CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearson & Miss Tish-MacGuire - look the same to me
Nelson & Spengler are eerily alike. Same hair color & wear it the same, same glasses, same stiff, slim body type & even speak the same!
From this courtroom view I can't tell them apart.

I get the female lawyers mixed up too, lol! Hard to tell them apart from the backs of their heads.

Ms Teesch-Maguire usually wears part of her hair up. Ms Nelson doesn't.

Ms Spengler is very stiff as is Ms Nelson lol! Good observation! Nelson has long hair while Spengler has very short. My screen is sometimes blurry so I can't always see their hair to tell them apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBM- Thanks for the correct spelling!

I thought Nelson & Spengler both had long hair but they pinned it up! LOL

Arlene Holmes parting comment:

@larryryckman: JH mom: "I want to help him keep his mind active and not declining as much as I can and to keep a connection .. #theatershooting

Debi Hyland ‏@DebiHyland 1m1 minute ago
He cries for a dog.. but no tears for the victims wounded or dead. #theatershooting #theatertrial

Ohh dear..this is a problem..He sheds tears for animals BUT NOT for relatives or humankind at all....Doe's he feel like such an outcast after all his privileged up-bringing..that he does NOT give a care about anyone but himself and gain of human "Capital"...This goes WAY WAY back!! long BEFORE MI as suggested when his Schizo issues would ever be coming into focus...Long before usual young adult Schizo-affective issues ever being apparent....

.Obviously living the life of a privileged child doesn't excuse what he did..but it also shines a light of those that want to blame anyone..they are a product of BAD upbringing..T*ug's etc...THIS case highlights that it does NOT matter...

Those exposed to constant abuse/harrassement just might say to themselves..IF I'm going to be blamed for stuff regardless..why not go ahead and do it...FAR cry from J.'s background....!!

I can't believe Dr Fenton never called his parents back after they left Voicemails. I believe she had a moral obligation to tell his parents he had intrusive thoughts of killing. It makes me so mad she didn't even bother to call them as seriously Ill as he was. SHE DID NOTHING!!!

I think Fenton had a moral obligation to have JH committed on psychiatric hold. She had the power to do this. I to this day think this could have been prevented if should would have let the flood gates open. She had a choice and didn't do it. I hope she gets sued by every victim including JH parents. She held the key to getting him committed.

She knew and did NOTHING!!!

Whoops. I originally posted here that tomorrow is a short day which is correct.

However, for some reason I thought there was no court on Friday and I believe I am wrong about that. So, as far as I know right now, there is court Friday. Whew!

I can't believe Dr Fenton never called his parents back after they left Voicemails. I believe she had a moral obligation to tell his parents he had intrusive thoughts of killing. It makes me so mad she didn't even bother to call them as seriously Ill as he was. SHE DID NOTHING!!!

I think Fenton had a moral obligation to have JH committed on psychiatric hold. She had the power to do this. I to this day think this could have been prevented if should would have let the flood gates open. She had a choice and didn't do it. I hope she gets sued by every victim including JH parents. She held the key to getting him committed.

Have you watched this trial from the beginning?

Have you watched this trial from the beginning?

Yes. She easily could have committed him. My son has schizoaffective disorder. I'm very familiar with psychiatrist and what they can and cannot do.

Cops could have searched his apt and found all the weapons and bomb making if the police had been notified that he had been having homicidal thoughts.

Your comments make me think you did not witness Dr. Fenton's testimony.

Yes. She easily could have committed him. My son has schizoaffective disorder. I'm very familiar with psychiatrist and what they can and cannot do.

Cops could have searched his apt and found all the weapons and bomb making if the police had been notified that he had been having homicidal thoughts.

Her excuse was the shooter didn't meet the criteria to be put into a mental health hold.

He didn't identify a specific target.
He said he hadn't formulated a plan.

We here are trying to keep a nice conversation going, we may disagree but do it in a nice way, but you are very upset over this all it is very evident. Others here have the same issues as you and your family. When we get upset, we either leave for the forum for awhile and sometimes we tell the others here that we are 'chilling out we cannot deal with it'. That is okay.

I hope you have a nice quiet night and can handle the trial better tomorrow.

wow......so it's Fentons fault?

Good luck with trying to promote that excuse for the shooter! Seems the jury isn't buying it either.

wow......so it's Fentons fault?

Good luck with trying to promote that excuse for the shooter! Seems the jury isn't buying it either.

The mother definitely holds Lynne Fenton responsible.

So do we think the mitigation evidence outweighed the aggravators?

@pstenser: When #TheaterShooting case resumes in a moment, judge will again ask gunman if he wants to testify

@larryryckman: Judge and attorneys are back in the courtroom. Judge is advising JH of his right to testify or not in this phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax