Deceased/Not Found CO - Jepsy Amaga Kallungi, 26, Colorado Springs, 21 March 2019 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<modsnipped quoted post>

<modsnipped response to removed post> I am here in Colorado Springs, CO researching this case as well. Where is her cell phone? <modsnipped> Did she work somewhere? If so, where?

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnipped quoted post>

Welcome to WS, Britney, we're glad to have you. <modsnipped response to removed post> There are some rules here pertaining to needing to provide MSM links, no rumors, etc. However, you certainly sound as what would be a verified insider for Jespy's case. There is a process to doing so, but once approved, you can post things without needing to provide sources to back up your information, and I think that could foster some good discussion amongst some of the brilliant minds here. In case you are interested, the information for verified insider is here:https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/verification-process-for-professional-or-insider-posters.167277/

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnipped quoted post>

<modsnipped response to removed post> I am here in Colorado Springs, CO researching this case as well. Where is her cell phone? <modsnipped> Did she work somewhere? If so, where?
The information she just posted actually jeopardizes the case. I'm in shock this was posted. I won't elaborate but this was something she had no authority sharing. I'll be contacting the mods with more information.

Bumping. No new information still I see.
Thank you for the bump chili! I sometimes forget that this young woman went poof. Gone. And it somehow appears that nothing is being done about it. Right? I mean, could LE actually be working on things behind the scenes? That's the only thing I can keep positive about. They need to FIND JEPSY!

Thank you for the bump chili! I sometimes forget that this young woman went poof. Gone. And it somehow appears that nothing is being done about it. Right? I mean, could LE actually be working on things behind the scenes? That's the only thing I can keep positive about. They need to FIND JEPSY!

One sure has to wonder right? There is not a hint of anything being done but I guess that has happened before and then one day, surprise, they have an arrest.

One can hope I guess. However, one can also wonder if anything is being done.

Frustrating to say the least.

Jmo.

The CSPD left this comment just one week ago on their own post about Jepsy being missing:

Colorado Springs Police Department

At least the CSPD is still investigating. There are plenty of replies to this comment.

This is encouraging but I just realized this is six months old. That is a long time to not have a clue if she is alive or ran off and if someone did something to her and who.

I guess what I mean is I don't think much fresh information is going to result unless she is found and I can't remember, have we even heard of searches in this case?

I don't know, maybe LE is waiting for a suspect or POI to slip up, tell someone or something, it just seems long enough to have looked into everything.

It doesn't leave me with much confidence I guess--I am sure it is likely an open case on their books but not sure where they are at with it.

Oh well, just hoping she is found and one day we do hear some news.

Jmo.

This is encouraging but I just realized this is six months old. That is a long time to not have a clue if she is alive or ran off and if someone did something to her and who.

I guess what I mean is I don't think much fresh information is going to result unless she is found and I can't remember, have we even heard of searches in this case?

I don't know, maybe LE is waiting for a suspect or POI to slip up, tell someone or something, it just seems long enough to have looked into everything.

It doesn't leave me with much confidence I guess--I am sure it is likely an open case on their books but not sure where they are at with it.

Oh well, just hoping she is found and one day we do hear some news.

Jmo.

6 months is too long. Margie Amaga commented just 4 days ago.
That family deserves some answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back