 words out

he Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 7s7 seconds ago
#JamesHolmes #theatershooting
Works for US Department of Agriculture. Previous worked for 710th con flight in Air Force.

I am quite sure this has been discussed, but I haven't read anything about it.

Lets just say he is found insane (or whatever the proper medical term is)

What happens to him? Is he sent to a mental hospital for the rest of his life? Will he get treatment and then released when no longer insane?

Because if he is sentenced to SOMEWHERE for the rest of his life...I am OK with that. A mental hospital may be even worse than prison!

Good Morning All!
Just caught up.. Thank you for the posts Queenie... It really helps!! And Thank you to everyone else who is updating us. :tyou:

Katie Medley~ Heartbreaking!!! = (

I cannot believe how many attorneys are there for both sides

Marc Stewart KMGH
@MarcKMGH

Derick Spruel was with Jesse Childress at #theatershooting @DenverChannel

Witness Derick Spruel said his wife was hesitant about going to the theater because of a previous bad experience. They weren't sure where they were going because Jesse bought the tickets. On the way there, Spruel said his wife said "I do not want to go into that movie theater."

Likes0

anica.padilla

eta...........omg she was psychic :(

Witness Derick Spruel shown diagram of theater, with his notes on it. Exhibit #1168 admitted.

it's published

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member