CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #4 - LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 1m1 minute ago
Theresa Hoover says son A.J. Boik, slain in #theatershooting, cracked her up: We I told him to wake up he'd say "Your face needs to wake up"
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 2m2 minutes ago Southglenn, CO
"He made me laugh on a regular basis, every day," mother says about AJ Boik. "He bounced into rooms." #theatershooting
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Everything was good for him. He was never sad or depressed. He made friends everywhere

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
AJ taught kids how to skateboard and he even gave a child that had a rough time at home his extra board #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 1m1 minute ago Southglenn, CO
Boik graduated from the same school used as a staging area for victims and families after the Aurora #theatershooting

Ohhh MAN!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 55s56 seconds ago Southglenn, CO
AJ was thrilled when he was accepted to a Colorado art and design school. He wanted to teach kids the art of ceramics. #theatershooting
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

AJ was different before meeting fiancé’. He became more focused after.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
AJ was accepted to the school. He was offered scholarships. He wanted to teach kids ceramics #theatershooting

Defense is determined as ever to derail & take this away from victims families...ugh

If the DT would sit down & shut up, this whole thing would be over sooner. And they are alienating and prolly p.o'ing the jury with their objections. It's all these relatives can do up there, is answer questions without just crying their eyes out -- and sitting 5 feet from the ~man~ who killed their loved one, and the DT prolongs it and they have to start their sentences over and over. Cruel and senseless. Dayam.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Mom - he was different in outlook on life with her. He saw a future with her, she was his future.
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 57s57 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Mom said she loved her as much as he did but to wait to have kids until he finished college

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
AJ talked to his mom about marrying his GF. All she asked was they hold off on children till they graduated #theatershooting

Setting up short video staring A.J.!! The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Video to be shown. Watch live at http://www.thegoldpatrol.com - “AJ being AJ”

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 42s42 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Mr Sullivan did a beautiful job of letting us know WHO Alex was.

AMEN <<Hearts>> :-(

Lunch break until 3 PM EDT & 8PM Maisie Time :) 12 Noon PT eta~ 1PM MT sorry got EDT and MT mixed up...:blushing:

Yes, he did, LLoo. What they had was really rare, IMO. And how he must miss it. I just can't imagine the gaping hole that must be in nearly everything he does and thinks. Half of him is just gone.

Sit down !

Boy id GB cool about his questions...he knows just the right timing/intonation/and wording to get the impact of this death to the jury....he is a master. I think the defense objections are working against their client and frankly would motivate me as a juror all the more to give him the dp.

The Gold Patrol® &#8207;@thegoldpatrol 50s51 seconds ago
#theatershooting
Gateway had a event for AJ. They all put pics together, speeches, a “pep rally” for AJ.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
1200 people turned up for AJ's funeral #theatershooting
Larry Ryckman &#8207;@larryryckman 43s43 seconds ago Southglenn, CO
Defense objects when Brauchler asks mother if AJ was buried with something special. Bench conference. #theatershooting

OF course..Def. is NOT gaing any brownie points from the jury now!! Bet it's that baseball glove his coach gave him??

ETA~~ I would lose that bet>
The Gold Patrol® &#8207;@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting
AJ buried w. his certificate of admission at Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design

Strange - Higgs went over the limit on the opening (almost 4 min) but she also was still telling the jury about mental illness- even tho the jury rejected that excuse 3 times now!

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Anther throw-it-against-the-wall effort. Give up, please.

images

Yes, very much, and I am seldom emotional.

YEP~~ 10 minute break requested by one of the juror's!!
The Gold Patrol® &#8207;@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Juror said &#8220;I am sorry I need a break&#8221; - sent note to judge

The juror's note read:
"After this witness, I am sorry, but I need to ask for a break ---five to ten minutes."

My daughter asked me to watch a movie with her. I've been following on here though. Why did the juror need a break? For the bathroom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter asked me to watch a movie with her. I've been following on here though. Why did the juror need a break? For the bathroom?

Channel 7 reported it was a restroom break.

With that I am going to check out for a few minutes. Will read back in a bit. Too much....too much

I notice how Brady is perched on her chair ready to jump up!

Mama Larimer is a strong lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members