Found Deceased CO - Joseph Keller, 18, Antonito, 23 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my opinion right from the start was that he was right there along the road or close by off of a trail.

its a shame it took so long but at least it is resolved.

RIP

I just wonder what happened to him, a young healthy male. What happened ?

I just wonder what happened to him, a young healthy male. What happened ?

I am thinking perhaps it was altitude sickness, and he may have been disoriented. I read that he had asthma. He also could have fallen.

His friend was throwing up after the run/jog so I tend to wonder if they just weren't used to the altitude of the Conejos Canyon.

If he did travel through a creek he could have had hypothermia as well coupled with the other thoughts I mentioned.

I don't think he was kidnapped. I don't think he was murdered.

I do feel sad for his family and friends.

IMOO.

I am thinking perhaps it was altitude sickness, and he may have been disoriented. I read that he had asthma. He also could have fallen.

His friend was throwing up after the run/jog so I tend to wonder if they just weren't used to the altitude of the Conejos Canyon.

If he did travel through a creek he could have had hypothermia as well coupled with the other thoughts I mentioned.

I don't think he was kidnapped. I don't think he was murdered.

I do feel sad for his family and friends.

IMOO.

His friend was throwing up after running ? I never heard that. Idk, I used to run / jog / bike up in Colorado in my younger days, and it never affected me like that. I wonder if they had done drugs or drank way too much the night before into the morning. That can certainly contribute to altitude sickness, I witnessed that myself with someone else on one of our trips. The only other thing, that Joe had asthma. That certainly could have factored in. It's still hard to process though. :(

Hi :wave:

I realize that Joe's case is likely to be resolved soon, but this thread is getting long, and there will still be a lot to discuss. I am prepping a new thread right now, so this one will be closing in about 10 minutes or so. Get ready to move on over.

Thanks!

Hi :wave:

I realize that Joe's case is likely to be resolved soon, but this thread is getting long, and there will still be a lot to discuss. I am prepping a new thread right now, so this one will be closing in about 10 minutes or so. Get ready to move on over.

Thanks!

Thank You! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members