CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His mother does look like she is reading from something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it me, it has to be me, is the defense leading the witness and actually giving her some answers to the questions/statements. I see the State objecting a little bit more.

Nope. They're not going to finish today. This is going long, IMO.

I watched all of the father's testimony yesterday and have seen all of mother's testimony today. Speaking for myself.....I could not live in the same house with these two people. There is just no life to them. Maybe this is a result of the crime, maybe not.
Note: I am not bashing the parents.

Dragging this on and on..so won't have jury go to deliberation s for Phase 2..

Sorry..but baptism has nothing to do with mitigations for crime J. has been convicted for..again..This is totally about the Parent's and their lifestyle during J.'s upbringing..SMH!!

this is just awful now...awful...hey defense...LESS IS MORE. I really don't think defense accomplished their goal...again the volunteering that he HAD to do for school

@larryryckman: "He just did it, we didn't make him do it," Arlene says of her son applying to a second round of grad schools.

@larryryckman: Arlene Holmes is discussing why she felt it was so important to have her children baptized.

@larryryckman: She bribed her kids with Taco Bell at one point to get them to go to church with her.

@larryryckman: Arlene: JH stopped going to church when they returned to San Diego. He started asking questions, "being scientific."

@larryryckman: JH asked his mom: "'How can you believe God exists?' His questions were not answered to his satisfaction," she says. #theatershooting

I watched all of the father's testimony yesterday and have seen all of mother's testimony today. Speaking for myself.....I could not live in the same house with these two people. There is just no life to them. Maybe this is a result of the crime, maybe not.
Note: I am not bashing the parents.

I sort of feel that each move she made as a mother she did because she read/felt it was the right thing to do...I don't hear any comments on just them enjoying time together sitting around home...it is always something special the mother organized. I think this was a very regimented home and not very loving...but they tried hard

Mom is not answering the questions, she goes on and on and on and then might answer the question. We did not need to know what they lived in or what they bought to live in when camping. The question was when did you stop camping?

I hope the Judge saids something to the defense as this will continue until tomorrow. I cannot take too much more....and I am not bashing the mom....the defense needs to stop her from continuing this as she is losing the Jury...as she is losing all of us! JMO

Is it me, it has to be me, is the defense leading the witness and actually giving her some answers to the questions/statements. I see the State objecting a little bit more.
Very much. Def. asked what was she most concerned about after Fenton called her & told her jh quit. Mom said, 'that he was alone & playing video games all day'. Higgs led her saying 'were you worried he was depressed?'. Of course mom said yes.

Mom is not answering the questions, she goes on and on and on and then might answer the question. We did not need to know what they lived in or what they bought to live in when camping. The question was when did you stop camping?

I hope the Judge saids something to the defense as this will continue until tomorrow. I cannot take too much more....and I am not bashing the mom....the defense needs to stop her from continuing this as she is losing the Jury...as she is losing all of us! JMO

I wonder if at this point the judge can reign this in?

Defense is just wandering all over the garden path isn't it? No rhyme nor reason. turjac is so correct. Less is more. Is this just a case of throwing everything at the wall and hoping something will stick?

The defense loves to talk so she's not gonna stop. It makes me sick when she laughs at stuff his mom says.

Defense is just wandering all over the garden path isn't it? No rhyme nor reason. turjac is so correct. Less is more. Is this just a case of throwing everything at the wall and hoping something will stick?

I think Higgs is determined to drag this out till home time so the jury will go home with her testimony in their minds.

In other cases we usually get juror reactions or demeanour ..But nothing noted in this case..Are they engaged or looking board?? I wonder IF they will even bother asking her questions at all since she comes across as totally scripted...

Maybe after pros. crosses they may ask something??? mom is just totally engrossed in to the PAST..and wants to forget those days and month's prior to this Mass murder their spawn did!! ..

What possible mitigation the fact that sister Chris wanted to sit next to father Bob prove?

And dragging on and on. All this crap is making me angry because the victims maybe wanted to make plans, visits, vacations and live life.
Actually, I am a bit jealous jh had such a wonderful childhood. My mother was crippled in a wheelchair when I was 6. I was only child & had to do all the things around the house cooking meals, clean house, wash clothes, etc. Dad did not get help in. We had NO vacations. rant over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper